SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
OK. Using 0.5.04ex and I was able to get past the kitchen help minigame.

How is the feather used on little sis?

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
Probably this will end up being a really good game but at the moment you should maybe have considered holding off releasing it for maybe 6 months or so until you have stuff that can be done cause right now its basically just a Gordon Ramsay Kitchen simulator where even completing the kitchen task adds nothing to Vanessa's stats and makes it look like you are just in for a quick cash grab. With the level of quality from your previous game I played I doubt that is how it actually is but it may look that way to some people, I think i will wait for a few more updates before i look again at this one but good luck with it you deserve to do well :)

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
downloaded 0.5.04 launched the app & it goes straight into free roam. no main menu... strange

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
When the cock is in her mouth, can`t progress, still need to use the feather? Where?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How'd you turn her over? Can't seem to click the right spot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

downloaded 0.5.04 launched the app & it goes straight into free roam. no main menu... strange
Have you used unren.bat to activate the console? If so open unren-dev.rpy with a text editor and set config.developer to false (so you still have the console and you can start a normal game...)

Last edited:

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
How is this game supposed to be played without a walktrough? I am stuck at ver 0.2
U have to load on every choice you have... fuckin waste of time...

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Part where most people get stuck is that they don't ask the blond daughter to have sex. Yes, the choice you get punished for every other time is the only way forward in the game. Total troll

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
I am stuck at the point where you have to find a job for Mia. I found the card for the webcam model and thats it. im stuck.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I am stuck at the point where you have to find a job for Mia. I found the card for the webcam model and thats it. im stuck.
After finding the card, go to Mia and have a conversation about it.

She'll complain about being recognnized.

Go to your room and click on the right-most closet. At the very bottom is a mask. Grab it.

Go to Mia. Give her the mask. Don't settle for anything other than 50-50. Hold firm on that.

Enjoy getting blue-balled!

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Guys, I'm confused about versions, what version in the op? is it v0.5 Extras? Or v0.5.04 Extras?
I need usual version, not crunched.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes