Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
i downloaded the game and all the stuff just appears randomly on the screen, i can't scroll most tabs and everyting seems to overlap with something else. apparently clicking F11 causes QSP to self-destruct
how can you even play it? i also tried to delete everything but nothing changed
Firstly did you dl the modified QSP player that allows video files to play? (If linked from here then yes)
Then try this .cfg file:
It works for me but I'm on a 2560*1440 display so it might not be ideal for you.
You can move all the little windows around and if you drag them to the edges they should give you a grey silouette of where they will stretch to.
The objects window you can close, its only useful for dev functions of advanced cheating.
Hope that helps.

Reactions: mfmsdfosdnsdon

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
dang both moods, the Ikaruga and the QQL are to outdateds, will go leave that game until some actual mood who alow cheats are maded not interested on to play the 1.2 version of the game eheh.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
One of the problems of the game are the like +4 different sex mechanics.

Right after that the storylines that go absolutely nowhere.
And yeah most players would rather see those fixed than the addition of new underwear.
All the sex goes through the arousal system that I made to unify the stats and effects. As for the mechanics, that's a lot harder to sort out as most of the scenes are unique to the setting or character. It does mean you get lots of fully custom text but its almost impossible to update them all to one way of dealing with everything.
At this point we don't have a good way to fix this problem. Many want all the custom scenes so just cutting them all and replacing with something generic is out. Bring them all upto a new standard would need both many new options for every scene plus finding the right image sets to go with them. It would take years.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
dang both moods, the Ikaruga and the QQL are to outdateds, will go leave that game until some actual mood who alow cheats are maded not interested on to play the 1.2 version of the game eheh.
The game has a whole cheat menu for you to use. The QOL mod was atempting to make it easier to play the game and the author realised it was easier to start the whole thing over. TBH, I have no idea what Ikaruga was trying to achieve, if anyone knows then tell me and maybe the GL devs wil be able to help with whatever the issue was. ;)

Reactions: Namco15

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
I just found out that you can swap out the song "suki" in beginning with another mp3 that has been renamed to "suki" while the game is up and running and the song will start playing immediately.

Also, just wondering what windows have people found helpful to have open, like extra description, image etc, in the settings show/hide menu.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I just found out that you can swap out the song "suki" in beginning with another mp3 that has been renamed to "suki" while the game is up and running and the song will start playing immediately.

Also, just wondering what windows have people found helpful to have open, like extra description, image etc, in the settings show/hide menu.
qsp_gl02.jpg qsp_gl01.jpg

That all I have open. Got all character images open but on the bottom of the status window. And I have disabled drinking. to annoying most of the time. ^^

Reactions: illanna

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
This advice applies to many of the games on this site. If you find a video, image, or song you'd rather see then what's in the game, then provided you can get to the file in question, replacing it with a file of the same name, as long as its the same type of file (mp3 -> mp3, gif -> gif, etc.), will typically work. You can even make duplicates of better files and replace "gross" files with them.

Reactions: Namco15 and Pagot

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
eheh can't find the cheat menu, even the console Ican't open, aniway not interested on change values using one console in a game who so easily decrease all status, if someone know where it is located the cheat menu in the game, or know where I can find one who are not outdated that will be apreciated.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
eheh can't find the cheat menu, even the console Ican't open, aniway not interested on change values using one console in a game who so easily decrease all status, if someone know where it is located the cheat menu in the game, or know where I can find one who are not outdated that will be apreciated.
On the row of icons with character, looks, purse and all that. All the way to the right, you got the settings. Click on it, then just select the "enter cheat menu"....

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
it me or catching the mom with the boss is a pain in the butt? i haven't been able to get that i been trying for a day and a half now

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
it me or catching the mom with the boss is a pain in the butt? i haven't been able to get that i been trying for a day and a half now
Try every weekday from 16-17/4-5pm if she is not in the kitchen after 16/4pm she is having sex at the diner ... probably. There is no other requirement for the scene afaik.

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
any plans to have sex at the barbershop work?
Ikarugas mod basically removed the randomness of the events making them less grindy. For example the effects of the fairy dust being always positive instead of random. He also cut times it takes to get the house location for schoolmates like Katja down as well as how many times you have to study with her before you can get to the more interesting parts of the friendship.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I remember reading a long time ago that there were starts that are not recommended due to there being much more content in other scenarios.

So, my question is, should I start Cursed Schoolgirl? (I'd prefer to since I haven't played this game with magic) or should I just start with the regular Schoolgirl?

Unless you can provide an extremely good reason, I'd rather not start as the 35-year-old (As I said, I prefer the schoolgirl, with magic if at all possible).

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
Try every weekday from 16-17/4-5pm if she is not in the kitchen after 16/4pm she is having sex at the diner ... probably. There is no other requirement for the scene afaik.
ohhhhhhh i read in the wiki it was around 21:00 to 22:00 no wonder i did get to see it o.o

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
You can buy/rent a place in the city afaik.
I think he's done that and is asking if there's a way to change the default home (presumably, even though he bought a new home the mom's apartment is still considered the default house).

@KMJ96815 if you click on the "Head" menu button (next to Mirror, Phone etc) you'll get to a menu. There you can change your default home.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes