Collection Video Ginhaha Collection [2024-02-19] [Ginhaha]

Jolmis04

Feb 26, 2020
No, from what I can see a lot of people are asking what about the new awards as if they couldn't read two messages back with the same question. Nobody has shared anything since November and it looks like it will probably stay that way
By chance, does anyone have the Ryuu Lion animation from December 2021?

Nutakuu1234

Nov 3, 2021
May rewards (i deleted april rewards, because i need a disk space). The author takes a break for the next month.
I haven't signed up yet this month, I'd like to know his June awards, can anyone know?
Animations - Google Drive
Comics, Doujin - Google Drive
illustrations - Google Drive
Can The Gdrive Link Repost Or Renew Please? I Wanted To Download These On Gdrive Cuz Anonfiles And Mixdrop Cant Finish This Files

Nutakuu1234

Nov 3, 2021
Alright here are the rewards below. Not sure if I plan to purchase the subscription for this month, but I'll give another update if I do get it.

Illustrations
Doujin
Doujin EX
Normal Skeletons and Extra Illustrations
EX Skeletons

Animations

Jack-O' Valentine
Koyanskaya of Light
Yae Miko
Ayaka Kamisato
Alice Nakiri

Can Someone Or The Guy That I Quote Reup Or Renew This? Bcz There Is No Shortcut For This One Just This One Single Comment Have The october 2021 rewards

Sharky1010

Feb 17, 2022
Uploaded as per request
Hi, I'm new to this. Can you tell me after
Uploaded as per request
Hi, Can you tell me what should i do after i download the animation and series 2021 sep rewards file, File cannot open Its says i don't have right app to open it. Do you know how to open it? I'm in mobile so i not sure. Others are fine for me.

Jolmis04

Feb 26, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this. Can you tell me after

Hi, Can you tell me what should i do after i download the animation and series 2021 sep rewards file, File cannot open Its says i don't have right app to open it. Do you know how to open it? I'm in mobile so i not sure. Others are fine for me.
Perhaps you are new to the internet, for the rar file type you need to download the WinRAR program and open the rar file to unpack the files into a folder, you're welcome.