L7Bear

May 29, 2017
what it with uncle misha, whenever i visit his apartment, no one answers, isnt he present in the game ?
1. Uncle Misha appears randomly when your character is walking around outdoors with cum on her face. He comments upon it. Something like "It looks good on you" or "Again! At least you're keeping busy"
2. Uncle Misha also appears randomly at the Diner where the Mom works. I think he can only be there in the afternoons (14 to 18?) but haven't checked that. He will ask your character to walk him home. If you agree, he has sex with your character and pays 500. (This is kinda weird, because - while I probably don't read as carefully as I should - I had no idea she was agreeing to prostitution when agreeing to walk him home from the diner.)
2a. After that you can go to Uncle Misha once per day (evenings before 00:00) to have sex and he'll pay 200.
3. You can also run into him in the stairway of your building sometimes. If your character has had sex with him before, but not yet that day, he'll offer something like 50 for a blowjob. After getting 50 for the BJ you can still go to his apartment for the 200 sex.
4. Uncle Misha hangs out with your stepfather at his garage. If you've been naughty, Uncle Misha might tell your stepdad about it, and they might decide to punish you...

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
1. Uncle Misha appears randomly when your character is walking around outdoors with cum on her face. He comments upon it. Something like "It looks good on you" or "Again! At least you're keeping busy"
2. Uncle Misha also appears randomly at the Diner where the Mom works. I think he can only be there in the afternoons (14 to 18?) but haven't checked that. He will ask your character to walk him home. If you agree, he has sex with your character and pays 500. (This is kinda weird, because - while I probably don't read as carefully as I should - I had no idea she was agreeing to prostitution when agreeing to walk him home from the diner.)
2a. After that you can go to Uncle Misha once per day (evenings before 00:00) to have sex and he'll pay 200.
3. You can also run into him in the stairway of your building sometimes. If your character has had sex with him before, but not yet that day, he'll offer something like 50 for a blowjob. After getting 50 for the BJ you can still go to his apartment for the 200 sex.
4. Uncle Misha hangs out with your stepfather at his garage. If you've been naughty, Uncle Misha might tell your stepdad about it, and they might decide to punish you...
thanks...

Reactions: L7Bear

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
When I left the photo studio mc continued naked. Can you correct or do you need an update?

(Google Translate)

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Hi, what are the effects of smoking pot/joint? Does it trigger any event?
In most cases it can increase your Mood.
Also, it increases your Addictive Personality.
Not sure if it has any other effects or any events.
Pot is new in this release, so it probably doesn't have much written for it yet.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
So I'm in the cheat menu and I don't see any actual cheats besides teleportation and changing difficulty. I do see a "Dynamic Input command" option, so is that how you put cheats for money, stats etc in, or am I missing something? I'd appreciate some help, thanks. :)

Also, if it is the Input command that you put the cheat in, I'd like to know those commands or where to find them!

EDIT:: I'm an idiot, I've found it now.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
How do I proceed with Natasha's story line from 0.7.4 version? please :cry::cry::cry:
(Here from Natasha = PC player nerd friend)
SOmething that might help:

Obviously there's much more content and many more events and interactions possible. The ones listed above are the basic ones you can trigger easily. Don't know about a more detailed guide.

Dec 10, 2018
Has it? I haven't tried it yet. I'll check t out later and report back if I find anything
The storyline was in progress right away when the "Demand repayment" action was taken from ~0.7.3 version.
However, if you act "Demand repayment" in version 0.7.4, you only continue with your homework.
I've tried a lot of things for a lot of time, but I've got nothing. :eek::eek::eek:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
The storyline was in progress right away when the "Demand response" action was taken from ~0.7.3 version.
However, if you act "Demand response" in version 0.7.4, you only continue with your homework.
I've tried a lot of things for a lot of time, but I've got nothing. :eek::eek::eek:
I had the same problem. Was quite annoyed by it and gave up.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
In version 0.7.4, the Natasha belona story line has changed. I wonder that.
It did. I had gone through the entire previous Natasha content and I think I've gone through the entire new Natasha content.
While I haven't gotten her to have sex with Kolka or Ulo in 7.4, I personally prefer the new content to the old. She's more of an actual character now, and there is still a lot of good stuff (pun intended) with her character.

If you are struggling with that, remember to talk to her about money to start lending to her (which she can only pay back with her body.)

Dec 10, 2018
It did. I had gone through the entire previous Natasha content and I think I've gone through the entire new Natasha content.
While I haven't gotten her to have sex with Kolka or Ulo in 7.4, I personally prefer the new content to the old. She's more of an actual character now, and there is still a lot of good stuff (pun intended) with her character.

If you are struggling with that, remember to talk to her about money to start lending to her (which she can only pay back with her body.)
How can I lend you more? I can only lend Natasha 5,000 rubles once. As a result, Natasha belona can only do infinite homework. It's not the end of the story line just doing your homework from 0.7.4 version, is it? ;( :cry::cry::cry:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
How can I lend you more? I can only lend Natasha 5,000 rubles once. As a result, Natasha belona can only do infinite homework. It's not the end of the story line just doing your homework from 0.7.4 version, is it? ;( :cry::cry::cry:
As with 0.7.3 when you lend the initial 5k to Natasha she has 30 days to repay it. During that time you can do homework with her, chat with her mom, etc. At the end of those 30 days she doesn't have your money and you get to decide whether to forgive her debt or demand repayment. If you demand repayment, she can't repay, and you get to abuse her (it's okay - she likes it.) This is staged better this time around - at first you can only spit in her face, but as you dominate her more you unlock more things you can do to her. Some of those things reduce her debt (like previous version did) while other things she just lets you do (like visiting her before school starts and... oops, don't want to spoil that.)
As with the previous version, once she pays off her debt, you can lend her another 2000 and she will immediately tell you she doesn't have the money to repay you, so you don't have to wait to make her do things again.

I didn't try it before I had dominated her in 0.7.4, but I imagine you can also visit her apartment between 18:00 and 21:00 even if you are waiting the 30 days for the 5k repayment. If so, you might be able to meet her mother, hang out in the living room, catch her in her mother's room trying on her mom's clothing, spy on her in the bathroom when she's showering, catch her mother half-naked and drunk in the kitchen, etc.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes