Collection Video Ginhaha Collection [2024-02-19] [Ginhaha]

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Purple Heart:
Saegusa Mayumi:
HuTao:
Mei Raiden:
Anastasia:

I have no feelings towards this set, anyway I bought a whole crimson comics collection so I wont be getting Ginhaha Rewards for awhile

EXTRA Illustrations:
Original Comic:
Doujin:

I remembered to include this. Yay

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, SpecLurker, just wonder if you have the no words ver. for the comics and doujin, and also the series illus for August rewards?

Last edited:

Mundus

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for sharing! I have most of his stuf pre-2020. I didn't organize by date but by name of the girls so if anyone is missing some of his stuff from that time and can't get it from here let me know of the girls name and I'll see if I can upload it for you.

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Thanks for sharing! I have most of his stuf pre-2020. I didn't organize by date but by name of the girls so if anyone is missing some of his stuff from that time and can't get it from here let me know of the girls name and I'll see if I can upload it for you.
Hi, do you have the pre2020's animation and CG listed below:
Missing:
Animations:
2018-11 high elf archer/妖精弓手 1,2 not sure if original (most probably is org), since the filesize, and bit rate are different from 3,4

2019-12 桐須真冬 & 武元うるか (Mafuyu & Uruka) Normal size missing.

2020-01 CC (1normal,2normal,6normal)
2020-01 ナーベラル/Narberal (1n,2n,6n)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manga/Illus (Collecting, have up to 2021.09, still checking and still trying hard to find):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Not sure if this work or not but here's all of the one i've uploaded from my old SDcard

Google Drive

And here is the bronya one shortcut

Google Drive
The Bronya is not the original one? The sukebei torrent has the original one in mp4 and larger size, can't post magnet according to the forum's rules.

Btw, do you have the missing animations below:
Missing:
Animations:
2018-11 high elf archer/妖精弓手 1,2 not sure if original (most probably is org), since the filesize, and bit rate are different from 3,4

2019-12 桐須真冬 & 武元うるか (Mafuyu & Uruka) Normal size missing.

2020-01 CC (1normal,2normal,6normal)
2020-01 ナーベラル/Narberal (1n,2n,6n)

I guess probably no one have these animations. Just asking in case anyone have it. Please share it.

Assuming 2021-05's description is incorrect: , as it says 8 characters, should be 5?

Mar 16, 2021
The Bronya is not the original one? The sukebei torrent has the original one in mp4 and larger size, can't post magnet according to the forum's rules.

Btw, do you have the missing animations below:
I'll look in my old SD card and on my drive and see if it's there or not
I'll edit my post if it's there
Edit:
So looked in my SD card and my drive and it's not there it seems
I'll have to redownload everything from the torrent that i posted way back
cuz i'm starting remember now that i deleted a few things on there for a game save

Last edited:
Reactions: parker6666