Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
this is where the mask is...
it might be a good idea for the dev to change either the mask color of the cloths color so they wont seem as if they blend in and make the mask a little easier to find(unless its supposed to be hard to find)

Go into the MC room, turn left, open the last cupboard door, in the lower compartment in front of the clothes is the mask.

zizek94

Mar 25, 2018
I have a problem, I do not know if it is due to the saved games I have, but when I start a new game I can not even break the glass of the hospital in the first part. Once you click, you start repeating the same phrase in Russian. I tried to delete the saves, but they always appear again, I also tried to download the game again, but there are no changes. Help me :cry:

MCMXXI

May 3, 2017
I've installed the mod and patch, that are mentioned in the OP, but when I get to the part of getting the mask every time I click on it an error pops up. Any help?

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
how the hell can i break the glass? i try all posibles ways to break that window and i cant, wtf? is there a bug or what? when im close to the window and open the bag, select the screwdiver or what ever its call, i cant break the window and some text in rusian wtf (fuck this fucking game, how can u shit on your own game like that with that shit of the windows wtf xd still need help)

Reactions: metehorn

metehorn

Jun 24, 2017
how the hell can i break the glass? i try all posibles ways to break that window and i cant, wtf? is there a bug or what? when im close to the window and open the bag, select the screwdiver or what ever its call, i cant break the window and some text in rusian wtf (fuck this fucking game, how can u shit on your own game like that with that shit of the windows wtf xd still need help)
Same here, is it a bug?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Can u actually finish the 20k quest yet? I do the webcam thing and it says end version. Just making sure I didn't miss something.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Fuckin buggy as hell! Can't even get out of the hospital. Use the screwdriver, russian texts come up. Don't use the screwdriver you can't get out.

bamvius

May 27, 2018
when i select the screwdriver and click on the window.. some russian text pops up and i can't do anything

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes