SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
idk, I got to the part where Jennifer wants me to say "Yes, mistress." however typing that in exactly still won't let me click the check box, I can't press enter either, so it just won't progress beyond that. A similar box worked earlier when I was typing in a name so it's something about this one specifically.
I tried on my side, and it worked, but every time when I press the letter s (there are 3 "s" in "Yes mistress"), it saves the game.
Try without "."

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I tried on my side, and it worked, but every time when I press the letter s (there are 3 "s" in "Yes mistress"), it saves the game.
Try without "."
Yeah, I'm aware of this - I'd added in CTRL+S as a quicksave, but it's obviously messing with this text input. Should be a relatively easy fix :)

Reactions: SissyIrena

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Try without "."
On Windows systems you can use "Copy and Paste".
Write "Yes, mistress" somewhere in a text editor on your desktop (or use this thread), mark the words, right click and copy them to the clipboard, then use rightclick in the game to paste them into the box.

In general such typing exercises do mostly add frustration and problems to games, so I would rather not use them in a VN. Instead maybe have different answers with different reactions ...

BelugaLife

Feb 9, 2020
The game looks interesting, but I have questions about the version number and the amount of content. I understand the game has been under development for some time, but I didn't see any content at all. At the first task from the mistress, the game stops. Did I screw this up or is this really all?

Reactions: Drewbie

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
The game looks interesting, but I have questions about the version number and the amount of content. I understand the game has been under development for some time, but I didn't see any content at all. At the first task from the mistress, the game stops. Did I screw this up or is this really all?
Yeah I'm afraid that's it, currently. There's a linked FAQ on the games info and posted earlier on this thread that hopefully explains why.

gecko2

Jul 16, 2018
When I open the game, it shows a black screen before not responding and I had to close it. Is there a requirement that I'm missing? Some version of .net I need to install or something?

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
this game dont play in my pc "Your video card driver does not support any of the supported OpenGL"
any solution other than changing the hardware or updating the drivers because they are already up to date

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
this game dont play in my pc "Your video card driver does not support any of the supported OpenGL"
any solution other than changing the hardware or updating the drivers because they are already up to date
I actually ran off a test version for the previous poster that uses GLES 2, rather than GLES 3. Hopefully that will work on your machine. I never heard back from them whether it actually worked or not, but I'll send you the link in a DM now ... Let me know how you get on with it!

Reactions: DaedricLover

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
I actually ran off a test version for the previous poster that uses GLES 2, rather than GLES 3. Hopefully that will work on your machine. I never heard back from them whether it actually worked or not, but I'll send you the link in a DM now ... Let me know how you get on with it!
now works on older computers with windows 7 it is working perfectly without errors congratulations on the game and its development. it would be perfect if it was in htlm because it follows the same layout as other games in htlm and htlm you can use the google translator for the language itself... but for those who couldn't even play the game a few days ago and today i can play I just have to thank you, not to mention that the game is well done, better than many other games on the site, you have a future in this :)

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
now works on older computers with windows 7 it is working perfectly without errors congratulations on the game and its development. it would be perfect if it was in htlm because it follows the same layout as other games in htlm and htlm you can use the google translator for the language itself... but for those who couldn't even play the game a few days ago and today i can play I just have to thank you, not to mention that the game is well done, better than many other games on the site, you have a future in this :)
There actually ! I thought I'd linked it on the main page. It's to be treated as a 'demo' for now, for people to take a peek who are on the fence before downloading, as I think some functionality needs to be looked at, but I'm going to put more time into it as a seperate entity before the next update.

And glad you enjoyed it so far.

Reactions: nescauuzinha

lif3explorer

Mar 8, 2023
I think the heather route is bugged.. it says to meet her at the cafeteria, but no option to progress (first cafeteria encounter after wearing panties).
*Shaving and buying diferent panties did not help
1691411485353.png

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I think the heather route is bugged.. it says to meet her at the cafeteria, but no option to progress (first cafeteria encounter after wearing panties).
*Shaving and buying diferent panties did not help
View attachment 2833445
Maybe you clicked past it too quick, but at the end of Chapter One, you should have received this message ...

chapter_one_msg.png

I'm afraid it's pretty accurate! I put all my focus in this build into the opening, making sure everything on campus (up to the end of Chapter One) was working as I wanted it. I'd considered just totally walling off the city/rest of the game, but knew that would've been received really negatively so figured I'd stick in this message and let people take a peek at the rest (which isn't so much 'bugged' as just not all implemented yet).

Each 'quest' alone has a bunch of variables to track - what location, day, interraction, etc triggers it - and as I'm still working on the story (building in more and more intertwined stuff with the other characters - Kevin, Dylan, Amy, the mistress you didn't choose, etc), I'm going to be reworking a lot of the future quest logic at each step, so it made no sense to add back in everything I had written with Heather, only to have to go back again and untangle it once I'd figured out Jennifer's route, etc, etc. I also wanna build in a lot more freedom with the quests. Less of a 'meet me on x day' and more like 'meet me in 3 days from now' if that makes any sense. But that's new logic to write. Plus i want the mistresses to be able to call you sometimes, the same way your parents do at the start of Chapter Two, which again means a rewrite of some of Heather's scenes, once i have the phonecall logic/triggers written and working.

Hopefully this goes some way to explaining why I'm working this way going forward. I want each gameplay chunk's core functionality to be working the way i want it, rather than focussing on one thing (Heather's story, say) and leaving everything else blank.

I guess the TL;DR version is: there's still so much to do. but the next build will add in a lot more, don't worry! x

Last edited:

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Will there be an android version in future? I mean since this is made with Godot engine.
Yeah, absolutely!

My plan is to get the main storyline all done and get the regular download and online versions to a point where they're working, then put some time into a seperate optimised android build. Right now, as the story is still so incomplete, I figure that's still my main focus, especially when I can only work on this part time. But once I have both Jennifer and Heather's routes up to the competition all written and hooked up, plus whatever surrounding storylines done to the same point, that's when I'll start turning some focus to Android. But yes, for sure! :)

Reactions: Dreamatrix

hellodudes12

Sep 3, 2018
Unfortunately, can't seem to get meet Heather at the mall on week 2 Saturday and I'm not sure how to progress from there. Going into stores and/or buying things doesn't seem to fix the trick either.

TV_marina

Feb 15, 2022
I also have the same problem, would you mind sending me the patch so I can play the game on my PC.
Thanks in advance

Reactions: danasavage

TV_marina

Feb 15, 2022
Thanks a lot.
Dowloaded, "installed" and it works. :):)

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes