Jun 1, 2017
I've been working on translating Delia's War and Jodie's Whorehouse over on ULMF, so I'm trying to create a signature gif for Shoku's games, consisting of the title screens of Girl Knight Milk and the other two most recent Shoku games. The image is in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I've been working on translating Delia's War and Jodie's Whorehouse over on ULMF, so I'm trying to create a signature gif for Shoku's games, consisting of the title screens of Girl Knight Milk and the other two most recent Shoku games. The image is in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yo, if you have a patreon to help support that translation work, be sure to tell me, I think I'll pitch in :)

Jun 1, 2017
Yo, if you have a patreon to help support that translation work, be sure to tell me, I think I'll pitch in :)
I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't have a Patreon. I haven't finished any games yet, so I'm going to finish at least one game first, and see how people react to a completed product.

If I ever do start a Patreon, it'd be a tip jar. I've been going slow, and I'm only translating as a hobby. But, I'll be sure to let you know if that happens!

Reactions: Rastafoo

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
there is lots of bad ending but are there any good endings?
Sorry for late response, I just played and finished the game. But there isn't a true ending that I could see. There is a final boss so to say. but from what I saw the game just ends; you can continue playing and finishing up anything you didn't see or do but there isn't a happy we defeated those assholes are anything like that. The closest to that is doing the assassination missions.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I haven't played violated heroine, so I can't say.
Well, my friend, you are missing out. VH is a classic.
Violated Heroine tags: A-RPG, pregnany, slutification, 2 MC girls, avg age 14, avg tits A/B, 2d pixel art, sound effects, dark rating 8.5, uncensored

its not on f95 because it breaks rule 7 in some cases

Jun 20, 2017
Another day, another Rule 7 victim.

A merciless Staff drags the exsanguinated game with a vicious grim on his face. We stand in shock, with a knot in our throats, confronted by our own powerlessness. Tears fall with the same desperation as the game's scream for help. We stand in shock.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018

A merciless Staff drags the exsanguinated game with a vicious grim on his face. We stand in shock, with a knot in our throats, confronted by our own powerlessness. Tears fall with the same desperation as the game's scream for help. We stand in shock.

This doesn't violate rule7, you need a life, and need to stop spamming this in every thread

Jun 20, 2017
This doesn't violate rule7, you need a life, and need to stop spamming this in every thread
You need a brain. I'm not spamming anything, I'm just marking the threads to see if they'll stay up or not. The Staff here shadow bans games without prior notice or providing a list of banned games. I went to download Mischief War just to face that situation myself.

It doesn't violate rule 7? Ok, print that girl's picture and show them to 10 people, ask them to guess how old she is, if anyone answers any number above 12 I'll wire you a box of cookies.

Think as to why this forum has this rule in the first place. It's to (supposedly) not attract any sort of social and media outrage towards them. Now, if this game and F95 ever gets the spotlight, do you really think that the mainstream media, feminists and the general folks will look at this game and be like "oh, she sure looks like a 10-year-old but it doesn't violate rule 7, so It's okay". C'mon, get real.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
You need a brain. I'm not spamming anything, I'm just marking the threads to see if they'll stay up or not. The Staff here shadow bans games without prior notice or providing a list of banned games. I went to download Mischief War just to face that situation myself.

It doesn't violate rule 7? Ok, print that girl's picture and show them to 10 people, ask them to guess how old she is, if anyone answers any number above 12 I'll wire you a box of cookies.

Think as to why this forum has this rule in the first place. It's to (supposedly) not attract any sort of social and media outrage towards them. Now, if this game and F95 ever gets the spotlight, do you really think that the mainstream media, feminists and the general folks will look at this game and be like "oh, she sure looks like a 10-year-old but it doesn't violate rule 7, so It's okay". C'mon, get real.
Anime girls always appear youthful. But the girl has a menstrual cycle and breasts and is stated multiple times to be an adult. You just want to stir the pot and start shit. Get a life.

Reactions: taglag
Jun 20, 2017
(My prior post got censored by Thrownaway13. I tried to contact him to see what was wrong with it but he didn't give me an answer. Here's the message I sent:

"What part of my post was warranted any infraction? The only thing I said a bit more aggressively was the last part and that was only in retaliation to his aggressive "Get a life".

Why can he be aggressive with me but not the other way around?

Last time I got an infraction, the mod told me I could criticize someone's ideas but not their personal entity, and that's what I did in my post: I criticized his behavior for lashing out on me."

since I don't know what was wrong with my post and I refuse to comply with censorship even if I get banned, I'm going to re-write and edit the part where I think he had an issue with

UPDATE: Thrownaway13 got in touch with me. I still don't know what was wrong with my deleted post. He said he is going to take a look at this thread at a later time and inform me)

Anime girls always appear youthful.
Yes, she appear exactly youthful as the one in this game:
chiyu.jpg

But the girl has a menstrual cycle and breasts and is stated multiple times to be an adult.
Children and pre-teens can develop breats and menstrual cycle:

Unless you're implying it's okay to have sex with a 10-12 year old as long as she has developed those features.

You should read Rule 7 a little more close. It doesn't matter what the game says, it only matters what the game shows. That cliché excuse "1000 year old loli dragon" doesn't cut here.

You just want to stir the pot and start shit.
Again, I'm not trying to stir anything. You're the one who freaked out and quoted me in the first place.

Get a life.
Get a brain.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
(My prior post got censored by Thrownaway13. I tried to contact him to see what was wrong with it but he didn't give me an answer. Here's the message I sent:

"What part of my post was warranted any infraction? The only thing I said a bit more aggressively was the last part and that was only in retaliation to his aggressive "Get a life".

Last time I got an infraction, the mod told me I could criticize someone's ideas but not their personal entity, and that's what I did in my post: I criticized his behavior for lashing out on me."

since I don't know what was wrong with my post and I refuse to comply with censorship even if I get banned, I'm going to re-write and edit the part where I think he had an issue with

UPDATE: Thrownaway13 got in touch with me. I still don't know what was wrong with my deleted post. He said he is going to take a look at this thread at a later time and inform me)

View attachment 288693

Unless you're implying it's okay to have sex with a 10-12 year old as long as she has developed those features.

You should read Rule 7 a little more close. It doesn't matter what the game says, it only matters what the game shows. That cliché excuse "1000 year old loli dragon" doesn't cut here.

Again, I'm not trying to stir anything. You're the one who freaked out and quoted me in the first place.

Get a brain.
You really need to get a life. This is just sad.

Zothan

Nov 22, 2017

View attachment 288693

Get a brain.
I'm quite sure that image is from an anime called My Hero Academia and not a game.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes