Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Vanessa needs 10 Grand for the research about the drugs and i tried the money cheat via console...but doesnt work either :/
yes , but you can do nothing in this release , always same answer ... not yet :)
In next release probably there are better ways to earn money ... cam show with Mia or we can find money under the bed ;)

Reactions: ulT1m4
Jun 25, 2018
So i got my 10 grand from roulette, then i want to close it and it says "suspected fraud" and nearly my hour long game for this damn money is worthless.... anyone knows what to do ?
After getting huge win...bet only for one doller if you lose or win does't matter but it saves your huge win..and then quit the roulette...

Reactions: ulT1m4

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
So i have this error when i try to repair a photo.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep4_mds_menu.mds_photo_try_again'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ascript/ep_3.rpyc", line 250, in script call
�{�eVB�g��;��s��\.���;�"o�ߝT�����.� �����,�S�g���Q�(E�����<8�`��R��l��`p�C�;ڃ�}�ap�oY�8������D�U�?A-քb���A��Gg.�|I������]���.
File "game/ascript/ep_4.rpyc", line 214, in script
���vN�9 jfբ�Ȫ}�:�G��x�e}�{�0�~�_��f�D�.����80�Ɏ��Ɂ��7�y�����wc�Ahs�2������M��iy�M�>�CL�\�١>�h�/�s�� }(�����\;l��j���rtr����fF=
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Girl House\GirlHouse-0.4ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1674, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Girl House\GirlHouse-0.4ex-win\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep4_mds_menu.mds_photo_try_again'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
GirlHouse 0.4ex
Sat Apr 13 02:49:52 2019

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
and one last question how can i enable the console ?
You need to download "UnRen.bat"
1. Copy UnRen.bat to either the game's root directory (where the exe is) or the /game/ folder
2. Double click on UnRen.bat to execute
3. Type 3 then enter.
(You can also extract RPA archives , decompile RPYC files with UnRen.bat.)

Then while playing the game press (Sift+O) to open Console. (Sift+D) to developer menu.

UnRen.bat link
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

tpietro

Jan 15, 2018
still can trigger the photo, how do you get it, no option to even fix the photo i see nothing about it at all

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
okay, i am stucked, the older sister want to make money and i cant trigger the puzzle quest everyone talking about

i must've triggered stuff wrongly

Hitmark09

Mar 20, 2019
You need to download "UnRen.bat"
1. Copy UnRen.bat to either the game's root directory (where the exe is) or the /game/ folder
2. Double click on UnRen.bat to execute
3. Type 3 then enter.
(You can also extract RPA archives , decompile RPYC files with UnRen.bat.)

Then while playing the game press (Sift+O) to open Console. (Sift+D) to developer menu.

UnRen.bat link
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
What is the RPA archives amd rpyc sorru for asking to much questions :D

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
What is the RPA archives amd rpyc sorru for asking to much questions :D
If you want to get the CG (Images), sounds, voices and other files of the game you can extract the RPA packages. You can decompile rpyc file with "UnRen.bat". But some time the Image files are in different format and you can't view them after extracting. Then you need to install some new Codec pack like WebP for windows.

rpyc file-
(The RPYC file type is primarily associated with Ren'py by American Bishoujo. Ren'py is a python-based engine to create and run Visual Novel games. It uses a movie-script like syntax)

Reactions: RicoSmith

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I cant load my saves from v0.3. Keep getting errors. Some older save loads but when I click the backpack it again shows the error page. Do I have to start from the beginning. If some one posts the saves form v0.3, that would be a great help.
----Thanks

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I cant load my saves from v0.3. Keep getting errors. Some older save loads but when I click the backpack it again shows the error page. Do I have to start from the beginning. If some one posts the saves form v0.3, that would be a great help.
----Thanks
I don't remember exactly the end of 0.3 :)
This is the save where you use mask with Mia , first Cam show

Reactions: dipp007

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
C'mon man.... Seriously??!!... First the f+&%# roulette and then the (shitty) mini game with the BJ from the Dr.??!!
I play this type of games to relax a little, not to stress myself even more!
I try to cum into the Dr's mouth at least nine times!! And the (+&%#º^&<<&%) woman NEVER open her mouth to swallow!!
WTF????!!!!

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes