5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Probably hard to properly appreciate it without having either more intimate knowledge of the subject or experience creating such things themselves. All I know is this is very high quality and very well written for something that's listed here with the creator's permission lol. As an admirer of your work, I can only hope you have a long and successful career.
Thanks! It's been 10 years already and I don't plan on stopping until the day I die!

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GiggleNightTrixiesTrial-0.10.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Burningflamed

May 6, 2020
Hey trying to play the new 0.10.2 patch and its just telling me chapter 10 is not available yet so I checked the image folder to see what was in chapter 10 and nothing was their so what's the deal with this patch is it bug fix's or just groundwork for the next chapter? This is for the windows btw.

LozDKira

Jun 7, 2021
I have to play other of your games to play this one???

Or I can play this one and understand it perfectly

Dwari225

Dec 9, 2020
How do you go back and view bad ends? Nothing seems to unlock for my game even after I complete different chapters.

alex2006

Jun 28, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Chapter 9.rpy", line 929, in script
""
ScriptError: could not find label 'BEChap9SucKiss'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\egames\GiggleNight-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\egames\GiggleNight-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\egames\GiggleNight-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\egames\GiggleNight-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
""
File "F:\egames\GiggleNight-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Giggle Night v0.10.2
Wed Aug 28 09:22:41 2024

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
""

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\egames\GiggleNight-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\egames\GiggleNight-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\egames\GiggleNight-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\egames\GiggleNight-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
""
File "F:\egames\GiggleNight-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Giggle Night v0.10.2
Wed Aug 28 09:22:41 2024
Oh that one is on the Patreon version at the moment, the free one here does not have it yet! But I ALWAYS share my stuff for free! I just let the investors get it first as a perk. And I'll release it here as one of this year's Halloween treats!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Hey trying to play the new 0.10.2 patch and its just telling me chapter 10 is not available yet so I checked the image folder to see what was in chapter 10 and nothing was their so what's the deal with this patch is it bug fix's or just groundwork for the next chapter? This is for the windows btw.
Yeah, I don't know what is going on exactly. That version is actually meant to be the Halloween treat for the public fans! Kind of kills the fun if someone released it here when I literally just gave out the Chapter 9 version. So, not sure what exactly is happening.

Essentially, it will be a BIG drought for content here for a long time, as you're getting a double release at once lol

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
How do you go back and view bad ends? Nothing seems to unlock for my game even after I complete different chapters.
If you downloaded that torrent, I have no idea. That version is Patreon only at the moment and just came out (was supposed to be your Halloween treat here this year). If it is bugged, I suggest all of you download the version I put up myself, which is the 9 not the 10. It should work correctly. And then wait and enjoy your Halloween treat lol Otherwise, I've been sharing work on F95 for 7 years now, and this is literally the first time anyone posted one of my Patreon perk versions. I am all for sharing (and even pirating against corporations and their greed), and as you know I ALWAYS give out my work for free, but I am a artist, I am just a man working for his passion. I actually get joy out of drumming up hype and then giving you all new releases (and you all know how big Halloween is for my treats), so man, this may be a strange new world for me. I asked the person if they do respect me or my work to remove it. But if it is bugged out, I have no idea why.

Reactions: 3dtab7

Dwari225

Dec 9, 2020
Oh I just downloaded the version that was on the front page, since none of the things unlocked for me I had to use that guys save from ~3-4 pages back and view the content through that.

mars112358

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2019
Oh I just downloaded the version that was on the front page, since none of the things unlocked for me I had to use that guys save from ~3-4 pages back and view the content through that.
Ah ok if you are running an old save with version 0.9.x likely the issue is that how bad ends unlocks are handled was changed so the required variables will be missing. If you start a new save that should be fixed.

Edit: wait sorry missread your post, would you be able to upload a save were this error is occurring as it isn't one that has been reported before.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Need it compressed,please :)
They did, two pages back:

Giggle Night: Trixie's Trial [v0.9.0] [Anaximanes] - Compressed

Win/Linux [594 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [580 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BBCinyourass

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
So is this update a leak or early free release? Funny I got it from patreon only few hours ago.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
So is this update a leak or early free release? Funny I got it from patreon only few hours ago.
The one on the OP is the real Public version. The Patreon only one is, well, supposed to be only for investors until Halloween. lol Hopefully I can either have the poster remove the post or one of the mods will take it down.

• Sad
Reactions: Skylark21
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes