icke123

Apr 20, 2018
sorry the last few days i had to post our game made at f95 and other places so i haven't had time to port, i have downloaded and will port in a few hours, i will update on my website, in a few hours If there is no feedback or error report of the Android version we port, I will post it here
I have done, with your 1.5.2 port. Without any bug. At least I have not noticed anything:D
Thx!

• Red Heart
Reactions: caxhub

vaughand1961

Dec 4, 2020
How can I force the first doctor meeting? She don't come, I tryed two run in two version of the game.
if i remember right you have to tell mom your sick in the kitchen or ask her to call dr, the folowing morning you have to meet dr at front door before lunchtime?

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
Need help. Stuck at the photoshoot with mia. how & when do I tell her to join the photoshoot? already did the DVD scene in the guestroom.

vaughand1961

Dec 4, 2020
Need help. Stuck at the photoshoot with mia. how & when do I tell her to join the photoshoot? already did the DVD scene in the guestroom.
when youve watched the film with mia go talk to her the option to remind her of photoshoot should be there

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
It didn't worked, there was no option in dialogue with her for bell appointment.
Yeah that was my bad and I am sorry for misleading you.
Just go to sleep after the scene with Mia (and after Lola join both of you where you get the task completion for "Lola must become a whore") and around 10:00 (the following day) when Mia is in front of her laptop join her, and choose option "No, I wanted to talk about something else". Then the option about Bella will appear.

ShinigamiXP

Nov 1, 2018
Hi guys, i need your help.
The demon say: "Mia promised us to come with us to the photo studio to have some fun there. I think we should remind her of that".
How can i do it? i have 6 heart with her, but i don't know how increase the relation relationship.
PLEASE HELP

vaughand1961

Dec 4, 2020
Hi guys, i need your help.
The demon say: "Mia promised us to come with us to the photo studio to have some fun there. I think we should remind her of that".
How can i do it? i have 6 heart with her, but i don't know how increase the relation relationship.
PLEASE HELP
keep finding her in her room and pay to see her tits, if my memory serves helping her work onlineand please her not you helps

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
Yeah that was my bad and I am sorry for misleading you.
Just go to sleep after the scene with Mia (and after Lola join both of you where you get the task completion for "Lola must become a whore") and around 10:00 (the following day) when Mia is in front of her laptop join her, and choose option "No, I wanted to talk about something else". Then the option about Bella will appear.
I passed someday after the task completion of "Lola must become a whore" in living room and now at 10.00 when I choose "No, I wanted to talk about something else" Then the option about Bella does not appear. does it depend
on any weekdays or something like that?

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
I wrote a bit of a walkthrough to explain the steps in some of the tasks that aren't completely obvious:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not offering endless support on the game, but while the game and its code are still fresh in my mind, I don't mind answering questions.

Last edited:

bobbbaaa777891

Apr 26, 2021
I wrote a bit of a walkthrough to explain the steps in some of the tasks that aren't completely obvious:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not offering endless support on the game, but while the game and its code are still fresh in my mind, I don't mind answering questions.
Where do I get to the console cheat screen? where do i find gallery_ids?

Randor12

Oct 14, 2019
What are the ways to get sex energy, have none left and I need to talk to the damn neighbor lol

Last edited:

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
Where do I get to the console cheat screen? where do i find gallery_ids?
Enabling the console in a Renpy game is the same for all renpy games, and a trick worth knowing. Either you edit the file renpy\common\console.rpy by hand, or you use Sam's excellent UnRen.bat tool, and use menu option 3.
Once that's done, you can use shift-O in the game to enter the console, and enter renpy commands there.
Typing "gallery_ids" there will display the contents of the gallery_ids variable, showing the IDs (actually just numbers) of the different gallery scenes.
And in my example, " persistent.gal2=True ", sets the value of the variable persistent.gal2 to True.

Last edited:

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
What are the ways to get sex energy, have none left and I need to talk to the damn neighbor lol
You have several options.
1 - install the cheat mod and use its "max mana" option.
2 - pay Mia to show you her tits.
3 - watch the girls in the shower, and wait until just before you caught to get a point of mana and then leave.
4 - ask Vanessa to rub lotion on your bruises, and use your x-ray vision on the 4 opportunities that it's offered - twice on her boobs, and twice on her arse as she leaves.
Later in the game it's less of an issue - there's more sexy stuff going on around you, and your mana fills up by itself.

Reactions: YogaTya

Randor12

Oct 14, 2019
You have several options.
1 - install the cheat mod and use its "max mana" option.
2 - pay Mia to show you her tits.
3 - watch the girls in the shower, and wait until just before you caught to get a point of mana and then leave.
4 - ask Vanessa to rub lotion on your bruises, and use your x-ray vision on the 4 opportunities that it's offered - twice on her boobs, and twice on her arse as she leaves.
Later in the game it's less of an issue - there's more sexy stuff going on around you, and your mana fills up by itself.
Is there a mod option for Android? Without having to start all over again.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 127 Votes