Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
Is there a mod option for Android? Without having to start all over again.
No idea, sorry. I only play on Windows.
You could probably use a save-game editor (e.g. ) and alter your stats that way.

Alaloo

Jun 8, 2017
The game crashed during the scene with the neighbor, and had the below message:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/!content/neighbor/pool/sc2/neigh_sc2_57.png'>:
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_lts_room/lts_room.rpy", line 229, in script call
call screen return_null
File "game/ascript/!places/neighbor/pool/pool2.rpy", line 239, in script
scene neigh_sc2_57 with Dis:
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_lts_room/lts_room.rpy", line 229, in script call
call screen return_null
Exception: Could not load image u'images/!content/neighbor/pool/sc2/neigh_sc2_57.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)"

Could anyone help with an idea how to solve this?

Reactions: ai...

ShinigamiXP

Nov 1, 2018
also if your short of money help mom often and ask for money occationaly

It doesn't work.
I'm continuing to do the same things endlessly:
Mia: she shows me her tits, does not accept compliments, does not want to work and does not accept gifts [Locked to 6 hearts light red]
Vanessa: I help her in the kitchen and does not accept compliments [Locked to 1 hearts dark red]
Vicky: Nothing [Locked to 7 hearts light red]
Lola: I help her do her homework and doesn't accept compliments [Locked to 1 hearts dark red]

HELP ME PLEASE :(

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I passed someday after the task completion of "Lola must become a whore" in living room and now at 10.00 when I choose "No, I wanted to talk about something else" Then the option about Bella does not appear. does it depend
on any weekdays or something like that?
As far as I know, no. It does not depend on any day. But the option should be there.. I don't know why it doesn't appear. Did you by any chance use any program or altered a save or anything in the game?

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
It doesn't work.
I'm continuing to do the same things endlessly:
Mia: she shows me her tits, does not accept compliments, does not want to work and does not accept gifts [Locked to 6 hearts light red]
Vanessa: I help her in the kitchen and does not accept compliments [Locked to 1 hearts dark red]
Vicky: Nothing [Locked to 7 hearts light red]
Lola: I help her do her homework and doesn't accept compliments [Locked to 1 hearts dark red]

HELP ME PLEASE :(
Can you send a picture of the current status of the affection the girls have towards you? Also, the compliments towards the girls can happen only once, if you complimented more than once, nothing will change.

ShinigamiXP

Nov 1, 2018
Can you send a picture of the current status of the affection the girls have towards you? Also, the compliments towards the girls can happen only once, if you complimented more than once, nothing will change.
Affetto.png
maybe I don't have the latest version. I'm playing with the 1.5.0.extra.

ai...

May 30, 2019
The game crashed during the scene with the neighbor, and had the below message:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/!content/neighbor/pool/sc2/neigh_sc2_57.png'>:
call screen return_null
call screen return_null
Exception: Could not load image u'images/!content/neighbor/pool/sc2/neigh_sc2_57.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)"

Could anyone help with an idea how to solve this?
My game crashes during that scene as well and I can't get past it because that's the only hint that I have right now so I have to play that scene.

Reactions: Boblyk

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
My game crashes during that scene as well and I can't get past it because that's the only hint that I have right now so I have to play that scene.
And you play the latest version, the 1.5.2 right?
Maybe, try to play from a different save much before that scene and repeat your steps towards it.

ai...

May 30, 2019
And you play the latest version, the 1.5.2 right?
Maybe, try to play from a different save much before that scene and repeat your steps towards it.
Yes, I am playing the latest updated version. I have tried playing other saves as well but I still can't get past that scene.

Reactions: KhaiFirst

ShinigamiXP

Nov 1, 2018
The current affection status seems ok, but you should always play the latest version of the game. Also when you hit the ? icon on the top of the screen, what does it tell you?
If i click on "?" ----> "Mia promised us to come with us to the photo studio to have some fun there. I think we should remind her of that"

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
If i click on "?" ----> "Mia promised us to come with us to the photo studio to have some fun there. I think we should remind her of that"
Yeah, this is also mentioned in my walkthrough. It happens because you're using an old version of the walkthrough mod. Change over to using a clean install of the game and it'll work. (You go and see Mia and have an option to go to the photo studio.)

Last edited:

Juidas

May 14, 2019
How do I replace Lola's book with something else? What do I replace it with?
Been a while since I did that but you have to get the erotic book (from Vanessa I think) and then swap the cover with Lola's book and then she will read it (or something like that)

mpampasas

Aug 3, 2021
I am stuck in the scene that i have to spy through lola keyhole but i already done that before it was a task and now i cant progress any ideas?

im.___king

Jun 4, 2021
keep running into an error during a scene with the neighbor. any help would be appreciated
bro uninstall mod or install clean game use save file of modded version then after the event with neighbor then save there and use save file in modded version.
hope you understand. basically i am saying this problem accrued coz of mod.

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes