2.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Just a suggestion
You're gonna want to organize your img folder sooner or later. It's only going to get more cluttered from here on out

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Just a suggestion
You're gonna want to organize your img folder sooner or later. It's only going to get more cluttered from here on out
i know but i don't know where to start... it's mess... after i need also to rewrite all img paths in the game what is not a small task.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
thanks. not many plays Lars route so i am always happy if someone does also then points out some bugs! that helps me a lot to improve my game =)
think i'll start doing double playthroughs since i already at the end of current content "living with parents"

• Red Heart
Reactions: JellyStone

nenaliina

Nov 15, 2022
I started a new save and bought the "sport clothes" like before. Short sport top reads only "short top" after you purchase it and the game does not recognice it as an sport outfit.

Also I would like an option to change the work place whenever I want. It's a bit dull to start over every time I reach to the current end of the certain path, and then just grind your way up to the level you can actually start having the intercourses with people.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I started a new save and bought the "sport clothes" like before. Short sport top reads only "short top" after you purchase it and the game does not recognice it as an sport outfit.

Also I would like an option to change the work place whenever I want. It's a bit dull to start over every time I reach to the current end of the certain path, and then just grind your way up to the level you can actually start having the intercourses with people.
Hmmm the sport top and the short top are two dif tops (worked for me when i first played the update) as for the job change if mentioned it a couple time to the dev

• Red Heart

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024

there are just two path. you can switch between the part time jobs and anytime (maid/waitress/bookstore assistant). but the way leads you back to you old company later through the university. so the part time jobs are only to earn some money. if you choose to suck you boss dick to get back in the Company, there is no reason to choose less paying part time jobs. that's my idea behind the job situation =)

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
there are just two path. you can switch between the part time jobs and anytime (maid/waitress/bookstore assistant). but the way leads you back to you old company later through the university. so the part time jobs are only to earn some money. if you choose to suck you boss dick to get back in the Company, there is no reason to choose less paying part time jobs. that's my idea behind the job situation =)
thats what i was thinking you was gonna do with the uni line but wasnt sure so i didnt say anything

• Red Heart

flirtygirl

Sep 13, 2018
I have lost my save of this game. I think that it was somewhere around the 0.4.1 version. I had thought it to be further on than that, like 0.5.3, but reading through the updates, I doubt it. I would hate to have to replay for hours on end to get back to that point. Anyway, brother, father's, mother's corruptions were mostly around 60, I think, and that was as high as I could go, at the time. I was on the non slut path,and basically, fully feminine, and fully corrupt. Does someone have a save around there that could be shared here? So that I could play from there, or later? Thank you.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I have lost my save of this game. I think that it was somewhere around the 0.4.1 version. I had thought it to be further on than that, like 0.5.3, but reading through the updates, I doubt it. I would hate to have to replay for hours on end to get back to that point. Anyway, brother, father's, mother's corruptions were mostly around 60, I think, and that was as high as I could go, at the time. I was on the non slut path,and basically, fully feminine, and fully corrupt. Does someone have a save around there that could be shared here? So that I could play from there, or later? Thank you.
give me a lil bit and ill get you a save. do you want a end game or somewhere in the middle

• Red Heart

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
the mid to late game save you have to do the dates with dad,bro,mom and your at the practicing kissing with patrica got promo as maid

• Red Heart
2.10 star(s) 11 Votes