5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
walkthrough?
Nothing for now, maybe when it's finished I can, if I add some sort of secrets and such, but otherwise, Story Mode is kinetic, and game mode doesn't really need much of a walk through.

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
Is the salon mission complete? Fought Azila and can't find anyway to continue. Backtracked and searched every room

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Is the salon mission complete? Fought Azila and can't find anyway to continue. Backtracked and searched every room
Weird! No one ever has reported that before. I honestly have no idea why you cannot move one. Sorry about that! Usually you get the keycard and can get past the next door. I am unsure why it is not working.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you! I do appreciate it, but I am not finding the issue. I went ahead and used the Keycard you got from Azila, and finished the level up.

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
Where do you use it? I've been back to every room and can't find any place to use it. I thought it might be the room with the door east of where you fight her, but nothing.

mars112358

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2019
i am not 100% sure what happened but i tried to open the game and it shut down and the icon for the game disappeared im guessing that was my antivirus but figured i should post just in case
So not sure what exactly happened for you, but can confirm that the games does pass Apple's notarization process so if you are on a mac there should be no issues with running it. On windows it is safe as well just not sure if the notarization will be recognized.

mars112358

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2019
Where do you use it? I've been back to every room and can't find any place to use it. I thought it might be the room with the door east of where you fight her, but nothing.
You have to go down the other side of the pool from how you get to her.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I loaded your save and I am pointing to it in this pic. You can tell rooms you have been to because they have the orange outlines, but this one you did not go to.

1723509906463.png

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
kind of surprise pregnancy isnt a thing with your games =/ kind of disappointed tbh

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
kind of surprise pregnancy isnt a thing with your games =/ kind of disappointed tbh
That doesn't make any sense, I mean your disappointment doesn't make any sense. Literally slugs and bugs conversion pregnancy is the only way you can produce your units lol and there are plenty of bad ends in this game that have pregnancy as well.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
That doesn't make any sense, I mean your disappointment doesn't make any sense. Literally slugs and bugs conversion pregnancy is the only way you can produce your units lol and there are plenty of bad ends in this game that have pregnancy as well.
wait there pregnancy in giggle night?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
wait there pregnancy in giggle night?
In some of the bad ends, for example I'm making breakfast right now but, there is the nergal maggot mother bad end, that should be in commissions, another one in the version you have is on the salon, literally the milk mommy is a mutant who is perpetually pregnant and never gives birth. Anyway I got to get back to cooking

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
nightsight - Here are the Bad Ends currently with pregnancy in the FREE version you have:

View attachment BEFarmSquashling.webp View attachment BEFly.webp View attachment BESalonMilkMommy.webp View attachment BEWaxGolem.webp View attachment BEZooRabbit.webp

So, as you can see every mission has at least one (I think the zoo has more than just the rabbit mutant), and I also left out any that only describe/imply the pregnancy in the story. In the new current investor release there is also:

View attachment BEOctovore.webp View attachment BEOphidianCult.webp

And by the final release there will be obviously more whether from my official Bad Ends or from the people that pay the $250 per bad end commission. Pregnancy is hot for me sometimes, but it is not my main fetish. However, in my games I like to give a lot of variety, so while on SB:C pregnancy is a major focus as a game mechanic, on the novels, it is not and shan't be, but there will always, absolutely, be pregnancy content in my novels here and there.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
The Anax can't help noting that compared to the average level of clothing quality around here (often clipping through the body or floating three inches around it) your work is several miles higher quality... really nice job.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The Anax can't help noting that compared to the average level of clothing quality around here (often clipping through the body or floating three inches around it) your work is several miles higher quality... really nice job.
Thank you! It would be even better if I was immortal, but I try to juggle a good mix of quality and quantity. It's weird when one thinks about it, like GN here. It's already got more words than an entire Harry Potter novel and has pictures to go with every page. And look at D:BB! With the character unlocks, it has as many words as the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy, AND I made 6500+ renders to go with it all lol So, I am glad that while hitting inhuman levels of production, my artistic eye has not failed me.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
Thank you! It would be even better if I was immortal, but I try to juggle a good mix of quality and quantity. It's weird when one thinks about it, like GN here. It's already got more words than an entire Harry Potter novel and has pictures to go with every page. And look at D:BB! With the character unlocks, it has as many words as the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy, AND I made 6500+ renders to go with it all lol So, I am glad that while hitting inhuman levels of production, my artistic eye has not failed me.
Probably hard to properly appreciate it without having either more intimate knowledge of the subject or experience creating such things themselves. All I know is this is very high quality and very well written for something that's listed here with the creator's permission lol. As an admirer of your work, I can only hope you have a long and successful career.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes