5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I am setting up the D:BB and GN Steam Store pages. I put a thread in the Discord server looking for screenshots that fans think would help sell the GN, so either here or there, post screenshots if you want to help out (I will mull over all of them over the next few days and make decisions). But, they need to have the words on screen. Steam is very particular about what goes on it. A mix of SFW and NSFW will be fine. Let's see what is your favorite parts!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Well, as usual, I like interacting with the fans and encouraging them to join in the process! So, I could pick my own, but I wanted to see what the fans post to me because, after all, you guys are the ones that would be like the Steam folks. I want to see what you would choose. I already had one posted in Discord I think will be great that I would have missed! So, yeah, I think it is a fun Anaxverse event!

shuyguy1988

Feb 28, 2018
I actually just posted a picture from the Steam graphics, I'm building the steam page as we speak. It's in my discord if you want to come look in the general channel.
i might look,^^ when you play the game you can actually feel its a agme you have used a lot of time on, which i like cause alot of games are jsut cash grab, but here we have one of the few games where the dev actually cared and nutured his/her game :)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
i might look,^^ when you play the game you can actually feel its a agme you have used a lot of time on, which i like cause alot of games are jsut cash grab, but here we have one of the few games where the dev actually cared and nutured his/her game :)
OH yes, the Anaxverse is a labor of love!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FFTW and ArhraCole

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
And from the reports some are crashing (apparently also something in the Zoo mission broke too), not sure what else. Anyway, the fixed copy will be up at Halloween. And now, if all the arguing is over lol Just a reminder that I am taking fan screenshots in Discord (there is a thread in the Giggle Night channel). Show me your favorite parts of the game. I can't use all screenshots, but I need to upload a few for Steam to approve the GN page.

Reactions: FFTW

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
1725321188981.png

This was a good one that I had not even thought about adding! I will need the textbox in the screenshots as Steam personnel is very particular. Both SFW and NSFW will be welcomed!

Reactions: FFTW and ArhraCole

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
can we play pure lesbian route
Unfortunately, where is some of my characters are bi or lesbians, Trixie is heterosexual. It wouldn't make any sense to the story. Plus it kind of adds a little extra spice to the bad ends when she does become a lesbian.

Reactions: ArhraCole

YD & Blindfolds

Oct 11, 2022
I actually love the fact that she turning Lesbian is part of the corruption because its more taboo and dark that way. Also one of the reason why I cant wait for the Terrorbyte arc!! (if the commissioned bad ends from Desideratum and here is anything to go by)

Apr 29, 2021
I am setting up the D:BB and GN Steam Store pages. I put a thread in the Discord server looking for screenshots that fans think would help sell the GN, so either here or there, post screenshots if you want to help out (I will mull over all of them over the next few days and make decisions). But, they need to have the words on screen. Steam is very particular about what goes on it. A mix of SFW and NSFW will be fine. Let's see what is your favorite parts!
Nice expect the Steam release goes well for you would wishlist it once it is there

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Nice expect the Steam release goes well for you would wishlist it once it is there
I'm hoping so! So far, it's looking pretty good, I've already applied for GN, and I'm going to be able to apply today with DBB because Mars will have put some pictures into the game. They require five screenshots to approve me.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2021
I'm hoping so! So farther you're looking pretty good, I've already applied for GN, and I'm going to be able to apply today with DBB because Mars will have put some pictures into the game. They require five screenshots to approve me.
Terrific expect the approval goes on smoothly

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
For those wanting to support my hard work, Giggle Night is now up on and .

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes