droggan

Apr 27, 2017
hello i'm blocking, every time i'm with mia and i want to ask her if she goes alright, i get this error message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

ScriptError: could not find label 'ols_webchat.session3'.

- Full Traceback ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Full traceback:

File "game / ascript /! Mlf_house / _ols_room / ols.rpyc", line 157, in script

File "H: \ sanctus 2 \ CAMPAIGNS \ New folder \ GirlHouse-0606exbeta-win \ GirlHouse-0.6.06.ex.beta-win \ renpy \ ast.py", line 1697, in execute

rv = renpy.game.script.lookup (target)

File "H: \ sanctus 2 \ CAMPAIGNS \ New folder \ GirlHouse-0606exbeta-win \ GirlHouse-0.6.06.ex.beta-win \ renpy \ script.py", line 898, in lookup

raise ScriptError ("could not find label '% s'."% str (original))

ScriptError: could not find label 'ols_webchat.session3'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

GirlHouse 0.8.0.extra

Mon Apr 20 11:43:24 2020

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
How to get this ?
Hey guys, Its been awhile since I've played this game and I've started a new one but there seems to be some changes or I just don't remember how to get these scenes in the gallery, I did a search but couldn't find anything on these so if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Here are the gallery scenes I'm missing so far.... View attachment 625645 View attachment 625647 View attachment 625648

Some of these I know I just haven't got to that point yet but the main ones I'm interested in are the ones missing in the 1st and 2nd images, and also I've got to the point where I had to draw on Lola's homework and then when I went back to her room later, Vanessa comes in and spanks her but I cant figure out how the MC spanks her which I assume is the middle image in the last gallery (3rd one I posted)

Thanks for any help
You need start over to get pic 2 and click on cleavage when you first meet Vanessa, pic 4 you need to spy on Mia after completing 3rd or 4th cam show. Pic 7 you need to ask for help with lotion, pic 5 goes after 7 in the spy on Vanessa (can be random).

pic 13 buy the dress for Mia, pic 14 in dream (can take a while), pic 16 take a shower after Vanessa gives you massage.

pic 20 need to help with reassemble picture for her first, ask about BF stuff, she will ask you to help her later.

pic 21 you need to enter kitchen at specific time

and the rest in latest update.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I love and hate this game so much. I love the story premise and the art, can't stand the stupid mini games and mostly how damn glitchy this thing is.
Stuck on the doctor showing up. my bar is at max and I texted her to show up. Nothing. Searched through the thread for a solution. Nothing. Skipped through a few days standing in the lobby still nothing.
the clock thing is also dumb. Can't go any further with Lola's story either. Such a buzz kill.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I love and hate this game so much. I love the story premise and the art, can't stand the stupid mini games and mostly how damn glitchy this thing is.
Stuck on the doctor showing up. my bar is at max and I texted her to show up. Nothing. Searched through the thread for a solution. Nothing. Skipped through a few days standing in the lobby still nothing.
the clock thing is also dumb. Can't go any further with Lola's story either. Such a buzz kill.
Think there was a remark about a page ago that if your sex power is over thirty, calling the doctor does not help, seems you might have cheated a little bit to effectively. :p If true, setting it back to 20 or so with saveeditor online should fix the problem.

nonaa

Apr 14, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/pda/small/lts_blackmail_bj_photo1.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/pda/small/lts_blackmail_bj_photo1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ascript/minigame/peeping/peeping_minigame.rpyc", line 166, in script call
  File "game/ascript/minigame/peeping/peeping_minigame.rpyc", line 190, in script call
  File "game/ascript/!mlf_house/_lts_room/lts_room.rpyc", line 229, in script call
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda class.rpyc", line 487, in script call
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda_camera.rpyc", line 15, in script call
    �jGm��U�6�:�NJW��^��c��p:�l0��a�d�    IJ�*Q�\��Rr)Q��&���~��F|"�؃x�D�v*�SŖmEx    o[%x�

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
While loading <'Image' u'images/pda/small/lts_blackmail_bj_photo1.png'>:
What version are you using ? normal compressed Win android.
Win "normal" , that image is present in the directory

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: nonaa

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
You need start over to get pic 2 and click on cleavage when you first meet Vanessa, pic 4 you need to spy on Mia after completing 3rd or 4th cam show. Pic 7 you need to ask for help with lotion, pic 5 goes after 7 in the spy on Vanessa (can be random).

pic 13 buy the dress for Mia, pic 14 in dream (can take a while), pic 16 take a shower after Vanessa gives you massage.

pic 20 need to help with reassemble picture for her first, ask about BF stuff, she will ask you to help her later.

pic 21 you need to enter kitchen at specific time

and the rest in latest update.
Thanks, for pic 2 that is what the WT said to do but I tried that during all the dialogue when I first met her and it would not work. I assume there is a specific time to do it during the dialogue but I'm just not sure when.

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
how do you turn lola the second time?
first u get to her room at night and thenu turn with a feather on her foot but after that u have to turn her again how?

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
could some1 share some save, doesn't matter which version, just it works. I don't have the upgrade of snooper in store, no clue, why. can not continue the story...

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes