2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
How much of this was written by a chatbot because it *reeks* of AI.
I'm sorry to if you don't like that but i did use it not very much mostly only to make single sentence. my englisch is good in understanding but not perfect at all. for building complex sentence i use it to get some help. I can't make any inappropriate texts with it.

piranh

Jun 18, 2022
Sooo, there isn't actually anything new in this 5.0 update? The liam storyline ends where it did in the last update (at 80 corrbro), if memory serves.

Overall, I kinda like the game, even if you have to use the console to play it. Just wish a bugfix wasn't labeled as a major release

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Sooo, there isn't actually anything new in this 5.0 update? The liam storyline ends where it did in the last update (at 80 corrbro), if memory serves.
of curse there is every week something new. you can see all i did this week in the first post under the hidden spoiler.
you are right 80 is still max so far for liam. i added for him 2 new steps at the playing console scene. just to give more option without cheating to raise the corruption

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Am i missing something. or is there no time or day indicator?

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
In the game? It should. Just checkt it is on the left sidebar
i had it happen a couple times it seems to happen when trying to get a random event to play (ie: using back and forward buttons) i think it is just confusing the clock and not a bug hitting ctrl + r will fix it if its not a bug

Reactions: JellyStone

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
creative criticism : you were already sucking dick in the hospital ,so why should you have to build up more corruption to do it outside the hospital ? the concept seems a bit flawed there
random events would make the game feel less repetitive

Structural issue : the bathroom scene for the bath tub with lars is bugged the if statements out side of the parent or what ever pops up in red

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
i had it happen a couple times it seems to happen when trying to get a random event to play (ie: using back and forward buttons) i think it is just confusing the clock and not a bug hitting ctrl + r will fix it if its not a bug
thanks i did not try that jet. will check if there is anything i can do

Reactions: Volta

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
creative criticism : you were already sucking dick in the hospital ,so why should you have to build up more corruption to do it outside the hospital ? the concept seems a bit flawed there
random events would make the game feel less repetitive
in fact i work on random events this week ^^
Structural issue : the bathroom scene for the bath tub with lars is bugged the if statements out side of the parent or what ever pops up in red
thanks for mention. i thought i fixed that already. i will look into it right now.

Whatever74

Sep 7, 2021
Can someone plz help me with the wear sexy underwear because I already tried with only a lingerie and its not working or even with nightwear.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes