Schizz0

May 24, 2018
hi can anyone tell me how to remove the cheap slut written on the wall?
or the dynamic input command to delete it?
i found this :
if opusk > 0 or gnewQW = 5:
if rand(0,9) = 0:gt 'gopnew', 'start5'
if home_owned[1] > 0:'Near the entrance to where you live there is something written on the wall. It says:<b>"<<$pcs_nickname>> from apartment 69 is a cheap slut!"</b>'
end

but idk how to work around it, thanks

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
hi can anyone tell me how to remove the cheap slut written on the wall?
or the dynamic input command to delete it?
i found this :
if opusk > 0 or gnewQW = 5:
if rand(0,9) = 0:gt 'gopnew', 'start5'
if home_owned[1] > 0:'Near the entrance to where you live there is something written on the wall. It says:<b>"<<$pcs_nickname>> from apartment 69 is a cheap slut!"</b>'
end

but idk how to work around it, thanks
Setting opusk to 0 resets the Gopnik encounter so you can do it again and get a different conclusion. GnewQW is the quest stage so setting that to different values will just change were in the events you are. Some are final events but if you pick something like 100 it should clear the wall and not trigger something else in the Gopnik events.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
This literally doesn't work right. I extracted the files into the same folder I put the game itself, yet EVERY SINGLE IMAGE in the game is still shown as broken. So I followed the steps flawlessly as described, the the shitty thing doesn't want to work properly.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
This literally doesn't work right. I extracted the files into the same folder I put the game itself, yet EVERY SINGLE IMAGE in the game is still shown as broken. So I followed the steps flawlessly as described, the the shitty thing doesn't want to work properly.
Did you extract the images to an "images" folder or to the same folder as the qsp file?
1555068597897.png

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I died giving birth to my two children - this needs to be fixed... :-(
You'll get the status that you have to go to the hospital immediately, i had to reload 3 times before i've seen what's wrong. It's not solved well. At least there could be a message after awakening same day.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
We have updated the game, but I can't update the op. So you have to either download it from tfgames or wait until Kevin updates the op.
glife 0.7.4.qsp still says "Version 0.7.3.1 Bug fix of the Crime and Punishment version" on the Start page.
1555128530869.png

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
how does dating work in the game?????
The PC gives their number to someone, they call, you fix a day and time. when it is the time for the date, the additional description window shows : (person name) is waiting for you by outside your apartment block."

Where is that?????

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
The PC gives their number to someone, they call, you fix a day and time. when it is the time for the date, the additional description window shows : (person name) is waiting for you by outside your apartment block."
Where is that?????

Usually that's the part of town where your apartment is. often the name stands clickable above.

Reactions: NSFWBabe

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Hey, just noticed that a few images and folders are either not being read or displayed properly. For eg, in the movie theatre, kino.mp4 was a video that was supposed to be played. (checked the source code by pressing alt+d). so i looked in the directory and found that the video was there but was not being displayed.

In another instance, while checking the selfies, in the directory in the selfies folder in bathroom, the whole folder named titflash, assflash and pussyflash folders were missing.

Is this some error in qsp and the image files or is it a screw up on my side and i need to download the whole folder again??

If yes, then could someone indicate which image pack needs to be downloaded as there are several packs.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017

Where is that?????
If you are living in the Pavlovsk Apartments (either with family or renting with the guys) it is located in the Residential Area NOT the Five Eight estate.
It will be highlighted in the main text near "In the center of Pavlovsk is the town square..."

If you home is elsewhere it should be outside your home, but still highlighted in the main text.

Reactions: NSFWBabe

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Hey, just noticed that a few images and folders are either not being read or displayed properly. For eg, in the movie theatre, kino.mp4 was a video that was supposed to be played. (checked the source code by pressing alt+d). so i looked in the directory and found that the video was there but was not being displayed.

In another instance, while checking the selfies, in the directory in the selfies folder in bathroom, the whole folder named titflash, assflash and pussyflash folders were missing.

Is this some error in qsp and the image files or is it a screw up on my side and i need to download the whole folder again??

If yes, then could someone indicate which image pack needs to be downloaded as there are several packs.
The video works fine for me, but the three folders are missing. I'm looking into that.

This isn't a good place to drop bug reports, because I basically never check this thread. But I already fixed that issue today and the fix will be in the bug fix release for 0.7.4.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes