5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Soo, if he game starts after the chapter 6 and the free version ends with the chapter 6, what does that means? That we don't get the "game"? What about the bad ends? You can get to them in the first 6 chapters? Because there is written, that the 8 ones are in the free version. I don't really understand that.
And what about the bimbo one? Is it only in the patreon version? How much is the lowers patreon tier that gets the patreon version? Are there more versions of it as well? Like do the higher tiers get more or something like that?

mars112358

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2019
lordhoth12 what exactly is the error you are getting at the end of each chapter?

Tsusaku This game can either be played as just a visual novel where there are only choices that either lead to a bad end or change which version of a scene you see (story mode) or it can be played where when trivia goes on a mission you play through a turn based combat game and explore the villain's lair (game mode). The overall story is the same but this additional game section is added. Right now in the free version only one of these missions is added (the Waxworks) but for each of the remaining chapters one of these mission will be added, so in the pattern version there is the Farm mission. Other than the farm mission there are another two bad ends in the pattern version which is currently only available at the $30 their but is dropping down a level each week. The bimbo bad end is in the free version right now and all of chapter 9 when it is made will have the mission against the bimbo villain.

Reactions: Tsusaku

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Xraxxus OverShadow lordhoth12 Peppe8888 - Fix is incoming today, just woke up.

zeraligator - The Mutant Menagerie is the chapter 8 mission "Xenogenic Zoo". The patrons currently have the Chapter 7 "Freaky Farms" mission, so it will be the next one that I make. I will go back to working on Slugs and Bugs: Corruption for now and when I get Rose and all her content done, I will switch back to GN and work on the zoo mission. So, it's coming!

Tsusaku - The Game Mode missions start with Chapter 6 Waxwarped Waxworks, which is the free release you have here. My games have two ways to play, linear story for those that want to sit back and enjoy the tale in leisure or game mode for those wanting gameplay- stats, fights, maps, items, and so on. But also, my games require that I need to set up the story first, in this case Trixie has to get her powers and such, so the game play starts on Ch 6 (in this version here) and will go all the way until the end of the game going forward.

My $30 and up patrons have the next mission, Freaky Farms, and it trickles down to the $5 patrons by the end of this month. Otherwise, it will become free in the future once I create the Xenogenic Zoo and release it to my investors.

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Holy crap it's animated. How far you've come!
Thank you! It was a lot of hard work, but I think it turned out well. It's looking like what I envisioned! That's why this update took so much longer than usual. Full graphical overhaul and resizing plus all that game mode stuff!

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Thank you! It was a lot of hard work, but I think it turned out well. It's looking like what I envisioned! That's why this update took so much longer than usual. Full graphical overhaul and resizing plus all that game mode stuff!
Definitely worth both the effort and the wait. The only feedback is you should tone the encounter rate way down, as well as the dodge rate of the tentacles.

mars112358

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2019
Definitely worth both the effort and the wait. The only feedback is you should tone the encounter rate way down, as well as the dodge rate of the tentacles.
Have you been able to beat the Waxworks mission even with the rates as they are, since I did the balance for that mission the rates have been turned down and more options have been given to Trixie? If you are having problems try using the different stances and attacks you have avalible.

Aug 10, 2019
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"
I didn't notice much of a difference in story mode or game mode, other then in GM I missed more often in the battles.

mars112358

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2019
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"
I didn't notice much of a difference in story mode or game mode, other then in GM I missed more often in the battles.
wait does this mean you played the mission during the main story when you selected Story mode or are you talking about replaying the mission from the table of contents after you have finished the story?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
gallery save for 6.4 pls !! ^^
Just a heads up but if you go to your preferences menu, you can select to skip unseen text. So then select story mode, and hold the right control button down. You will get all the way to the end of the game in about 30 seconds and have everything unlocked.

Reactions: SpartaKus57

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
SpartaKus57 That's it, that's everything in the game so far are all the commissioned Bad Ends and the Waxworks. You're all caught up! Enjoy!

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Chapter 7.rpy", line 79, in script
    show chap703 at squimage with fade
  File "game/Chapter 7.rpy", line 79, in <module>
NameError: name 'squimage' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

When I tried to start chapter 7 I got this message:

Full traceback:
  File "game/Chapter 7.rpy", line 79, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1408, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1367, in show_imspec
    at_list = [ renpy.python.py_eval(i) for i in at_list ]
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Chapter 7.rpy", line 79, in <module>
NameError: name 'squimage' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.18362 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Giggle Night v0.6.3
Fri Aug  5 17:29:03 2022
I could not get past this error. Is there a way to fix this, or do I have to just wait until the next update?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
ben7513 - I think you are using the 0.6.3 version somehow instead of the patched .4 version. Maybe you downloaded it within the first few hours of me uploading and did not get the patch that fixed this.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes