Dad17

Jul 2, 2017
Open the game from the shortcut (GirlHouse.exe), and in the menu select "New Game", because only when you start a new game allows to select the language (Spanish). And just after doing that, load the savegame that you want to continue playing in spanish. And so you will have the menu and the dialogues partially translated into Spanish when that happens. The Girl House v1.0 spanish translation is partial (v0.7.02).

Open the game > New Game > Select "Spanish" Language > Load (Cargar) > savegame

and not (for that bug):

Open the game > Load > savegame

And use that option that is available to select the language with a New Game, such as the option to change the language that is missing in the game preferences. And when the menu language changes to Spanish, load the savegame that you want to continue playing.
Thank you

Reactions: CAT0X0

Dad17

Jul 2, 2017
You have to be there when the time ends!! You have to be in the 1st floor and in the position where you see the 3 doors (the door to your room, the door to mia's room, and the door to the bathroom) be there before and after the event during the vanessa shower do not go anywhere or peek vanessa in the shower just stay put and wait!!
Following these steps, only Vanessa appears with a blue towel, clicking on the white square she remains naked. But what do you have to do to get Vanessa to jerk you off in the shower ?? ...

Dad17

Jul 2, 2017
Hi everyone, I need help with Vanessa in the shower jerking you off. The day before at 20:00 he puts cream on you and gives you a handjob and lust = 1. In the morning at 7:00 I go into the shower and nothing, like that every hour. At 9:00 Vanessa tells you that she is going to shower and not look (in this case there are two possibilities. 1- If I wait outside for her to leave, she comes out with a blue towel which you can take off or not and then I go into the shower and nothing happens. 2- I go in and spy on Vanessa in the shower and before I see you I go out and go back into the shower and nothing happens).

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Hi everyone, I need help with Vanessa in the shower jerking you off. The day before at 20:00 he puts cream on you and gives you a handjob and lust = 1. In the morning at 7:00 I go into the shower and nothing, like that every hour. At 9:00 Vanessa tells you that she is going to shower and not look (in this case there are two possibilities. 1- If I wait outside for her to leave, she comes out with a blue towel which you can take off or not and then I go into the shower and nothing happens. 2- I go in and spy on Vanessa in the shower and before I see you I go out and go back into the shower and nothing happens).
In my game to get that event, I did the following:

Vanessa Love = 1 purple heart (10 red hearts)
Vanessa Lust = 2

Hero Bar = 22

Go to Vanessa's room at 18:30, for another event to take place first (use the eyes and hands icons with her).

One way to check if an event is taking place that day in Vanessa's room, is to enter Vanessa's room after 12:00 PM and speed up the clock (>>). If for example, the first event is going to take place that day, at 18:30 Vanessa will appear in that position, and the time on the clock will return to its normal speed. And the first event will start.

Before ending that event in Vanessa's room, she will say: You're a bad boy, and then you will leave her room into the hallway around 20:25. Then go into the bathroom and start showering, and almost immediately Vanessa will enter the bathroom, to start the other event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: phangelo15

Sunset79

Dec 8, 2018
The author of the game said "this weekend" ..
So .. this usually includes friday to sunday.

.. Greets .. Sunset ..

Sothias

Sep 14, 2017

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
Today will be short, I know you are all waiting for the next update. It is almost here; I am sorry it is taking so long. I need 1-2 more days for testing, and it will be released. I thought I could make everything ready by tonight, so I didn’t post anything yesterday, but I really need that extra time.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
See you soon, very soon.

lodar

May 13, 2018
Here you go guys:

Hello everyone,
Today will be short, I know you are all waiting for the next update. It is almost here; I am sorry it is taking so long. I need 1-2 more days for testing, and it will be released. I thought I could make everything ready by tonight, so I didn’t post anything yesterday, but I really need that extra time.
See you soon, very soon.
Hello everyone,
See you soon, very soon.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Here you go guys:

Hello everyone,
See you soon, very soon.
Hello everyone,
See you soon, very soon.
She does not look happy! Could this be because this not a prelude to sex but to medical treatment for piles! :p

• Haha
Reactions: The King of Pirates
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes