Collection Video Ginhaha Collection [2024-02-19] [Ginhaha]

JXZ65

Mar 11, 2023
Due to there's still no new upload stuff
I decide to buy it and share here
This is all thing I bought from Dlsite
I will try to download all of them to my computer and upload it to pixeldrain for 2-4days(Utc+8 time because I come from Taiwan)
Ps.Because of the policy from dlsite,all of video will be censored
Wait for good news! Thx
where is the stuff?

Reactions: RGZ34

Watanabr

Oct 13, 2021
I don't know how you guys feel but somehow i prefered his animation art back from late 2019 to early 2021. I love the shiny artstyle, the audio minimalize that allows you to self imagine more into that. Don't get me wrong, the new artstyle is still good, but it's like not so different from the recent he's been doing. The sock. stocking things and even the under part look crappy, you can literally see hand drawing lines not polished. Still a fan of him but not as excited, longing for waifu animations as before.

Jul 8, 2021
I don't know how you guys feel but somehow i prefered his animation art back from late 2019 to early 2021. I love the shiny artstyle, the audio minimalize that allows you to self imagine more into that. Don't get me wrong, the new artstyle is still good, but it's like not so different from the recent he's been doing. The sock. stocking things and even the under part look crappy, you can literally see hand drawing lines not polished. Still a fan of him but not as excited, longing for waifu animations as before.
I personally prefer the current artstyle, the old one felt kind of... flat? The breasts and nipples didn't look well drawn. Now it's better, and the enhanced lighting also helps. But... the creampie still looks weird, the texture contrasts too much with the new artstyle.
That said, I think the part that needs the most revamp is the animation. It still isn't far from being smooth enough, particularly the camera movements that feel a bit jaggy.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
I think if people could trust each other, creating some sort of a crowfunding would help buying stuff from artists.
For example, X volunteers each give an equal part of the total required and another one can buy the stuff with it.
Yes, I am dreaming.
people who does that doesnt share their stuff on open forums to a complete stranger,
they keep it between themself.