fatnuts87

Nov 13, 2021
How to obtain Vanessa naked on her car in the second image of the gallery?
I finished the game without finding how, trying all possible choices.

YYlambeacon

Oct 4, 2019
I don't know why this game has 3.5 stars. It should have 1 or 2, only for the very good animated sex scenes. The rest is a big pile of garbage. The story is a mess, one of the worst I've ever played. There's tons of evidence that the girls are related to the MC, but in the end, they're not even related to each other, just random girls sharing a house. And that's just the beginning. There's the nonsense angel and the devil. There's Vicky, who has a boyfriend at the beggining and a out of nowhere became a full lesbian who has never tasted a dick before. And the mess goes on and on and on...

Maybe it was Patreon's ban on incest that made the developer change the game and ended up not being able to alter the story properly and mad this mess, cause I can't believe anyone could spend years writing this shit. Sorry for the harsh words, but I'm realy desapoint with this game. I definitely should've read more reviews before wasting my time on this.

Is My Cute Roomate on the same "level"?
The first time I read your comment I was like "no way it would be that bad, I have played my cute cousin twice and it was a pretty pleasant experience, this new game (logically) ofc will only be improved compared with MCC, this guy must be a picky hater"
Now I'm halfway through the game, coming back here again and writing this to fuuuuuuuuully agree with what you said lol, this game doesn't deserve a 3.5 for sure.(only the sex scene deserve it maybe) I haven't seen such a chaotic plot for so long, the last time I get so confused was during the game 'foot of the mountain', it's like a story written by 10 diff ppl and just pastes it together so when you go through it at one go it doesn't make any sense. It is so mind-blowing to see a creator create a work much worse than his previous work, I think I have never seen one in the adult game industry. sigh

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/!content/neighbor/pool/sc2/neigh_sc2_57.png'>:
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_lts_room/lts_room.rpy", line 229, in script call
call screen return_null
File "game/ascript/!places/neighbor/pool/pool2.rpy", line 243, in script
$ renpy.pause(9)
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_lts_room/lts_room.rpy", line 229, in script call
call screen return_null
File "game/ascript/!places/neighbor/pool/pool2.rpy", line 243, in script
$ renpy.pause(9)
File "game/ascript/!places/neighbor/pool/pool2.rpy", line 243, in <module>
$ renpy.pause(9)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/!content/neighbor/pool/sc2/neigh_sc2_57.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Furtini

Mar 1, 2021
Hello guys,someone can tell me how to fix this problem?
When i'm going to pay Mia for show me the boobs the game crash. I tried to redownload another time the game but it doesn't work,i tried to install all bug fixes but nothing,and i haven't installed the walkthrough mod. I don't know how fix this problem,i hope in an answer. Thx for your time and i'm sorry for my english.!
if you are not playing in english try to change the language, i was playing in italian changing back to english the bug is gone

sluttyjackie

Feb 15, 2020
Hey guys, could anybody tells me how to fix the scene in the neighbor's pool?.
the game suddenly closes, and my computer open the block notes.

gidorah

May 31, 2017
not sure if this is a repost, but for those looking to enable rollback, you need to extract the .rpyc files with Unren, and then modify the following file:

game\ascript\subsystem\house\dhl.rpy
Line #553
config.rollback_enabled = True

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes