Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
OK, looks to me like you all bought the Vegetarian Piroshki.
Not that that's the problem, the value is not cleared and then appears to get assigned to your own meal at home. It should then clear. I'm adding a fix for this to the repo now.
Hmm. I do that, yes
Affects all meal types at SP Res Dist apt on New In Town play, as well

dafoo

Aug 16, 2018
How do you get the threesome with Sonia & Sergey? I've seen her in the bathroom a few times and bathed with her and also seen her in the bedroom. No option of threeway. Do I have to do this multiple times?
Also, which hotel is she at? the train station one or the one by the highway?

art3mis_03

Oct 19, 2019
alguien tiene una partida que haga exhibicionismo completo en el parque?
Does anyone have a game that does full exhibitionism in the park?

Jun 22, 2019
OK, looks to me like you all bought the Vegetarian Piroshki.
Not that that's the problem, the value is not cleared and then appears to get assigned to your own meal at home. It should then clear. I'm adding a fix for this to the repo now.
I need a quick crash course in git.

Is there way to download the kit_din.qsrc (which contains your fix) from the hub? And do I then replace the old one with it?

Or is this not meant to work yet and I better wait until you guys release an updated version of Girl Life?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I need a quick crash course in git.

Is there way to download the kit_din.qsrc (which contains your fix) from the hub? And do I then replace the old one with it?

Or is this not meant to work yet and I better wait until you guys release an updated version of Girl Life?
Wait, there are dev versions release on our Discord and at TFGS, the next one will be later today as we enter feature lock. This is a process of intence bug hunting before the file is ready for the new official release.

Reactions: Xill

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Kev, am curious if there is any schedule on Aphrodite Photo's WIP line that starts with Anastasia after conversing with Jeff?

Chickbitter

Nov 28, 2018
hi guys

really nice game !!!!! i have a question, i start, and wan't to buy some nice clothes, but i can't because of felling not daring enough, what i need ?

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
hi guys

really nice game !!!!! i have a question, i start, and wan't to buy some nice clothes, but i can't because of felling not daring enough, what i need ?
Wear close that she considers risque, wear skirts without underwear, flash when running in the park and such. Anything you can do like that makes her more daring when choosing clothes.

Chickbitter

Nov 28, 2018
Oohw thank you ! This kind of games is really nice for girl too, but sometimes hard to understand ^^.
Thank you for helping me :)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes