Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I always use the save from the previous version. Correct me if I am wrong, but otherwise, you would have to start over after every release. Which is something that I also disagree with. The most recent save version should automatically integrate with the next release.
That is the ideal situation , but you have to tell this to the author of the game.
But until he changes old code ... better to start a fresh game , it is not the only game that need this.
Read the changelog ... Phone improvement ... ok now load this perfect save
https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v0-7-02-extra-astaros3d.19939/post-2951241

This is the improvement :)
Senza nome.jpg

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
This is truly something. It's extraordinary that game gets worse every time it gets update.
I started new game and I see this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Ah, yes. Anyway, I checked pictures from files and saw that there wasn't much content yet. I'll wait year or two more and check game again then.

• Haha
Reactions: Michel Mak
D

Deleted member 619154

guys i'm stuck at the part where they say " i winder what is Vanessa doing in the kitchen" what do i have to do ?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
guys i'm stuck at the part where they say " i winder what is Vanessa doing in the kitchen" what do i have to do ?
From what I understand, you can either go back to your save of the 2nd coming of the doctor and not click on any of the hidden areas. Or, you can load someone else's save. Or, you can edit the code for the 2nd coming of the doctor.

All 3 have been posted and if you know how to use someone else's saves or edit code, then you should be able to complete that task.

As for me, I do not know how to do either so I will just wait and hopefully the developer will correct the issue.

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
I have the erotic book in my inventory. I already changed the cover and can not figure out how to replace it? I go into her room when she is not there, click on the spot on the desk, try to drag and drop the new book but I am not being successful. Can someone please enlighten me please?
Thanks.

sassobello22

Feb 28, 2020
I hope this will help some people with their issues.

All I'm about to write concerns ONLY WIN and MAC versions of the game. I do not dare to venture into the mysterious lands of Android versions.

"Can the game be played from beginning till the end of the update?" - Yes, I've done it twice.

"So why can't I do XY?" - Let's see if I can help you with this.

Problem - I can't trigger the kitchen event. The help section says: "I wonder what Vanessa is doing in the kitchen right now?", but I can't get it to work.

Solution: 2 options
  1. Use my save (1-4-LT1)
  2. Load your own save file before the blowjob from the doctor. Play this event WITHOUT clicking on any hidden buttons. Just pick whatever answer you want, but do not click on any hidden buttons during this event. You will be able to trigger that kitchen event then.

Problem - I can't send Mia the blowjob photo, because I dont have her number. All I have is a contact for the doctor.

Solution - 2 options
  1. Use my save (4-6-LT1)
  2. Load your own save file before you've picked up the phone. After your fight with the thug, pick up the phone straight away (do not go anywhere, do not do anything else) and go talk to Vanessa in the kitchen. You will get all the contacts you need.

Problem - I dont know what to do next, the game keeps telling me to "Explore the house and talk with the girls."

Solution - Have you seen all these scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have seen all that, then there is nothing left for you to "explore". Just ignore the hint and wait for the next update.

Few words at the end:
  1. There are 2 quests that can't be completed in this version: "Lola must become a whore" and "Lola is not an angel", so don't even try that. They are meant to be completed in future versions.

2. There is no new walkthrough (as of yet*), because a hint system has been implemented into the game. Look for the symbol of question mark in the top left corner of your screen.
*The future of the walkthrough is uncertain, it depends on the guy who writes it, if he wants to still keep creating it now that this game has a hint system.
if i put the save files in the 'saves' folder, i don't find it when i try to load the save

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
You have to check all this variable

if date.day > flags.value('doc_come2_milf_talk_kitchen',999999999):
if not dayflags.has('see_mlf'):
if quests['event_doctor_come_second_time'].completed:
if quests['events_kitchen_mlf_phone'].inactive:
if 12 <daytime.hour < 17:
if Mlf.slut >= 2:
if Mlf.rel > 9:
jump kitchen_mlf_phone

The first (flags.value('doc_come2_milf_talk_kitchen',999999999) ... probably is not set correctly if you use a save from previous version.
You can use console to solve it , after you check what is the real problem
how to use the console? Unren does not work.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
thnx. that works. I can now go to the console, but still can't go to the variable.
Variable viewer or shift +d is developer menu but there is some problem if you enable it.
You can use this site , drag and drop your save

See the image in previous post how to see the value of a variable inside console

Crippy

May 28, 2018
In hopes to satisfy my curiosity/frustration, I have a question for those of you that HAVE completed the Vanessa in the kitchen scene. Has anyone completed this WITHOUT 1) Starting over 2) Reverted back to the doctor's 2nd visit or 3) Altered the code?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes