T7792

Oct 5, 2019
That’s the problem is she only does stuff while she owes money.
It gets a bit worse with the dev build too, as you have to wait a full 30 days every time you give her 2000 before you can get her to do anything more than homework-with-head or 'school stuffing'. I am hoping that gets changed before the dev version is finalized.

dafoo

Aug 16, 2018
It gets a bit worse with the dev build too, as you have to wait a full 30 days every time you give her 2000 before you can get her to do anything more than homework-with-head or 'school stuffing'. I am hoping that gets changed before the dev version is finalized.
That may be my problem is I’m running the latest dev version. I’ll switch back to the last release and give that a try.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
How to trigger group sex between mc and folks in gadukino / mira+mc+guys ?
Spend time with them drinking from 8pm, after you have done this a few time they will make offers to see if your up for it. After you have been drinking with them a few times, if you bump into Mitka during the day he will suggest that you give him head, if you do he will be more forceful during the drinking.

Also, I'm not sure if you need to first have found Mira using your secret grove to screw Mitka, but it may be required.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I can't create new account on the TFGames site. When i try to submit, page shows me this: "The email address you entered is not allowed to be used." I try three different emails. Any solutions?
The site bans bots and such by ip adress so if you are using a VPN it'll almost certainly turn you away.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is is how it is supposed to go. It is supposed to take some time, just leave her ticking over while you do some other stuff. ;)

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Is is how it is supposed to go. It is supposed to take some time, just leave her ticking over while you do some other stuff. ;)
I kind of figured that that was something you were going for, but 30 days each time feels a little excessive, given that it is a lower amount and that she has already failed to pay back the previous amount a shorter time for the 2/3/4 time you 'lend' the cash does not seem to be an unreasonable demand on Natasha. That said, as long as there is time to get to the max corruption within the school year I don't have any real complaints.

dafoo

Aug 16, 2018
Is it random or something has to be set, or certain position for Kolka to cum inside Nat. I’ve saved/reloaded almost a 10 times and nothing comes up and not even done by accident.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Is it random or something has to be set, or certain position for Kolka to cum inside Nat. I’ve saved/reloaded almost a 10 times and nothing comes up and not even done by accident.
Yes and no... First the no. If you have a LONG history of getting Kolka and Nat to screw then at some point you can tell him not to pull out, but this may be hard to do under the new time scale in the dev build.

Now the Yes. Having them screw in a position that makes it harder for Kolka to pull out gives you a chance that he will cum in her.

Either way, once he has you can order him to do so on a regular basis.

dafoo

Aug 16, 2018
Yes and no... First the no. If you have a LONG history of getting Kolka and Nat to screw then at some point you can tell him not to pull out, but this may be hard to do under the new time scale in the dev build.

Now the Yes. Having them screw in a position that makes it harder for Kolka to pull out gives you a chance that he will cum in her.

Either way, once he has you can order him to do so on a regular basis.
Which position has a higher chance to start with?
For accidental, does it come up after I tell him where to finish? Just curious for the reloading of the scene.
I am not running the dev version.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Which position has a higher chance to start with?
For accidental, does it come up after I tell him where to finish? Just curious for the reloading of the scene.
I am not running the dev version.
I would assume cowgirl/reverse cowgirl would be harder to pull out. Doggy or missionary would give him more control.

Nov 11, 2018
I think you just gotta try every position then eventually it'll let you that's how I did it for me

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes