4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
just a small thing but the game is listed as female protagonist while it has a male protagonist
You're right, never noticed that! well I never looked at the tag since I've been following Boko877 november of 010 XD

StatiZkyZ

Aug 30, 2018
Hey, new guy here. I was looking if there's another forum about GBH that gives links on the latest version, turns out this might be the place to be :)

If it's alright for me to say, the 0.2.3 update just came out. It features the Thief and maybe something more.

And it looks like Boko is working on the Shrine Maiden next.

Reactions: Eminba

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
all i could find was the thief girl so far she appears after you beat shisen in the bandit hideout (you can choose skip fight when meeting shisen to "defeat" her she'll still be fightable in the dungeon below the manor)
and maybe one or two lines of dialogue from the librarian girl other than that i dont think anything new

agus

Mar 21, 2017
someone can tell me how to translate the subtitle. sorry my englsih so bad thx

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
that is the librarian girl you unlock like that pretty sure which was added a patch ago or so i think

PhilodicNus

Jun 1, 2018
Checked Boko's Twitter account. Seems like he's coming back home on October the first. The Auphemia update is also coming on October, as well.

EDIT: Some non-Auphemia things I personally want in the update: Being able to plead to Mena and Fytte without fighting them. Giving your money to her in one of Mena's plead options would be neat.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes