Ren'Py - Completed - Girl House [v1.5.21 Extra] [Astaros3D]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Life Waster

The glitchy design, poor grammar, and repetitive gameplay could've been forgiven if the game didn't end before you'd even reached full relationship ranks with the girls. Forcing a sudden ending like that means all the tedious effort spent on improving the relationships was a complete waste of time and half the dialogue options you're given can never actually be used.

It felt like the dev got bored and suddenly decided to end it one day in order to work on something else. I'm guessing the patrons weren't refunded.

Don't waste your time on it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Balpheron

Girl House is the type of event driven game that jumps one event to another as your two little agents of lust guide you from one to the next. It's a solid setting, but otherwise the game lacks a real story. It lacks replayability. It lacks depth.
    Models are great, each and every one of them, except the male ones (including the MC).

My greatest gripe with this title is something I am fairly sure others agree with as well.

Too little sexual content with the milf, the blonde daughter, the doctor, the lawyer and last but not least, the mother.

The ending that this game encountered should have been the ending of the first movie out of 3. There was so much potential for a greater and better game right there. Continuing off at the end this could have played out in so many ways.
    - Mother found her son, wishes him to return, but he doesn't want to, so in order to get accustomed to her again because of his amnesia she decides to live with them for a short while. The mother path opens.
    - The blond daughter finally opens up completely to the MC and they start on a sexscapade of great proportions and romance.
    - The dark haired daughter finally falls for the MC after all their activities together.
    - The red haired daughter only deepened her affection for the MC and since she was already in love, her path could have led to more corruption or more lust.
    - The milf could have finally tossed her inhibitions and entered a proper relationship with the mc, having many heated nights together or directly challenging his mother for his love.
    - The lawyer and doctor could have been great sidepieces, or simply women that needed to be conquered. A sort of S/M setting could be possible with these two.
    - Least but not the most. Have fun with whatever other random babe it is possible to have fun with.
    I mean if the MC was a heir of a large company, we would need to uncover what happened to him, what of that girlfriend that was in the car with him?
    Too many loose ends.

The ending felt rushed even though it delivered the best sex scene in the entire game, only slightly better than the threesome in the living room.

Tons of potential, not met.

The dev can literally pick this project up again and continue where he left off. Expand on the game. I am fairly sure all the old fans will come flocking back.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

venomousgamer

Well, this is a good game with great graphics and animated scenes but facial animations sometimes are strange and the story is very abrupt. But then again fap fap fap fap engine fap away what do we need with the story I like the stories as well along with my fap material.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

lance43230

I thought it was an excellent game, especially compared with the other games available on this site.

The story was decent enough to keep you guessing. There were enough fights and other minigame distractions to keep you from getting bored with the sex. The angel/demon debate was an interesting twist.

The characters are attractive for the most part (MC is a bit lame). I must admit they are unrealistically busty, but most guys usually don't mind that. Even though the mom has a big ass, she still appears hot, which is something I can't imagine ever saying.

The animation was great. If you are a fan of the cowgirl position, you will especially love it.

Biggest downsides are the buggy nature of the programming, the awkward mechanics of using items, linear story (not really a sandbox), and rushed ending. But the artwork and animation are good enough to compensate and game is one I will leave active on my drive for scene replays. My one hope is the creator includes more mind control content in the future - sex bar was filled but not really used much. I would have preferred also using on house occupants.

I recommend playing the game and supporting the creator's Patreon so they can continue to produce content. Thanks for reading and considering my opinions.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

GSP42069

I absolutely loved GIRL HOUSE.
    We see how the MC and Girls build a relationship and a lot of emphasis is given on it rather than just meet and getting in each other's pants.
    Though I'm sad the Gameplay is short. The game ended when I least expect it to happen.
    I felt that the ending was rushed, when everything was coming alltogether, when the relationship with everyone was finally stable right then the game ends with an Orgy. I was expecting some more time with them as the girls were in love with MC.
    Nevertheless the game was awesome and I really enjoyed it.
    Great Job.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

OldFart1

I liked this game a lot because it's exciting. I like girls characters, anl Lola is so damn sexy!
    Animations also are really good.
    Yes, the story is poor, but... who cares? When I play adult games I look for fun and tease and sexual excitment, girls must be sexy and situations must exciting.
    Thanks to the author!
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Jack-Atlas

I played like 800 games on this site and this one is really terrible, I won't say it's the worst because of the characters design and sex scenes (animation)
    but the rest is god have mercy.
    the story, the characters, the sandbox are just horrible.
    I was playing the game and feeling like everything that the dev was trying to do, was turning me off
    even some scenes that I was really looking forward to
    ended up ruined by some shity writing.
    never liked his first game either, I guess this dev and his style are just not for me
    at this point, it became so clear that I don't think I will be even trying anything else from him.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

TroubleMaker69

TBH I like the game but not that much just because the lack of scenes I guess. Like for example why is there even a choice in each character that doesn't have any scenes like wtf its like you are teasing us because inevitable we will want to have this particular scene on a particular character
  9. 2.00 star(s)

skrusher

If you are looking for a good story, don't waste your time playing this game. It's just some sex scenes put together, very good animated sex scenes by the way, by the way, that's why I gave it 2 stars, because it's the only thing that's been done decently in this game. The story makes sense, it's a big pile of garbage. The gameplay it's back, no roleback, no auto-foward, no auto or quick save.

I believe the dev had something else in mind when he made this game, but he had to change midway because of Patreon's ban on incest, and by trying to change the story, he ended up making this mess.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

lhy051104

The animation of this game is really cooooooooooooooool! It's far more better than most of others! I just love these arts and I'm looking forward to the next game! And I wonder if there are more games just like this one??:love::love:
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Before I Forget

This game was very problematic for me from the start to the finish. My God the bugs and story killed the experience for me.

Renders:

Decent, the neighbor whose name escapes me at the moment is probably my favorite as was Lola.

Characters:

The characters weren't anything special, none of them really stood out personality wise, the main character was on of the creepiest looking mofos I've seen, which also was a turn on. Hot chicks banging this android looking creature didn't get me going.

Story:

The story itself was a clusterduck as was the programming. The Dev tried to backtrack and randomly add the Uncle scene earlier in the game like the player wasn't gonna notice it not being there previously lol. I got a laugh out of that, because it was random as was the uncle's presence, it wasn't needed, but the Dev didn't have a story here so I'm not surprised he concocted this random angle at the very end of the story. To sum it all up to arrive, you fuck, and you leave.

Gameplay:

*Sigh* Next!!

Overall I'll probably never play another project from this Dev again, if he finds a decent writer and programmer.. sure I might consider, but as of now nope.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

felicemastronzo

This game has too many technical flaws to give it more than two stars.

The game play is massacred by a very heavy grinding, in which sometimes it's not enough to be in the right place at the right time. Despite being a short game, getting to the end is really hard.

The story is trivial but that's the least of the problems.

From a graphical point of view it does well, both the renders and the animations are good.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Dondolo2

Full of bugs, terrible hint system and it ends so suddenly and in a way that feels rushed and incomplete. I refuse to believe this ending was the original plan. The story started out interesting and good, but overall it feels incomplete and rushed

Animations are decent
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Hybris

This game is a disappointment. That is the short version.

Now as for why its a disappointment that is something that needs more explanation.

The visuals of the game are above average, the women are beautiful and the animations are for the most part smooth save for one or two that seem like they are missing a few key frames so they flutter at extreme speeds.

The story at first seems par for the course of an adult game. Have accident, bust out, get picked up, get "locked" (house arrest would also work) in a house with four beautiful women.

After that you are working on building your relationship with them which in the end is largely pointless. At the same time as this is happening you are generating "karma" for lack of a better term through various sexual events that get used to unlock via a "saving roll" mechanic (Example falling into the neighbors yard and failing to have enough karma will lead to a game over instead of you fucking the neighbor.) The MC however is virtually a brick with a dick with little to no character to speak of.

After meeting with the neighbor the story just doesn't matter anymore because some of the objectives become so vague or require a visit to the forums to find the solution for or the outright bugs that I largely stopped paying attention.
    After dealing with the 2nd photoshoot bug that might be caused simply by the walkthrough mod being old and out of date the game quite suddenly switched to the MC finding his mother and having one last glorious orgy with the girls in the house regardless of quest or relationship status apparently.

The game has a lot of bugs which only make the sudden brick wall ending more of a mercy then anything else and if you want to enjoy the visuals then grab the gallery unlocker mod and use that.

I hesitate to call this a "complete" game hence why I can only really give it two stars for the visuals and design and also the potential that could have been here.

I really hope someone can take these models and use them in another game because they really are visually distinct models compared to what we normally see.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Shadowndev99

I turely loved even I get just still in the first event and look really good in way some how .... its look like man of the house but its diffrent and nice and i like the 3d art and story .....
    I hope to see more of this game
  16. 5.00 star(s)

jabjijapogo

A short yet fantastically addicting game. Pretty enjoyable story with a few twists and turns, although in my opinion the developer could have milked the ideea a little more without stretching it thin. Great looking models and good animations.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

Genji

I feel sorry for whoever support this dev.The only redeemable point is renders and thats all.The story is rushed and ended all of the sudden eventhough i dont know whats the plot to begin with.I dont know whats the role for MC because pretty much all the people treat him like he is not exist.They act like he isnt there and treat him like stranger and they all bitching with each other for no actual reason..They stay that way from the start of the game till the end.The point that we need to collect dont have any purpose in this game nor do i understand whats the reason we need to collect all those point when its not even affect anything.Im not recommend this game unless you really bored or dont have anything better to do.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

indiehindi

Astaros did a great job with the animations and renders for this games. Specifically for Mia and Vanessa.

Other than that, I cant say I was able to enjoy this game. MC is just a human size walking dildo, nothing else. Your presence does not matter, does not change anything, do not have any affect on other NPC. You're just a toy. As Vanessa has a huge collection of dildos, player could be one of them, no need for a MC and story as there'svery little to do with the story.

Story starts interesting but doesnt get anywhere. I couldnt keep playing I justgave up at some point.

Girls in the house are all acting bithcy without any reason. No interaction with them other than being a toy for them. Most of the time they dont care you're there. As your existance does not change anything, they might be right with this.

Just check the save files, walkthroughs and mods for this game and unlock everything. Just enjoy the scenes that way.

Nonetheless I gave 3 stars, as I see there's a huge work, time and effort gone for this one.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

_Alexandru_

When you see 370 pages of coments believing that the game is good when actually it is just previous players asking direction for missions and reporting bugs...thats what this game is.

Gameplay
    The game is created as a sandbox which is not making any sens except grinding for money. Taking the need of money out of ecuation and this game could have been a VN.
    Beside that the sandbox structure does not make it easy to understand what you have to do next. You have the tasks and the hints from the angels but sometimes they are not working on the same direction so you just end more confused then when you started.
    A lot of people mentioned that the game has bugs but in the latest version majority of them are fixed, the remaining one being toward the end when Mia can not be asked to take the photoshoot.

Girls
    This is the strong point of the game. The main models are nice and beside them you have few girls that you have to see/fuck once. The personality of the little sister is a welcomed surprise and appart of the stereotypical shy little syster that 95% of the games took.

Story
    Another failure of this game is the story or more exactly the lack of it. If I have to resume it I would say "You arrive in a house full of hot chicks and you have to find ways to fuck them" - thats it.
    There is a lack of depth, the "incident" in the beginning do not serve to anything (except as a motive to arrive in a house with full chicks).
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Berserk13th

Look pretty good. Creator of my cute roommate. Animated was nice
    Animations look good. Tattooed lady at the end hot....................................................
    Great, another game by Astaros3D