Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
okay so i used the save game editor to give me 20000$ really bad idea as the Roulette wheel seems to recognize this as a cheat,luckily i backed it up and just added 400$,I'm stuck were I have to heve MC help in the Kitchen,I'm not fast enough,I have pots and pans and ingredients any suggestions ?

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Reactions: Tacito

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
thanks for your help but i think my reflexes need some sharpening,
Strip blackjack is better ;)
I removed the control if you win minigame or not ... if you want try
Put kitchen_help.rpy where kitchen_help.rpyc is.
Backup original kitchen_help.rpyc

Last edited:

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
plz somebody tell me the easy way of getting the 20000 without playing that damn roulette plz

Last edited:

Trectucal

Jun 29, 2019
accidentally selected the screwdriver in an area where i couldn't go to a new area and soft locked myself, but all in all this is a pretty good game keep up the good work.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks to Astaros3D for the great game
This Mod doesn't touch your game /save in any way (I hope :) ) , problems during the game are not related to this Mod.
If you want to restore your original situation remove tacitogal.rpa from game folder

There is now a replay scene already in the game, so this is my latest release. My MOD overwrites the original gallery.

Scenes replay Mod for game version 1.52 (Windows) ... MOD and GAME must be the same version
V1 updated for new release
You can replay images and scenes unlocked or not , added 4 pictures and scenes at the end of the gallery

I am not responsible for any damage ...
Put tacitogal.rpa in game folder.
gal1.jpg gal2.jpg gal3.jpg

NEW

OLD

Last edited:

Yashin95

Feb 6, 2019
How can i take a photo when sister do blowjod.I can t talk anybody when mia give me a phone.When i click girls just say mia sleeping,she cooking,she dressing etc...Anybody for help?

ChiefStefan

Jul 23, 2017
in sister room use credit card for door and then you have to tickle her while she turns around and then next easy work :)

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes