korko

May 30, 2017
how can i complete these 2 quest
1-Shave your body and got hold some panties
2-Shave your body and find Jennifer on campus
I have panties and shave but cant find Jennifer.

Reactions: jaswm and Lilethice

bob765h

Jan 2, 2019
I don't know how to start this game on linux. Does not work with wine, usually it is a xxx.sh file.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
What can I say. For this work that has had no content for 3 years but posted a patreon connection. Can only stay on the sidelines.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
I like the game, but sadly it's one of those where the dev can't stick to a progression and redoes the game with less content every time. I played this in the past, but somehow there's now less content again.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Hi all thanks so much for the feedback. I'm aware that that this currently seems like a game of snakes and ladders in terms of content, although I do think 'no content for 3 years' is a little unfair. The 0.4.1 update, which came out last year, was the first version to include all the Heather content up to the games?? But yeah. I can totally see your overall frustrations, when it seems like this version is smaller (which in terms of content, it is).

Please take a look at the third answer in this as to the reason why - the third question down, the one titled "But why is the game stopping at the end of Chapter One again?! Version 4 had way more Heather stuff in it? Where did it all go! This like a game of snakes and ladders …"

Or just imagine it like each update being a larger concentric circle. I'm covering more and more of the full game with all options and content up until that point hooked up, with each update, rather than just working on one storyline and leaving everything else empty or whatever, i'm making sure everything major is polished and relatively finished. Right now, circle one is the smallest and stops around Day 6. But in the next update the whole city location will officially open up. I considered just walling it off completely until it was time for 0.5.2, but I could already hear the negative comments about doing that.

So instead, I added that message saying that it was the end of the 'polished' content at the end of Day 6! In working this way, i was honestly trying to address the negative feedback the last version garnered re: everything feeling empty and unfinished and that a lot of things were behind tape. This time around i just put all my focus into the opening: there's new appearances of Dylan and he's much more weaved into the story. There's the first Jennifer scene, which is totally rewritten (including the appearance from Amy - and how that will play out). So there is some new stuff. But i get what you're saying.

All i can do is work hard - on both the games playability and quality of life functions, and also adding more and more story and content in the way I've outlined above and explained in the FAQ - and hopefully a few more releases down the line, it'll become clear that I'm sticking to this version and committed to this path. The full roadmap is set out on the game's public ' ' page too, if you want to get more of an idea of how long this process should take and where we are right now.

PS, for those missing the online version, i should have that uploaded and working soon.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
There should be a big message once you hit the end of Chapter One/Day 6 that says "Things from here on don't work as planned!" and my reasoning for all this is set out in the FAQ and public post on Patreon.

Girl Games - 0.5.1 (Chapter 1) - Public Build

So here it is, the latest incarnation of Girl Games. I've been taking a slightly different approach this time around (don't worry, I haven't switched engines again!), but I listened to feedback both about the UI and the fact that the campus feels a bit empty and disconnected.
So this time around, I'm working through, making sure that each chunk of the game has most of its main story and content. There'll still be added extras but as it stands, the game is now polished up until the end of Chapter One - which marks Day 6/Friday on Campus, and includes the start of both Heather and Jennifer routes through the game.
Chapter Two will be when the city location opens up, so that update might take a while (I'll be sharing private builds as I go right here on Patreon), but after that, the updates should come relatively quickly and smoothly, especially as I have most of Heather's content already written (as you'll know if you played Version 0.4.1).
There's an updated roadmap on the , and I've also put together to explain a bit more about why this has all been taking me so long, plus a bunch of other questions I've found myself answering more than once!
All that said, here's the download links to Version 0.5.1 aka Chapter 1:
Windows Version - Download
Mac Version - Download
Linux Version - Download
Online Version - Coming Soon!
If you enjoy the game, please consider leaving a review or a few words on or F95Zone!
Thanks so much,

Dana x

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah . . . The "event", to "meet Heather, at the Mall on Saturday" . . .
IS one of the things that's, not-functioning-as-intended, apparently . . . ? :unsure:
( the FAQ, had nothing relating to this, as far as I saw/read)

Read here, somewhere, the MC is supposed to get a "note", or, "E-Mail", Before, heading to the Mall . . .
I'm guessing, on the Phone, somehow ?, as there is no-way to "pull-it-up", as I could, see/find, ?
(missing-a-button, for that "action" ?) :unsure:

PS - And yeah, playing version 0.5.1 , (Chapter Two, "testing" :sneaky: ) . . .
(Remember, where we & you are . . . ) :cool:

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
So yeah . . . The "event", to "meet Heather, at the Mall on Saturday" . . .
IS one of the things that's, not-functioning-as-intended, apparently . . . ? :unsure:
( the FAQ, had nothing relating to this, as far as I saw/read)

Read here, somewhere, the MC is supposed to get a "note", or, "E-Mail", Before, heading to the Mall . . .
I'm guessing, on the Phone, somehow ?, as there is no-way to "pull-it-up", as I could, see/find, ?
(missing-a-button, for that "action" ?) :unsure:

PS - And yeah, playing version 0.5.1 , (Chapter Two, "testing" :sneaky: ) . . .
(Remember, where we & you are . . . ) :cool:
The key is in the incremental Chapters. Chapter One (it's always on the screen) runs up until Day 6/the audition and your first scene with whichever mistress you choose. The Heather/Jennifer quests are the start of Chapter Two, which is marked with the "things won't work as intended from hereon in" message, followed by the Chapter Two screen, the money from your parents scene etc.

Hope this makes more sense now!

LumbarDrop25

Jan 1, 2021
how can i complete these 2 quest
1-Shave your body and got hold some panties
2-Shave your body and find Jennifer on campus
I have panties and shave but cant find Jennifer.
You can find her in the cafeteria, i think on thurdsday and friday, but she says nothin but
1690316647190.png
Cant seem to proceed in the quest

Reactions: korko

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Save Games are saved in
C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Girl Games - 0.5.1

That's a progress compared to previous version v0.4.1 which placed saves in
C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\SaveData

However the fact that the version number is now part of the save path ("Girl Games - 0.5.1") may cause problems once a new version is released. If there will be save game compatibility between several versions, it would be nice to share the save folder. In case save games won't be compatible, using different save paths is ok.

The new version (ch.1) looks very polished compared to the previous version. Some of the AI pictures look "artistic".

I noticed a small problem with some dialogs. Sometimes it takes a long time for the game to respond after talking to an NPC, as if the dialog would force a 30 sec pause.

I don't know if it was mentioned in the intro :
The hourglass symbol allows to progress from day to evening which is needed to participate in certain events, eg Tuesday Modeling and Friday GG event.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
The key is in the incremental Chapters. Chapter One (it's always on the screen) runs up until Day 6/the audition and your first scene with whichever mistress you choose. The Heather/Jennifer quests are the start of Chapter Two, which is marked with the "things won't work as intended from hereon in" message, followed by the Chapter Two screen, the money from your parents scene etc.

Hope this makes more sense now!
1-You refer to "Day 6", . . . While in my game there are no "Days", only "Weeks", as-in "Week 1", "Week 2", etc .

2-"Chapter One (it's always on the screen)" . . . My screen is displaying "Chapter Two" . . . :oops:
(can't seem to get a screenshot on/from this game, maybe cause it's not Ren'Py like :ROFLMAO: )

3-Meeting Heather at the Mall, is on the Chapter Two screen, (don't know what "Day", though) . . .
(can't complete this "Quest", because "Heather" isn't at the Mall, and as I stated before, No note/E-mail, so the "story" is at a "stalemate/standstill" currently . :cautious:

The U.I. looks better, and so does the Art . ;)

Guess that means there's no more content, till next update . . . :unsure:

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
1-You refer to "Day 6", . . . While in my game there are no "Days", only "Weeks", as-in "Week 1", "Week 2", etc .

2-"Chapter One (it's always on the screen)" . . . My screen is displaying "Chapter Two" . . . :oops:
(can't seem to get a screenshot on/from this game, maybe cause it's not Ren'Py like :ROFLMAO: )

3-Meeting Heather at the Mall, is on the Chapter Two screen, (don't know what "Day", though) . . .
(can't complete this "Quest", because "Heather" isn't at the Mall, and as I stated before, No note/E-mail, so the "story" is at a "stalemate/standstill" currently . :cautious:

The U.I. looks better, and so does the Art . ;)

Guess that means there's no more content, till next update . . . :unsure:
Sorry if I haven't been clear enough! By "day 6" I'm referring to your sixth day on campus. You arrive on Sunday, so Day 6 is Friday (the last day before it switches to Chapter Two). During that time, the polished/finished content includes the orientation, all lectures, pre-lecture events, first week daydreams, 2 Dylan events, 1 gloryhole event, the first art modelling event, the audition and both mistress events, as well as all campus locations up and running, nearly all first week dialogue interractions with NPCS (there will be more for Kevin and the Secretary) ... after that, as it shows the warning message and then displays Chapter Two on screen, that's the point where I could've either walled everything off and said "okay that's it folks" or did what i did and left it open to at least get to have a look at the city etc. I had all the Heather content hooked up in Version 0.4.1, and the first big Amy event too, but I'm planning to rework those scenes anyway, so I put all my time into the start of the game (along with the UI and general user experience - which I am fully aware still leaves a lot to be desired!). But at the risk of repeating myself, i'm hoping that with each new iteration going forward, I'll take on board suggestions and feedback and the game will get a little easier to play.

I'm already super aware that the one thing i didn't code from scratch - the character conversation stuff, which is a 3rd party addon -- needs some looking into. There's reports of it locking and weird pauses. I'm planning to get this sorted in the next update, along with the next chunk of content: i.e. the first full mistress quests for both Heather and Jennifer, all the city locations and their main functionality, etc, etc.

Hope all this is a little clearer!

And re: the other comment, I do want saves to carry over so this is really good to know. Its gonna be a couple more iterations before the player data structure is fully 'locked in' as I need to hit that sweet spot between covering bases and future possibilities without it getting utterly out of control, but this is a great note to bear in mind going forward. Thanks :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Highland_Hunter
Feb 14, 2020
I'm not worried about the content at all. I honestly like to see the foundation of the game grow and evolve and get even better.

Could we have a finished game if you just stuck to the very first iteration and engine? Maybe, but would it be as good as the current version? Absolutely not.
Good things take time and great things require even more. Also, it is important to make a game that you're happy with to keep your focus and stay motivated. Keep doing what you do! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: danasavage

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
The online version btw, for anyone wanting to take a peek? I've done a quick test run on Firefox and seems to be working, although it should be treated more as a 'demo' I guess, in case you wanted to take a peek at how things were looking, without downloading and installing anything ...

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Also answered a few of the questions from the last couple of days ...

I'm only really interested in femme on femme content, is that present in the game?

Not currently no. And you will always start the game male - although by the time I’ve implemented everything i want to, there will be options for you to have femme on femme encounters (i.e. with you ‘en femme’). Hope that makes sense and answers your question!

Is this third or fourth reincarnation of the game? How much content in it now?

Somewhere between the two, I guess? 3.5 lol? It’s the polished/refactored Godot version. It currently only has content up to Day 6, as maddening as that probably is to hear. From the amount of negativity this version is getting, I’d advise anyone that’s played it already to maybe hang tight for a little while to avoid that frustration.

Really liked the Jennifer content. I’m curious how can you make femdom content with her using AI.

I’ve had some pretty good success so far with posing the characters and getting them into some juicy poses and situations - it takes time (i’ve explained a little of the process in the FAQ which is linked on the game page) - but yeah, i’m confident i can get whatever poses and situations i want, so long as Mage.Space continues to allow NSFW AI generation.

Is this a full TG game, or is it just a sissification game. I aint wasting time on a game that leaves things unfinished.

Eventually yes, you’ll be able to fully transition. But that’s for (quite) a few releases down the line. By the end of the competition, so long as you pick a mistress, you’ll have reached a point where you have all the skills, experience and clothes/wig/makeup to ‘pass’ as a girl. But in post-games content you’ll be able to take that transformation even further and make it permanent.

what is update cycle of this game ?

In my dreams it’s once a month, but I’m working on this in spare moments around a full time job. So right now, more like every few months? Sorry I can’t be more accurate. But i’m energized to continue and once I get the next update done - which involves a LOT of work - the following ones should be a lot quicker.

how much gay content is there?

Right now there’s a little bicurious content. Ultimately yes, there will be optional gay content, but that’ll be a few releases down the line.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
idk, I got to the part where Jennifer wants me to say "Yes, mistress." however typing that in exactly still won't let me click the check box, I can't press enter either, so it just won't progress beyond that. A similar box worked earlier when I was typing in a name so it's something about this one specifically.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
idk, I got to the part where Jennifer wants me to say "Yes, mistress." however typing that in exactly still won't let me click the check box, I can't press enter either, so it just won't progress beyond that. A similar box worked earlier when I was typing in a name so it's something about this one specifically.
Is this on the online version?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Right now there’s a little bicurious content. Ultimately yes, there will be optional gay content, but that’ll be a few releases down the line.
It would be nice if the player/mc could opt early to see bi/gay content or not. Some players are more interested in the crossdress+girls scenario while others may prefer crossdress+males. If the mc with small dick is really not interested in other males, it should be enough to once state this instead of having the mc/player check every dialog for the heterosexual dialog option. Maybe gray out the bi/gay dialog options for heterosexual mc.

About the story progression :
I just replayed the 1st week ... mc arrives at the college at sunday, gets a pink flyer, waits until friday and then eg Heather takes him home, has him strip naked, shower, shave, gives him kind of a handjob and orders him to wear panties and keep shaved ... This still feels very rushed and it lacks reason and motivation why mc should agree to all this while she stays fully clothed.

It would be more reasonable if Heather would try to seduce him step by step and manipulate circumstances to reach her objectives, eg
- flirt with mc during the week
- check if he is more into girls or boys
- try to seduce mc to accept the game
- invite mc to discuss the game, accidentally drop a drink on him (or both) so that he has to take a shower and maybe wear some of her stuff until his clothes are washed and dried or just change next to him and seduce/dare him to wear her stuff ...
- feel his skin and mention that she loves the soft skin of girls, let him feel her soft skin
- give him some underwear or maybe her (warm) underwear to wear
- mention that female underwear looks and feels better with shaved body

It makes a difference if the story just follows the established blueprint of sissification/transformation games without reason :
- wear panties
- shave body
or if the girl has her individual motivation why to feminize mc (eg a bet between Jennifer and Heather to win the game or a bisexual/crossdress fetish) and if the mc has his own motivation why to follow the path on his own step by step (eg to get sexual gratification).

A lot of players seem to have problems with the money system. The mc starts without money, can borrow some money for the bus, it takes a week to get some money from family and to work as model to earn more money ... This further limits options during the first week where not much happens anyway.

Reactions: Shelscott50
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes