Mod QSP Abandoned Girl Life [0.7.2+] [Ikarumod]

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
girl_life.png

Overview:
At first, I used the latest version of the game, from the creator source. So you'll see some updates that may not be available elsewhere.
I recompiled the QSP using the tools given by the creator, and modded almost anything I could :)

Updated:2018-06-11
Game/Creator: @Kevin Smarts
Modder: @ikaruga
Mod Version: v1-2018-06-11
Game Version: 0.7.2+
Language:Russian, English Translation - mostly complete

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Warning
I won't gine any new asset regarding images or video, i won't to the creator work, please respect his work, i only tweak his choice to make game easier for replaying users.
Please give author all merit he deserve.

Download: - -

Thanks to @Eoin for theses uploads​

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
FYI I'll try to post regular updates from this page

Reactions: shiddily

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Do you happen to know if this should conflicts wtih any of the addon mods(such as BroMod) since I guess they changed them from straight qsps to things you start up once you are in game now.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Do you happen to know if this should conflicts wtih any of the addon mods(such as BroMod) since I guess they changed them from straight qsps to things you start up once you are in game now.
Since i did not mod the game inner mechanics, all savegame and mod will work with this version, if they work with the original one

Clinic Pain relief Bug
No relief from pain
Maybe it's a bug, but not related to the mod, so please post in original thread

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
There's a problem with inhibition gain/loss. No matter how slutty I have the girl behave, inhibition goes up. That's only visible in the cheat menu, the bar showing inhibition level stays steady.
Do I understand correctly this is not because of your mod, but it's a problem in the version you built your mod for? If so, how can I let the devs know?

terry175

Feb 25, 2017
The download in this thread is "glife_v0.7.3b-Ikarumod-20180611.qsp"
However, the latest download in your
is "glife_7.2.2+ IkarumodV20180612.qsp.zip"

I am confused by the game version ID at the first part of the filename and the updated date at the second part of the filename.

gl_osiris

Nov 27, 2017
Possible bug - I have the bromod installed, and after installing yours, Sveta always gets embarrassed and runs to her room if she is found naked by a family member even with 0 inhibition. She will still join her brother in the bathroom if she walks in on him.

Reactions: 210BlackHawk

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
I am having a separate bromod qsp and ikarumod qsp .How can they work together?

gl_osiris

Nov 27, 2017
I am having a separate bromod qsp and ikarumod qsp .How can they work together?
Bromod qsp should go in mod folder while ikuramod qsp goes in main game folder (same place as girl life qsp). Launch game with either the girl life or the ikuramod qsp. Once the game is started load a new or saved game. Then click on the Menu option in the Objects window then click on the Mod Management page in the Additional desc window. Click on Install new mod in the Actions window and type "bromod" in the pop-up window. Bromod should show as installed - continue your game and enjoy.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Bromod qsp should go in mod folder while ikuramod qsp goes in main game folder (same place as girl life qsp). Launch game with either the girl life or the ikuramod qsp. Once the game is started load a new or saved game. Then click on the Menu option in the Objects window then click on the Mod Management page in the Additional desc window. Click on Install new mod in the Actions window and type "bromod" in the pop-up window. Bromod should show as installed - continue your game and enjoy.
I don't know about mods folder.shud it be created?

gl_osiris

Nov 27, 2017
I don't know about mods folder.shud it be created?
If you don't already have a mod folder just create one in the main Girl Life folder. Your bromod files should be extracted into the mod folder. Example - D:\Girl Life\mod\bromod\images\shared\sex\handjob. The bromod qsp should be separate from the bromod folder in the mod folder - you should see both if you are looking at the mod folder. Other mods such as iwhore and basement are installed the same way.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
If you don't already have a mod folder just create one in the main Girl Life folder. Your bromod files should be extracted into the mod folder. Example - D:\Girl Life\mod\bromod\images\shared\sex\handjob. The bromod qsp should be separate from the bromod folder in the mod folder - you should see both if you are looking at the mod folder. Other mods such as iwhore and basement are installed the same way.
Thanks,now I understood

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
I have placed my mod files
Untitled.png but when I enter "bromod" in settings it shows error Untitled1.png what is the mistake am I doing

gl_osiris

Nov 27, 2017
I have placed my mod files
View attachment 118542 but when I enter "bromod" in settings it shows error View attachment 118543 what is the mistake am I doing
Not sure, you do have all of image pack files installed, not just the latest, in the bromod folder correct? (see instructions at ). The only other thing is I think your character has to be outside when you launch it.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Not sure, you do have all of image pack files installed, not just the latest, in the bromod folder correct? (see instructions at ). The only other thing is I think your character has to be outside when you launch it.
Yeah I have all the images including the latest update in the images folder within bromod
Ok I'll try it outside once and let u know

gl_osiris

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah I have all the images including the latest update in the images folder within bromod
Ok I'll try it outside once and let u know
Sorry for the confusion - I just updated to latest release and had the same issue then realized the problem. There are basically 2 different ways to install bromod. There is a stand alone copy at which should have a qsp with v 0.7.2 (same image packs). This is the qsp that goes in the mod folder. The qsp that comes from the non-standalone (Girl Life 0.7.2.1 Modded v0.9.9.5c - Beta.qsp) goes in the main girl life folder. I recommend starting your game with the Ikuramod qsp and activating the bromod qsp as described in my earlier post. Once the mod is activated save your game and quit (or try it a little to make sure it's working and then save and quit). Now start your game with the new bromod Beta qsp and load your saved game. The beta qsp doesn't need any activation. I think the ikuramod is still active because it was saved and the bromod 0.7.2 should still be active in your mods as well. I've played it awhile now and haven't had any issues.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
The standalone mod worked:)
Mistakes I had done:Mod folder in girl life folder must me named "Mod"(m in caps)
and standalone qsp downloaded Shud be renamed to BroMod and tats it....