Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Did you trigger the first scene in Lola's room using the regular snooper before confronting her for the first time (i.e. "I know what you did")? Off the cuff, that's the only thing I can think of.

Also, when using the Upgraded Snooper, did you get the full-frame scene before hitting the arrow button?
yepp, yepp

and it was a clean install with no saves other from the new download

not tried 06, but doubt it is fixed?

John972

Apr 24, 2018
yepp, yepp

and it was a clean install with no saves other from the new download

not tried 06, but doubt it is fixed?
Yeah, it is fixed in 06, but buyer beware. I found that the bug stopping selection of inventory items after the doctor visit and bj scene is still present. Without a bugfix for this problem, IMHO, the only way to get around it is to complete all scenes requiring an inventory item, then do Doctor scene, and then confront Lola with recording...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can anyone clarify for me what I have to do in Part 2. I don't see text 'I know what you did'. Thanks
I don`t understand that WT either !!!!! When Lola is reading (evening), ask what she is doing. Then, when she isn`t in her room, swap the book covers (knife, glue). After that (couple of days), use snooper and catch he masturbating. Then confront her (I know what you did). Then upgrade the snooper and record her !!!!! :)(y)

Reactions: duckman11
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes