Masamune143

Dec 19, 2018
i keep getting fraud in the roulette even if i win only 100, any other fast money earning method?

ps: i cant win anything off the roulette it keep saying fraud so ihave to keep sleeping and getting 17 off vanessa

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
i keep getting fraud in the roulette even if i win only 100, any other fast money earning method?

ps: i cant win anything off the roulette it keep saying fraud so ihave to keep sleeping and getting 17 off vanessa
There is a build-in cheat for money in options or preferences if I recall.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Guys, Can anyone help with the feather. I used the feather while lola sleeping and turned her. Now the daemon ask to use the feather in her ear or nose but they ain't working. plz help

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Guys, Can anyone help with the feather. I used the feather while lola sleeping and turned her. Now the daemon ask to use the feather in her ear or nose but they ain't working. plz help
Activate in Options > Cheats > Show hidden buttons, to highlight the selection area:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The_Thing

May 11, 2018
guys i can not make the damn doctor eat the cum, i have try very fast but this damn doctor don't want to open her mouth...seriously guys i'm stuck here please help me:cry::mad:

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
guys i can not make the damn doctor eat the cum, i have try very fast but this damn doctor don't want to open her mouth...seriously guys i'm stuck here please help me:cry::mad:
Edited: text included inside the spoiler.

Last edited:
Reactions: tossler

The_Thing

May 11, 2018
Kiss my dick (optional)
Lick my dick (optional)
Suck my dick
...skip accident screen...
Deeper
Deeper
Deeper
Deeper
...(x4 until the Back option replaces Deeper in the menu)
click in the dick red icon (optional)
Swallow
Demon: She's on our side now
IT'S WORKING!!!, thank u 3x my lord,my master,my homey because of u now i can continue this game after crushing my desktop, right now i'm playing on laptop(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: CAT0X0

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hello everyone,

Time for another weekly post. This week has been about rendering and also about upgrading my workstation. I bought the new 3080 graphic cards, and I did not expect so many problems with setting everything up. There are still some issues which I can't solve until DAZ upgrades their software, but at least I can do some work on them. It took me 2 days to figure out how to make everything work, but I think it was worth it. I like the performance of those cards, if only DAZ supported them better.

I hope there are no more surprises waiting for me with these new cards. Either way, I hope you like today's preview. You can certainly expect more of these girls in the next update.

Thank you so much for your support!

See you next week.

nestle232

Mar 19, 2020

Hello everyone,

Time for another weekly post. This week has been about rendering and also about upgrading my workstation. I bought the new 3080 graphic cards, and I did not expect so many problems with setting everything up. There are still some issues which I can't solve until DAZ upgrades their software, but at least I can do some work on them. It took me 2 days to figure out how to make everything work, but I think it was worth it. I like the performance of those cards, if only DAZ supported them better.

I hope there are no more surprises waiting for me with these new cards. Either way, I hope you like today's preview. You can certainly expect more of these girls in the next update.

Thank you so much for your support!

See you next week.
Does Nvidia graphics card help a lot to accelerate DAZE rendering?

Reactions: charleyde

sjy11127

Oct 29, 2020
How do you add $$$ instead of playing roulette? I saw an earlier post to use console, but don’t know how.

togoma

Jul 10, 2020
Hola, en la galería me falta una foto para desbloquear y es la foto en la que Vanessa está encima de un auto (no sé cómo poner fotos aquí ni cómo capturar), ¿alguien puede ayudarme? Tengo una pequeña guía y dice esto:
Deja que Vanessa te golpee y luego mírala desvestirse. (Extra
versión necesaria!
Pero no sé cómo hacerlo. Gracias

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hola, en la galería me falta una foto para desbloquear y es la foto en la que Vanessa está encima de un auto (no sé cómo poner fotos aquí ni cómo capturar), ¿alguien puede ayudarme? Tengo una pequeña guía y dice esto:
Deja que Vanessa te golpee y luego mírala desvestirse. (Extra
versión necesaria!
Pero no sé cómo hacerlo. Gracias
READ the zone RULES !!!!!!!!:mad:

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes