rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
How do you get the ball rolling with your sister Anya?

This question has been asked numerous times in this thread. You're supposed to have an event at the community center, but she NEVER shows up there. Does it only happen when school has started? Or are there other known prerequisites?
Someone else wrote you can look at her when she's sleeping and you're aroused, but that does not amount to anything either. :(

Taurus581

Feb 18, 2018
How do you get the ball rolling with your sister Anya?

This question has been asked numerous times in this thread. You're supposed to have an event at the community center, but she NEVER shows up there. Does it only happen when school has started? Or are there other known prerequisites?
Someone else wrote you can look at her when she's sleeping and you're aroused, but that does not amount to anything either. :(
I think the following are the steps in Anya's quest:

1. Start talking to Anya in your room and ask about her boyfriend.
2. Meet her at the Community Center in Pavlovsk residential and have a drink with Anya around 4 PM (1600). Having another drink right after that should allow you to meet her boyfriend for the first time.
3. Have another talk with Anya in your room and talk about Roma (her BF). She will eventually ask you to take a walk (stay out of your room) at 6 PM (1800).
4. With high arousal, try to visit your room at the aforementioned time. You should be able to spy on Anya and Roma. After some repetition, this will allow you to touch yourself when watching them.
5. Look at Anya sleeping and once your arousal is high enough, you should be able to first start touching yourself. You will eventually get braver and start touching her.
6. After a couple of times there will be an event where Anya starts to wake up when you touch her. Chose to kiss her and continue another few times.
7. Repeat steps 4 and 5 and eventually Anya gets second thoughts about being intimate with Sveta. Convince her to continue your relationship.
8. Shortly afterwards, Anya will invite Sveta to the first of several threesome events with Roma (each at 1800 - need to talk to her about Roma in your room again the evening before).
9. Once Roma almost(?) cums in Sveta, Anya after talking to her will invite you to Rex's party. This is where an incident occurs that spoils Anya and Roma's relationship.

Lamonar

Aug 6, 2018
Your mod images should be in a folder called mods not merged to your main image folder. If the main images are not working then check the images folder is in the same location as your .qsp file, that you haven't got another images folder inside the main one and failing that it could be windows blocking it so starting as admin or moving the whole folder might be required.
Thanks for the reply. My images folder is in the same folder as the .qsp file, when i open it there are several other folders like "body", "characters" so i think that seems to be fine. I also don't have any mods installed.

Any other ideas? Appreciate the help!

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
Don't think that is a very common error. Try playing a new game, or from the very beginning. If it still persists, you might wanna put it up on the forums.
After doing a few new games and playing around a lot it stopped happening. I still don't know how that happened. My current playthrough has a court appearance for prostituting so I'm trying to figure out when I'm supposed to go to court. The notice said 9am in the city center but there's nothing going on there.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for the reply. My images folder is in the same folder as the .qsp file, when i open it there are several other folders like "body", "characters" so i think that seems to be fine. I also don't have any mods installed.

Any other ideas? Appreciate the help!
That could well be a Windows problem, try starting as Admin or moving the whole thing out of a program files directory, maybe both it varies.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
After doing a few new games and playing around a lot it stopped happening. I still don't know how that happened. My current playthrough has a court appearance for prostituting so I'm trying to figure out when I'm supposed to go to court. The notice said 9am in the city center but there's nothing going on there.
It also tells you it'll be a week or the following Monday if that would make it a weekend.
Where do i activate Mods???
In the menu. I think its the one with 3 dashes and there's a mod menu option there.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Sorry, but i can't find where the activate for mod's is.... Are that someone who have a pic how that should look... I have search every where in the menu...

Dflik

Apr 12, 2017
Sorry, but i can't find where the activate for mod's is.... Are that someone who have a pic how that should look... I have search every where in the menu...
Activate the mod through the game menu (must finish character creation and set up to access menus), see attached images for details. You have to input the correct name of your mod to activate it.
1.jpg 2.jpg

rufus_burrus

Jul 30, 2017
Read This:
Thanks for this. I'm not too into beast content (not enough to go register on another forum and track it down) but Bandit was always a quick and easy way to nudge Sveta into dominant, so it's appreciated.

Also big thanks to Kevin and anyone else working on this for the continued updates.

EDIT: Been playing around with the new version today, and I have a quick question for anyone who's very familiar with Mira's events in Gadukino...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Rauls

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hiya rufus_burrus,
Just to let you know the city clinic can cure even the most servere STIs and the one in question just needs some antibiotics, so it's a cheap cure too. ;)

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Anyone knows if there is more to the Tanya storyline? I have her on very submissive and work there for about 2 months now (still going to school) but nothing happens. When i don't clean anymore, i will have no further access to Tanya and her family.

Reactions: Genjurooo

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
i did everthing but still some pictures and gifs dont work anyone knows why ?
What OS are you using? And which Quest Soft Player are you using?

The Girl Life guys have this page with some information on the Quest Soft Players that are available.

They mention a specific player for people who are having troubles with video - maybe try another version of Quest.

ren3g4d3i

Jun 8, 2017
how to use Bestiality Mod.7z file?
only doc file...
>> mod file >> There must be a .qsp file
The doc file says where to download the necessary files for the mod to work with the main game. So you got to download both the mod's QSP and the image folder (both links on the doc) and the instructions are below those links. Hope that helps.

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Just started a new game of Girl Life and adjusted the game windows in qsp. After some fiddling I now have an extremely annoying layout. Anyone able to help me how restore settings? Tried to reinstall, but there seems to be some settings file somewhere.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes