Mod QSP Abandoned Girl Life: Quality Of Life Mod [1-10][toolkitxx]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Girl Life [v0.7.0] is out, Does anyone know if this mod will be updated to make it compatible with the new stuff in it.
Short answer(from myself), NO. This mod is derived from the 0.601 version of the game. We are completely separate from the TFG group.

We
will not be 'updating' this mod to be compatible with the tfg group. If we did, there would be no point to the mod. It would just be a mirror of the TFG group's game.

Just play that version.

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Well right now the image pack and the sound pack links (step 1 & 2) both link to the same mega file (the sound pack).. so someone was a tad too quick when editing the links in the op :)
Ok, let me check that out

Edit:
Just contacted a mod to have it fixed, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Edit #2:
Its been fixed in the offical post, thank you @TCMS. Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Zreth

Aug 22, 2017
Where can I get the 0.601 version? Their forum only has the new .7 version to download anyone have a link? :)

Zreth

Aug 22, 2017
I wanted to try out the mod but I thought it was only good for the .601 version of girl life. I cant get that version since on the main page they only have a download link for version .7.

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
in our offical post you can find the latest version of the mod it was dervived from the .601 version of tfg and is now are 1_10 version as we continue to become seperate from the tfg version. Meaning just download ours from our op no need to look for that specific tfg version

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017

in this first post, the mod qsp is a green link, read the download insturctions and follow them and if you have anymore questions feel free to ask :)

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
!Attention!
Just wanted to inform you all that a new torrent has been uploaded as the old one for me at least was going at 5kb/s or not starting at all. That being said a new torrent is now avaliable in the place of the old in the op and i will personally be seeding it constantly. I have got the download speed up to between 530kb/s and 700kb/s and i have also taken a futher step and have gotten a seedbox for it at pulsed media, which im currently uploading it too. After this is done, this download will hopefully be quicker for everyone.

Edit: I forgot to say when it was done yesterday, so im informing you its done now. Have fun playing guys :)

Thats all, Enjoy ^^
!Attention!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 22113

am i missing something cos i remember the cheat menu being different like able to change appearance, relations and time just like the normal version the one i downloaded from page 1 seems very limited to what i tried a few months ago or maybe im just imagining things

tiggablu1

Dec 22, 2016
Ok, without shouting at me for beng a thicko, can someone tell me what I did wrong?
My folder looks like this: 1st

And I get this when I click Start.bat: 2nd
Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (2).png

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Ok, without shouting at me for beng a thicko, can someone tell me what I did wrong?

View attachment 23825 View attachment 23826
your qsp needs to be renamed, their was a fix here that got buried that describes that, im going to find it and link it here ^^

Here it is:

I will get this fixed in the op asap ^^

Last edited:

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017

View attachment 23825 View attachment 23826
Sorry didnt see part 2 last night, the only thing that looks to be missing in your folder is the changelogs and other text documents, that shouldnt really affect something but you may have forgettion a download, unless they were intentionally deleted ^^

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
!Attention!
Toolkit, is currently taking a break, untill toolkit returns, i will be running the thread, just thought i should inform you guys. Any questions, send a pm my way or ask here, i will be happy to answer the best i can. Thank you for taking the time to read, enjoy playing ^^
!Attention!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes