5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
So, of course, I encourage any of my fans (those of you that respect me and my work) to report the post so it can hopefully get removed sooner than later. If not, Halloween is ruined around here. I just released the actual public version less than a month ago lol

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
The one on the OP is the real Public version. The Patreon only one is, well, supposed to be only for investors until Halloween. lol Hopefully I can either have the poster remove the post or one of the mods will take it down.
I doubt they're gonna do that now, OP is already updated as well. Reported it if it's any help.

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Ok, so the mod basically gave me a "fuck you" lol Man, this is so different than it used to be. I usually check here all the time, but I can see it's not really the community I always felt that it was. They threatened to take away control of the thread from me, but, honestly, if I am not uploading it anyway, what's the point in me having control? lol Yeah... so I stayed up until 5am for nothing freaking out about this. After talking to other Devs, apparently this is just how things are. So, that said...

Happy Halloween! Sorry I was not able to make the usual Youtube video and do all the teasers leading up to Halloween for your treats, but the site is not about helping devs or "fun" and such, but just about pirating and threats. So, yeah... anyway, hope everyone enjoys the bad ends and if you think all these thousands of hours of work are worth a few dollars, please consider supporting me on Patreon!

tvqs

Nov 27, 2017
Ok, so the mod basically gave me a "fuck you" lol Man, this is so different than it used to be.
Are you okay? Cus you might be going trough a psychosis, disassociating from reality in real time. There are 18000 game entries on this website, and i only know of several devs that get any sort of leeway, and it's usually a 2 week grace period for paid releasers, in case someone leaks. It's always been like this. This is a pirate forum. Idk what kind of arrangement you had with mods, but hope you are not about to go trough your own Eccma ark. Although wouldn't be surprised if you started posting about the need to liberate mainland china from CCP tomorrow.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Ok, so the mod basically gave me a "fuck you" lol Man, this is so different than it used to be. I usually check here all the time, but I can see it's not really the community I always felt that it was. They threatened to take away control of the thread from me, but, honestly, if I am not uploading it anyway, what's the point in me having control? lol Yeah... so I stayed up until 5am for nothing freaking out about this. After talking to other Devs, apparently this is just how things are. So, that said...

Happy Halloween! Sorry I was not able to make the usual Youtube video and do all the teasers leading up to Halloween for your treats, but the site is not about helping devs or "fun" and such, but just about pirating and threats. So, yeah... anyway, hope everyone enjoys the bad ends and if you think all these thousands of hours of work are worth a few dollars, please consider supporting me on Patreon!
No offense, but this is NOT some kind of convenient informal public release channel - it is a PIRATE site, always has been. No dev is supposed to have veto power - or any power, for that matter - whether they choose to engage their audience on this forum or shun it.

Reactions: Randomplayer

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It's ok, I don't take offense from you. It is what it is. Still makes me feel all gross inside that someone would steal from a man that gives anyway. It's like a level of low that skeeves me out. But, it is what it is. I won't have to worry about Halloween here is all.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, true! ever since the divorce my money problems have seemed way lower. Hopefully, I will find a boogeywoman someday, but for now, I need to get the D:BB redux ready for Steam.

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
The 10.2 release that's here is broken and doesn't work correctly anyway. There's nothing in chapter 10 and loading previous chapters results errors so you can still release your free version.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The 10.2 release that's here is broken and doesn't work correctly anyway. There's nothing in chapter 10 and loading previous chapters results errors so you can still release your free version.
Yeah, I am going to on Halloween as planned. The thing about that is the mod changed the links to the broken one lol and then threatened me not to change the links again, so it'll be broken until Halloween. Cool system they have here, really awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: bluewolf194

bluewolf194

Apr 9, 2020
Yeah, I am going to on Halloween as planned. The thing about that is the mod changed the links to the broken one lol and then threatened me not to change the links again, so it'll be broken until Halloween. Cool system they have here, really awesome.
It's good to see you get the last laugh.

Reactions: The Anax
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes