loqex

Aug 5, 2016
how do i get out of the 69 loop can anybody help or is this a bug??
because with this loop i cannot go further in the game
and the game is spoilt !!!
Wow, that's... one hell of scene to be stuck in... :LOL:

Haven't played it yet but... sure the "bug" wasn't on purpose? lol

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
`5958[~(J3DVH%3`}[~QHTB.png

7_LRW7TT[{ERTDL%H7%T222.png

Why isn't it unlocked ? The game indicates that I have completed all the contents of the current version.
I had seen her by the pool at noon and had spoken to her

• Haha
Reactions: House Of Black
Jul 10, 2017
if you want to cheat sex power do the following:
1. put unren-dev.rpy in game folder
2. open game, load save file
3. shift + o
4. He.sex_power = 10000

1596394771.png
(this also works for any of the other properties you can see in the image)

Last edited:

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I started new and now I'm stuck
Where do I find the batteries for the laptop?

Found it!

Last edited:

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
How can I unlock the second scene in the gallery (veronica naked in front of her car)?
I searched for a walkthrough, found one for v0.6, and it says " Just let Vanessa hit you, then see her undress. (Extra version needed!)", this latest version (V1.0 Extra) is a extra version but the scene doesn´t happen...

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
iam stuck at the event with lola, where i have to spy on her in the evening with the device. I did that before and opend the image but now the hint says i should check her out with the device and when i do that, i dont unlock the full image it just goes back to the small spying circle. Broken save?

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
iam stuck at the event with lola, where i have to spy on her in the evening with the device. I did that before and opend the image but now the hint says i should check her out with the device and when i do that, i dont unlock the full image it just goes back to the small spying circle. Broken save?
The spying event is at morning in the bathroom, if you have to see her naked, the other is with tools from shop after u change the book

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I may have encountered a bug? It says i may have interesting dreams and might have to try it numerous times.... but i have tried for a week in game and nothing. And at the beginning of this save lola came to me with a BJ so i think the "dream sequence" triggered before the mission help section showed it? and now it's stuck on that part?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes