• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Inferreagon8

Mar 24, 2018
Thank you for answering I found it on TFGS also i have one more question regarding the game, when i get a call from BF in game it says he'll be outside your apartment block or nearby train station but I don't find him why is that? am I missing something?
Yoo can you hmu with that link or something because i can't find oldentree

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
He should be at the residential area (depending where you live, either in Pavlovsk or St. Petersburg)

I have some questions too:
1. Is there a way to increase Perception?
2. How do i increase Charisma?
3. How do i proceed the Viki storyline after the beach?
4. Is there a way to start more with the teacher you sometimes meet in the school floor before the first class begins? I tried a lot, but nothing concluded into anything.
5. Is there more to that strange encounter (with a ghost?) in that apartment in Pushkin? The english is totally messed up and i don't have a clue what happened there.
6. What do i do with tapestries?
7. Is there a way to get rid of children, like adoption?

I like it that you will add stuff like jewelry and stuff. I would like it, when for some quests you would receive rare items or something similiar and it wouldn't be exculsiveliy about getting layd one way or the other. It would also be nice if a good tailor could make same rare (not buyable) clothes too.
Right, nice numbering (until the end there) :p
1. No
2. Not sure if you can, maybe 1 or 2 of the hundreds of events let you, really needs expanding.
3. I though she told you to visit her at home. Same house as her sister (the Meynold residence).
4. Not yet but I'm told there are plans for more with him.
5. No, how did you start it, we genuinely have no idea how it's triggered and thought it was impossible to do so.
6. Sell them at the market for small profit.
7. No but they don't do anything so just ignore them (not to be done in rl !)
8. Weirdly I have discussed this with Lantera and it is something we'd like to do at some point. We even planned on a trophy cabinet in the living room of your own apartment as a place to keep and view them.
9. I doubt we'd add rare or special outfits as that would make it feel like we were guiding players in certain directions. The idea is you can live Sveta's life how you like and do whatever you prefer as a player. We try not to break that feeling any more than we have to. :)

Reactions: L7Bear

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
@Kevin Smarts
Thank you for the detailed answers.
As for the ghost event, iam not sure how i triggered it. But i went to that appartment over and over again when i was in Pushkin. At some point (it was at morning or midday), he finally let me in. I didn't know why and how i did it, therefore i saved before entering. Then i did the quicksave/quickload-technique ^^, because as far as i remember, the rooms must be visited in a special order to get all the text. First time i went in nothing happened, i reloaded, went in an something happened, but didn't make any sense. So i reloaded and went over it again and finally, after several reloads, i got all (?) that could happen.
All i can say is, it was at midday or morning, i was in university at the time and had learned some magic spells from Tsunake(?). No clue what else could have triggered it.

Reactions: Cirro84

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
As for the jewelry and stuff, i understand that you don't want to force players in a special direction. But why shouldn't that stuff be wearable? Each player will do something at some point and there are already similiar things in the game, like the tattoos you get from Kendra. Nothing game-breaking, but small gimmiks that give your pc a little individuality depending on what decisions you made. For example, you receive an amulett from Niko, why not be able to wear it? You could get something else if you decide to stay with Fedor for example. Since some actions the pc takes, exclude other possibilities, it wouldn't be a bad thing. More like a reminder what direction you took.
Each player can decide for himself if it's worth to go through the trouble to get special items. For example going through university and receive a robe or a ring (instead of just buying the diploma). Learning tailoring to get a special clothing. When there is enough of those rewards in the game and sometimes you have decide what to get, it wouldn't force the player to take a special path. It would be more of a keepsake and in my opinion another reason to reward the player for playing the game.

But however you decide, i think this game is great, because there is hardly anything like it. Therefore you did a great job already, and whatever decision you make, iam sure it will add to the game.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
If the items are not more powerful than those you could get elsewhere it'd be ok. When you said unique I was thinking that's a purple drop and the shop only sells green and blue gear. :D

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
how i activate using condoms?
i bought 30 condoms and a purse and try somehow to use it,
i have still 30 condoms after sex
1) Goto Bedroom
2) Click on Condoms
girllife_condoms.PNG
3) Click on Condoms Again
4) Click on "Switch to using normal condoms."
girllife_condoms2.PNG

The same goes for Birth Control. You can select to automatically take Birth Control pills every 00:00

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
my house has no desk drawers,the option is not there,how i get one?
in my bedroom is only a double bed,a clock and a wardrobe.
You don't need a desk. Click on your purse. Then on "condoms left in your purse". There you can chose different options.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
If the items are not more powerful than those you could get elsewhere it'd be ok. When you said unique I was thinking that's a purple drop and the shop only sells green and blue gear. :D
Yes, i meant really simple stuff, maybe even worse than what you can buy. Just a unique image you could say. Something that feels special but isn't.
But there could also be other effects that aren't gamebreaking. For example, the amulet Niko gives you could increase your slut status when worn.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
This is what i already did,but still don't use condom and keep saying that might get pregnant.
Iam not sure the game always will tell you that you used a condom (did you check before and after if number lowers?).
What athough could be, that you haven't always the option to use a condom (that's true for rape for sure).

You cannot count on what the game states about pregnancy. When succubus or using that injection for 750,- rubels, the game states you could be pregnant. When you are sure you are not, you can change the text with onclick. But there are only 3 options available.

Jul 30, 2018
Iam not sure the game always will tell you that you used a condom (did you check before and after if number lowers?).
What athough could be, that you haven't always the option to use a condom (that's true for rape for sure).

You cannot count on what the game states about pregnancy. When succubus or using that injection for 750,- rubels, the game states you could be pregnant. When you are sure you are not, you can change the text with onclick. But there are only 3 options available.
i already tried 3 possible options,even sabotaged condom,but the number does not lower,i tried taxi driver,pr*stitute and boyfriend with all 3 possible options,but condom number are still 30 and did not get lower,the a*s and p*ssy is always full of cum ^^

I play the scenario businessman

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) One of my previous characters had a pcs_apprncbase of 108 at the time of Twincest event, but that was after about a year (around the time of Graduation.) That game included Magic and using Magic to improve appearance. At that time it didn't occur to me to just exercise until the sweat lowered her Attractiveness to the desired range, so I just used cheats to lower her Attractiveness (in that case body fat had to be increased from from 51 to 151)

For my current character at time of Twincest: Attractiveness=99 pcs_apprncbase = 98

5) My character went to their first dance at the community center, danced with Dimka, rejected Dimka, then danced with Igor, and agreed to date Igor. That opened up Igor's house and the ability to study (and much more) with him. Igor's a very amusing storyline; I highly recommend trying it out.
This character is also "dating" Katja, and one of the rumors around school is that Igor sent Katja a dick pic, so I'm hoping to find some Katja+Igor+PC content. I doubt it is actually in-game, but it would be an awesome surprise.

Reactions: Klausus

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
How can i get jailed in the game? :D I arrested and after fined for prostituion, but i never get jailed. Im curious because i saw a picture of a jail cell in my image folder.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
The beastie stuff is all in its own mod. From the 0.7.4 release there will be no beast events in the game without the mod. The images packs have been updated to this already.
The beast mod is available on TFGS and currently run by OldenTree there, I'm sure he wouldn't be adverse to posting the mod elsewhere but that's not for me to say, if I coerce the mod authors then they may as well be in the main game and the whole point is lost.
can you share the working link for besti stuff here..,i searched on tfgames.site, but i didnt fount it..

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes