Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Is this game finished? Is there some future contents/update? If there is a Sequel of the game that would be great!

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
No you still have one quest open and from the dialogs a number of tasks to do,
I can't seem to advance to the game there's some kind of bug because everytime the hearts are full and when i choose "show boobs" the hearts decreases?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I can't seem to advance to the game there's some kind of bug because everytime the hearts are full and when i choose "show boobs" the hearts decreases?
Show Boobs is more likely to succeed if their lust is full than it is if their hearts are full.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Pay Mia to show Tits = Plus lust, Minus $30.
Ask others to show boobs = Minus love

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
Seems like a great game but i can't SAVE my game. It says "An error occured...". Somebody can help me ? THX

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
i need it for quest when you need to give vanessa sunscreen
That quest was from an earlier up date, and should have been completed before teaching Vicky a lesson!
You need to reload a save from before you mixed the sunscreen and glue together, do the Vanessa quest, then teach Vicky a lesson.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Mia's cam show, MC is using dildo on her when she says "not so deep", there's no option for that clicked all the buttons nothing works.
1601325682539.png

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
First of all, I dislike big breasted characters. This is OK, everyone have own preferences. Game is NOT bad. I like story or at least some parts. Except cliché like lost memory after anything :LOL:

Secondly, AND THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE THIS STUPID CZECH TRANSLATION! It's machine translated shit maked by some child who really don't know what to do. REALLY! Better play the game in EN version and don't use this translation when you don't want to be disgusted by these bullshits.

This isn't HATE or anything, only WARNING for CZ / SK players... Another translator can make it better.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
So when Vanessa says there are my, what are they, sisters, daughters?.
The relationship between Vanessa and the other three girls in the game, is suggested by the player when starting a new game, where he also does not propose a default option of not entering something in that box. While if it does with their names.
And in the game options it only allows changing their names, but not that relationship between them suggested by the player at the beginning of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For now it seems that the relationship between Vanessa and the girls is decided by the player.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes