den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
At what community is the nerd meet,..Pav? Also is it immediately after school? And one last thing walking thru park found baby, breast fed and then clinic. Then game shot ahead three days with clock reading 64:00.

p.s. reloaded save but couldn't repeat glitch

NVM Game night triggered

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
please exuse this silly question....
where to create the "mods" folder, in the images folder or aside the qsp file....?

roko2412xxx

Oct 22, 2018
Great game, but in the latest version I miss the cheat modus (which I still need as a beginner...) and I also don`t see my stats anymore in the player... just a debug window... sorry for the "beginner questions"...

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
Great game, but in the latest version I miss the cheat modus (which I still need as a beginner...) and I also don`t see my stats anymore in the player... just a debug window... sorry for the "beginner questions"...
In the Quest Soft Player, go to "Settings" - "Show / Hide" - "Additional desc" which should bring up the stats window. Also press"Actions" to get the actions window.
To get the cheat menu, select the "three dots/three lines"-button in the stats window (Additional desc-window), then "Enter cheat menu".

Reactions: Papa Ernie
Jul 30, 2018
I play schoolgirl scenario.
And i have few questions.

1.How high are the chance to get pregnant?
I try since 10-20 ingame days to get pregnant from Fedor,i click "Discuss taking relationship to next level" and then "try for baby".
But pregnant test tell me that i am not pregnant.

2.It's possible to Marriage?

3.It is possible to do something with Anya or Kolka?

4.What does bimbo clothe exactly do?What happen if i wear this?

5.i have version 0.7.3.1 ,if i use now 0.7.4.1 do i need start a new game?

B10

Jun 25, 2017
I had found a really nice mod for this game or it was for province girl, after thinking it was a different game. Much more to do in the house. Something with a balcony that was added. More options in the kitchen and a full mother path, with quests etc.. Mother spying through shower when she is in her room, in the evening spying on them in her room. Brother will find you doing it. Wait I remember it isn't one of these two games but it was a game with a band in the city and she had a guitar.

Does somebody know which game this was and what mod i'm talking about?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I play schoolgirl scenario.
And i have few questions.

1.How high are the chance to get pregnant?
I try since 10-20 ingame days to get pregnant from Fedor,i click "Discuss taking relationship to next level" and then "try for baby".
But pregnant test tell me that i am not pregnant.

2.It's possible to Marriage?

3.It is possible to do something with Anya or Kolka?

4.What does bimbo clothe exactly do?What happen if i wear this?

5.i have version 0.7.3.1 ,if i use now 0.7.4.1 do i need start a new game?
1. I don't know the specific chances, but it takes into account your character's ovulation cycle. The code in "femcyc" looks like it was written by an OBGYN. It looks believably realistic.
1a. I do know that one of my characters was getting a message like "you should check if you are pregnant" for weeks and no matter how many pregnancy tests I did the tests always said "not pregnant." Finally I took her to the gyno appointment and the Dr announced that she was pregnant (and also that she was addicted to cocaine, but that was unrelated.)
1b. It kinda goes without saying, but if you are using condoms, the pill, or got sterilized then your odds of getting pregnant are significantly lower. The pill affects your menstrual cycle, so it won't instantly stop you from being fertile if you already ovulated. Condoms are not 100% effective (my current character even got sick because a condom was stuck inside her, which had to be removed by a doctor at the clinic.) Sterilization appears to be 100% effective in-game.

2. There is a lot of code for characters with a husband or wife. I haven't tried that with a character, but I believe it should be possible.

3. Yes! There are numerous ways to initiate sexual activities with Kolka. I believe there is only one way to initiate sexual activities with Anya, but it is pretty obvious and totally worth it. There are a couple of ways I have found to initiate sexual activities with the stepfather, but right now his content doesn't seem worth the effort in my opinion. I have read comments here from people who are sexually active with the mother, but I haven't been able to do that (nor have I found any sign of that when I went through the code) so I'm guessing it was either available in an earlier version or through a mod.

4. In my experience, Bimbo clothes lower your intelligence over time, adds a "bimbo bonus" to your appearance, impact some events, affect character dialogue, and probably some other things. This can be disabled in the CHEATS section of SETTINGS if you want to wear bimbo clothing without becoming a bimbo.
4a. In one of my games I had my school nerd switch to a bimbo school uniform. She had 100 Int at this point. Even though she kept studying at the library in her free time and being a nerd at school pretty soon she had 70 Int. After she switched back to regular clothing it took weeks to get back to 100 Int.

5. No, but some things might change. For example, during my 0.7.3.1 gameplay my character had completely dominated Natasha - even making Natasha have so much unprotected sex that she got pregnant. When I switched over to 0.7.4.1 the Natasha storyline had been rewritten and so my character had to go through the new process of dominating Natasha, but Natasha is/was still pregnant.
5a. There are a few cases mentioned above where players using old saves encountered issues with the new version. Those things can be avoided by not doing that thing or by starting a new game. In my experience these bugs are rare. However, if you are relatively new to the game you might want to start fresh.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
1. I don't know the specific chances, but it takes into account your character's ovulation cycle. The code in "femcyc" looks like it was written by an OBGYN. It looks believably realistic.
It was actually a truckdriver who did a lot of research to get it as accurate as possible. I know, truth is stranger than fiction. :D

The bimbo clothing will trigger the trait - Bimbo and that causes the max int limit and a bonus to appearence. The trait page tells you your progress and required levels to gain the trait if you don't have it and how much time you need to go without bimbo clothing to lose it when you have the trait. ;)

Reactions: L7Bear

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I had found a really nice mod for this game or it was for province girl. Much more to do in the house. Something with a balcony that was added. More options in the kitchen and a full mother path, with quests etc.. Does somebody know which game this was and what mod i'm talking about?
Doesn't sound like any of the GL mods so could well be a Province one. I don't know their mods to confirm or deny it.

Jul 30, 2018
@L7Bear thx the reply helped

Do someone know any of this?
How i can get piercings and tattoo?
And how i can get better glasses?
Are there more type of things like this i can wear?I didn't know i can wear stuff like this,because i never find the shops.
Larishka want a tiara for christina how i get a tiara.
I don't know i looked in the shops but somehow i can not find any of this.

How i can buy a laptop?I know how to buy a computer but i can not find the laptop.

doodab

Apr 18, 2017
How i can get piercings and tattoo?
And how i can get better glasses?
Are there more type of things like this i can wear?I didn't know i can wear stuff like this,because i never find the shops.
Larishka want a tiara for christina how i get a tiara.
I don't know i looked in the shops but somehow i can not find any of this.

How i can buy a laptop?I know how to buy a computer but i can not find the laptop.
There's a tattoo & piercing parlor in the industrial region of St. Petersburg.

Apparently the optometrist in Pavlovsk can only supply you with the basic glasses, not sure if that's an oversight. For the better ones visit the clinic in the residential region of St. Petersburg.

The computer for sale at the supermarket is a laptop when needed.

Not sure what you mean with the tiara or other things to wear. The mall in the city center of St. Petersburg probably has the most shops.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
I had found a really nice mod for this game or it was for province girl, after thinking it was a different game. Much more to do in the house. Something with a balcony that was added. More options in the kitchen and a full mother path, with quests etc.. Mother spying through shower when she is in her room, in the evening spying on them in her room. Brother will find you doing it. Wait I remember it isn't one of these two games but it was a game with a band in the city and she had a guitar.

Does somebody know which game this was and what mod i'm talking about?
The game is SubCulture i'm sorry. Could easy been fit in this game.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I am wondering if the Devs plan to add more content to the school students... Nearly most of them are placeholders and have nothing to do or say except talk or dance at the club, or some very rare events (like marcus). Are the devs planning to expand of them and integrate them with the rest of the content ( Like I really like How katja - Dimka - Artem -Albina content is interconnected and makes the NPCs feel alive and not just single use items) I would like to see more boyfriend/girlfriend scenarios and stuff like that!

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I am wondering if the Devs plan to add more content to the school students... Nearly most of them are placeholders and have nothing to do or say except talk or dance at the club, or some very rare events (like marcus). Are the devs planning to expand of them and integrate them with the rest of the content ( Like I really like How katja - Dimka - Artem -Albina content is interconnected and makes the NPCs feel alive and not just single use items) I would like to see more boyfriend/girlfriend scenarios and stuff like that!
There is always work going in to the school content abd the new release has a new chat system in place to allow for further expansion of this type of thing.
It takes time for the writers to produce unique content for each npc so it will be slow going but our head of school development nutluck has been tirelessly working on the game for some time now and I'm sure he won't let you down. ;)

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
No matter what I try, I go to what says is the Quest soft player, but I can download it, but it will not let me instal it. So I can not play this game.

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
v1.7.4.1 REMOVES BESTIALITY CONTENT AND THE BESTIALITY MOD IS NOT OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED. BESTIALITY TAG REMOVED.
Why ? It is still a mod on TFGames and I have 7.4.1 with the mod and it works. Incest isnt a supported aspect of nearly all the games on Patreon but we still have unsupported mods and incest tags. You going to remove incest tags from all them ?

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
what it with uncle misha, whenever i visit his apartment, no one answers, isnt he present in the game ?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Why ? It is still a mod on TFGames and I have 7.4.1 with the mod and it works. Incest isnt a supported aspect of nearly all the games on Patreon but we still have unsupported mods and incest tags. You going to remove incest tags from all them ?
It's F95zone policy to only add tags that are in the current version and any official patch/mod of a game. We'd gladly add a link to any unofficial mod in the op, but not the associated tags.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes