stymiez

Mar 5, 2021
seriously you cannot revisit the smokeshow nextdoor!?!?!? or can you? besides the time mc jumps in the pool. please tell me you can revisit her after all she invites you back over... that should been a hit it everyDAY!

is more content coming or is this done done?

and like what aabouty mc mom lol

stymiez

Mar 5, 2021
and how in hell do you max out the lust!? Vaneesa and mc moments... semi ripped off. shit should have gotten more crazy or at least banged her more

vaughand1961

Dec 4, 2020
this game is NOT complete, please tell me there going to fix it?
ok folks as much as i like this game. i am finding tooooo many faults. ive fixed a few then more crop up and its spoiling the game to keep fixing them. so im uninstalling it till the Devs sort them out. thanks for all your help with the fixes freinds :)

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Has anyone run across a fix with the neighbor error? Here is the exception that gets thrown up:

Code:
While loading <'Image' u'images/!content/neighbor/pool/sc2/neigh_sc2_57.png'>:
  File "game/ascript/!places/neighbor/pool/pool2.rpy", line 243, in script
    $ renpy.pause(9)
  File "game/ascript/!places/neighbor/pool/pool2.rpy", line 243, in script
    $ renpy.pause(9)
  File "game/ascript/!places/neighbor/pool/pool2.rpy", line 243, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause(9)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/!content/neighbor/pool/sc2/neigh_sc2_57.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
I am running the walkthrough mod if that matters.

Edit using the Unlocked Replay mod/file I was able to get through the scene without an error so its only in actual gameplay that the crash appears.

Last edited:

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
Game Breaks at different parts of the story and when i open the map. Game looks good but bugs make the whole thing trash, bug fix doesnt work for windows. Definetly 0 out of 5 stars for a game that doesnt work.

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes