4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

In chapter 7, Vanessa will have the option to have sex with a relative. How do you fell about this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Important Announcement: Temporary Pause

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to provide you with an important update regarding the status of the game.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have recently taken up a temporary second job to address some financial challenges. While this is a necessary step for me at the moment, I regret to inform you that it will unavoidably impact the progress and speed at which I can work on the game.

To ensure transparency and maintain open communication, I have made the difficult decision to temporarily pause my Patreon page. This pause will allow me to focus on meeting my current obligations while still continuing the development of the game, albeit at a slower pace than before.

Please rest assured that I am committed to completing the game and delivering an exceptional experience to all of you. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and I greatly appreciate your understanding and support during this temporary pause.

I will keep you updated on any significant developments or changes regarding the game's progress.

Once again, I express my deepest gratitude for your ongoing support and belief in my work. Your contributions have been invaluable in making this project possible, and I am truly grateful for your understanding during this challenging time. Together, we will overcome this hurdle and bring the game to fruition.

If you have any questions, concerns, or simply want to reach out, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am here to listen and address any inquiries you may have.

Thank you for your unwavering support, and I look forward to sharing more exciting progress with you in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Grima Grima Games

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
A Difficult Decision: Suspending Game Development

Dear all,

I've made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend development on the game, at least for the foreseeable future and I've changed the prefix of the game here to "Abandoned". Unfortunately, due to my current commitments and time constraints, I am unable to dedicate the necessary hours to the project. This situation has been incredibly frustrating for me, as I've invested a significant amount of time and effort into the game. While it may not be a masterpiece, it holds a special place as my first game, and I genuinely wanted to see it through to completion.

However, I believe it wouldn't be fair to all of you to repeatedly put the project on hold. I won't be able to regularly update or engage on the platform during this hiatus.

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your support and encouragement throughout this journey. Your contributions have meant a lot to me, and I hope to return to game development when circumstances allow. Until then, please accept my sincerest apologies, and I thank you for your understanding.

Warm regards,

Grima Grima Games

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
New main menu image

Is it just me, or is the new one way better than the original?

I'm making some minor changes to the game (I'll post more updates in a few days) because my free time has been reduced. I've already added dialogue to the incomplete version, but I haven't been able to work on the missing renders, so the chapter hasn't progressed (the incomplete version is available on my Patreon for anyone).

New:
1701987116715.png

Old:
1701988256414.png

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Two new changes

1) When starting a new game, you now have the option to choose your initial chapter. This proves particularly useful when a new release is launched, and you don't have a suitable save file. Instead of starting from the beginning, you can opt to begin from the latest available chapter. It's worth noting that this functionality differs from the chapter selection, which specifically allows you to revisit certain chapters. Please keep in mind that you cannot start playing from a chapter you haven't explored before.

2) I've enhanced the in-game options menu for improved readability, especially in dark backgrounds. With heightened contrast, menu options are now more visible and easier to discern.

1702132856348.png

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Name the MC

Not the most exiting feature, but this is something I wanted to add to the game since I started working on it... Now the player can give the MC any name they want (letters only though). Ah, and they can also chose her nickname (how her friends usually call her). The default values will be "Vanessa" and "Nessa".

1702244608300.png
1702244619535.png

1702244631501.png

1702244471741.png

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I temporarily abandoned the project due to a lack of time, juggling two jobs. Now, I'm gradually returning and addressing planned enhancements that were previously low on the priority list. Once I manage to create new renders, I'll be removing the 'Abandoned' tag from the game.
You should do that anyway if you intend to come back later.
Thought I read that the abandoned tag is slapped on when there is no update or communication within 90 days. Still, you did your Patreon supporters a solid, during the hiatus.

Reactions: grima_grima

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Name your save games

Another quality of life improvement feature. Now, you can give a name to your saves. You can also delete your saves.

1702298189676.png

1702298204539.png

1702298220149.png

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
You should do that anyway if you intend to come back later.
Thought I read that the abandoned tag is slapped on when there is no update or communication within 90 days. Still, you did your Patreon supporters a solid, during the hiatus.
I've manually marked the game as 'Abandoned' when I realized I wouldn't be able to dedicate time to it for an unforeseeable period.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes