Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I've flashed my boobs more than 100 times (Night and day) in Pavlosk's park, walking too, I'm unable to unlock exhibitionism. Must I continue, or is there a mistake ?
You don't need to flash that often. You only need to flash to meet the "girl in the park". Then there should be an option to search for her. You have to repeat the search until you find her.

Since you are able to flash, you have the trait anyway. You need to meet the girl to advance further.
You also can further decrease inhibition by wearing risky clothes, nude sunbathing, play cards with vasily (and loose), attending the sauna, flash breasts while jogging and so on.

Reactions: Yoli

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
How do i attend the roleplay sessions at the community center? I was invited and went there once, but when i go to the community center at wednesday, 20:00 o'clock, the option isn't available anymore.

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
How do i attend the roleplay sessions at the community center? I was invited and went there once, but when i go to the community center at wednesday, 20:00 o'clock, the option isn't available anymore.
same question here!

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
You don't need to flash that often. You only need to flash to meet the "girl in the park". Then there should be an option to search for her. You have to repeat the search until you find her.

Since you are able to flash, you have the trait anyway. You need to meet the girl to advance further.
You also can further decrease inhibition by wearing risky clothes, nude sunbathing, play cards with vasily (and loose), attending the sauna, flash breasts while jogging and so on.
Thanks, but I never met the girl in the park... only diferent guys without interest (just beer and rape)

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Thanks, but I never met the girl in the park... only diferent guys without interest (just beer and rape)
Hmmm ... first time i tried to meet her, it didn't (for whatever reasons) work for me too. In the same game i tried it in the park in the city and there it worked.

I'm not sure it has to be like that, but as far as i remember, i always found her on sunny days after 12:00 h, never at evening or night.

The beer and rape stuff only happens when going for a walk. The girl you meet through flash boobs/pussy (Right? Someone can confirm that?)

gkstkdgns110

Jul 9, 2017
I'm stuck with Dimka's rumor event. I asked Artem to hack and delete video then Dimka started spreading rumors. Some says to get a help from a group that I'm close with, but I don't know how.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hmmm ... first time i tried to meet her, it didn't (for whatever reasons) work for me too. In the same game i tried it in the park in the city and there it worked.

I'm not sure it has to be like that, but as far as i remember, i always found her on sunny days after 12:00 h, never at evening or night.

The beer and rape stuff only happens when going for a walk. The girl you meet through flash boobs/pussy (Right? Someone can confirm that?)
Many thanks I'll try that
Ok, at this moment, no success. I've restarted a new game and I'm still in July
And always another problem : I Decrase my inhibition slowly, and suddendly my inhibition, without reasons returns back to 80 or more ! Stupid. I think it is related to the level of exhibitionism

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I'm stuck with Dimka's rumor event. I asked Artem to hack and delete video then Dimka started spreading rumors. Some says to get a help from a group that I'm close with, but I don't know how.
Iam not quite sure if it was at this point in that storyline, but i think i talked to Katja and she told me to whom i should talk to. Maybe other npc's you're close to work too. Just talk to them (in school).

_Ner_

Aug 1, 2017
Just curious, is there a scene I'm missing in the Pavlovsk cafe with Borislav (Where Sveta's mom works, and I'm not talking about catching her cheating.)? I've seen it in the location file for the pav cafe, and some off hand hits when I search the thread but nothing about it concrete or in the FAQ. Don't think I've even ever had Borislav talk to Sveta.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Just curious, is there a scene I'm missing in the Pavlovsk cafe with Borislav (Where Sveta's mom works, and I'm not talking about catching her cheating.)? I've seen it in the location file for the pav cafe, and some off hand hits when I search the thread but nothing about it concrete or in the FAQ. Don't think I've even ever had Borislav talk to Sveta.
Yeah there are some scenes with them. Maybe look for a job there.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Many thanks I'll try that
Ok, at this moment, no success. I've restarted a new game and I'm still in July
And always another problem : I Decrase my inhibition slowly, and suddendly my inhibition, without reasons returns back to 80 or more ! Stupid. I think it is related to the level of exhibitionism
You have Exhibition level 2 maxed yes? And you're searching in Pavlovsk park? Then it's just a matter of continuing to 'Walk in Park (0.15)' during the day until you see her for the first time, then search for flashing girl until the event pops up.

Also @Kevin Smarts will there be an option to purchase lingerie at any point?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
You have Exhibition level 2 maxed yes? And you're searching in Pavlovsk park? Then it's just a matter of continuing to 'Walk in Park (0.15)' during the day until you see her for the first time, then search for flashing girl until the event pops up.

Also @Kevin Smarts will there be an option to purchase lingerie at any point?
At this moment, when I look at the Character Menu, I don't see any exhibition level (=0). I met Nastja 3 times, and despite this, at any time, my inhibition level drops abuptly to over 80, and as a result, it took me too much time to decrese it enough to continue my activities (strip, modelling, flashing and so...) and I'm obliged do it by the cheat menu. PS : I have flashed my tits 331 times !

Last edited:

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
I suspect that you mean the way that begins at the lake. Go to the lake and sunbathe until you have a sun kiss and follow the story.
I have not seen this, but I know there is a mod on the (Requires login) that adds back in a medical trial where the character is bred. Good pay for early game. After loading the mod, you can start it up by going to the city, traveling to the Residential area, going to the clinic, and signing up for the medical trials.

What is the story that begins at the lake?

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes