triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
Anyone else getting an error when you start the cam scene and then starting the cooking scene with the landlady?

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
KItchen minigame is impossible to beat. Time is way too short.
Edit: Got it, but it was a close call.

melancholie

Aug 17, 2018
melancholie How did you proceed? I stayed after I got the phone. There is always a bug in cooking and it does not give information at the end. Meanwhile, the feather is in your mother's room under the pillow.
I just followed the short WT, only part I did beforehand was the shower.

I can't click any pillow. Could you post a screenshot, maybe I'm just blind.

You can find the walkthrough post here

/EDIT:
NVM the screenshot, for me there is no feather there. I can enter the room and get the message to not just carry her, but no feather to pick up.

Sunset79

Dec 8, 2018
Damn ....
Since the Version 0.3 every Version has some elementary bugs that the game crash.

I startet a new game from the beginning and get the roulette bug. Try the fix (got Win 10) from Page 75,
and can only open the roulette, but nothing more (try to bet -> error).

After this long time this is very sad.

Greets .. Sunset79 ..

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Is there any way to fuck someone in this game yet.. ? Or am I the only one who has no ideea what to do in this game.. ?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Reactions: monte91

huskargn123

Nov 23, 2017

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Hi friends! The game rises to a new level. A new gameplay has appeared, a new mini-game and gallery have been added. Many thanks for your support!
p.s. You can use old saves
p.p.s I fixed everything you told me about. Thank you so much for your feedback.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
old saves don't work, you have to change the extension of all the png files to pic in items/ for the inventory to show, you have to define the Mds class so Mds.place works, you also need to define mds charector, define ols_sad=false, define Ep=0

and a thousand of others that are missing if you search the rpy fiies with a ASCII finder

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
thanks bro my bad i didnt read previous pages.btw it very helpfull for us
If you use the new release 0.501 ... another type of problem with unren.
This is caused by developer menu , so if you want only console edit unren-dev.rpy created in game folder by unren and disable developer menu.
From True to False or remove it.

Python:
init 999 python:
  config.developer = False
  config.console = True
what do you mean i am suspected fraud. I played and won.
https://f95zone.to/search/20046054/?q=fraud&t=post&c[thread]=19939&o=relevance
news
if roulette.credits > credits + 800 or roulette_win > 800
$ roulette_fraud = True

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 127 Votes