Mod QSP Abandoned Girl Life [0.7.2+] [Ikarumod]

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Hours cheat dont work. If you change the hour whit cheat it doesnt change. Only click the icon every thing will be more easyer. Every time you have to click cheat and select aroused max or hunger and other stuff. Only permented thing must be in the cheat menu. Anyways Thanks for the cheat and its working whit current version.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Hours cheat dont work. If you change the hour whit cheat it doesnt change. Only click the icon every thing will be more easyer. Every time you have to click cheat and select aroused max or hunger and other stuff. Only permented thing must be in the cheat menu. Anyways Thanks for the cheat and its working whit current version.
Did you click the "Apply Time Change"?

Reactions: rykdragon

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
Ikaruga's version is the 0.7.3b, so yeah. The changes ihutch made are based on ikaruga's 0.7.3b, so... yeah.

Edit: Scratch that, it's called 0.7.3b, but the contents are still 0.7.2.3.
So we have to wait for 7.3 then?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah, until Ikaruga or ihutch update their mods, only the original game is "really" 0.7.3. Unless there's some other mod, that's using the 0.7.3 version of the game, which I'm not aware of.

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
Yeah, until Ikaruga or ihutch update their mods, only the original game is "really" 0.7.3. Unless there's some other mod, that's using the 0.7.3 version of the game, which I'm not aware of.
I never heard of the ihutch version, is it also here on the forum? I only saw the two mods linked in the games main thread.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
So wait, this version of the mod will only show stuff of the 0.7.2+ and not the 0.7.3 stuff?
Man, I thought that "+" sign was for versions 0.7.2 and higher

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
At first I thought so, too. But take a look at change log (2018-06-11 : Use latest changes in source (cookies become tea biscuits)) or compare the unmoded version with Ikaruga's.
I don't know why Ikaruga called his(her?) version 0.7.3, but it's still 0.7.2.
It could be some smaller changes like bugfixes may have been added, hence the 0.7.2+, but there's quite a bit missing from the actual 0.7.3.
New event, new start, changed location and the ui update are missing for example, which are rather obvious changes.

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
Hello

I'm modding the master version of the game, who's far further than the released one. Sorry but i won't post it without release first.
Just a quick question, does that mean you work with the devs on the dev builds posted to their forums or is there another version of the game?

PocketChange

Nov 2, 2017
Having trouble advancing past a point with the Coach as a schoolgirl start. Does anyone know any specifics as to how to continue with him? I've only been able to get to giving oral and masturbation with him and can't seem to move any further than that; and the official wiki is not very helpful in that regard.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Question, where can i buy new school uniforms in the mod ? I don't see them in the G&M Store like in the vanilla game