HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
It's been a few years since I last played.

Any clue what sort of stats I need to reliably land punches on Christina, or at the very least deal damage when I do hit? Physical stats and whichever melee attack skill is best.

I'd really like to do a nerd start and buff up to beat her up.
stats progression has been nerfed, so you may have to start early in summer or wait until you are buffed up so work on your strength, endurance and agility. also start practicing fighting in the city gym.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's been a few years since I last played.

Any clue what sort of stats I need to reliably land punches on Christina, or at the very least deal damage when I do hit? Physical stats and whichever melee attack skill is best.

I'd really like to do a nerd start and buff up to beat her up.
that would be very hard to do with the recent changes to slow down stat and skill progression, now that the game has more than one year of game play.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
stats progression has been nerfed, so you may have to start early in summer or wait until you are buffed up so work on your strength, endurance and agility. also start practicing fighting in the city gym.
All things I've been doing, but with physical stats in the mid 40s if I hit her, which is a big if, it still deals 0 damage.

I'm just wondering if I need to only work on my attack skills (low 30s) or do I need everything way higher.

Currently trying a magical schoolgirl start, which helps a lot with survivability (clones and healing), so I figured I could do it if my punches actually did damage.

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
I'm just wondering if I need to only work on my attack skills (low 30s) or do I need everything way higher.
you need to be in the 50s or better from memory. been a while since i fought her, been too busy bug testing ballet stuff so never get the chance to go to school!

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
you need to be in the 50s or better from memory.
I figured that most likely was the cause, but those attack skills indeed are darn difficult to raise.

Maybe I could figure out how to score some steroids and do some heavy lifting to "passively" boost my kick/heavy blow skill by increasing my strength :unsure:

Thanks (y)

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
sometimes i wish we could cast good ol' fireball :ROFLMAO:

I figured that most likely was the cause, but those attack skills indeed are darn difficult to raise.

Maybe I could figure out how to score some steroids and do some heavy lifting to "passively" boost my kick/heavy blow skill by increasing my strength :unsure:

Thanks (y)

Reactions: Zarkhy

Bunnyhoppe

Sep 16, 2021
I'm sorry, but I still don't understand.

Your magic level, you increase this through orgasming.
No, it's not that. I currently got magic level 6 and spell casting skill 26. As you can see, neither of those is the required "level". I still can't find anywhere in character sheet what this line means.

1718819628616.png

the level is referring to the casting level required to learn spells. first spell is 1/1 but glamour is 50/50 min casting to start learning it
This seems to be the right thing, but how do I view it, and how do I advance it? Just through sparring with Tatiana? Because I don't have other combat spells or skills right now, so any actual combat is a guaranteed loss.

[edit] Waaaaait a minute, I think I understand now. It means "6 out of 50", so it's actually magic in both cases. It's just the weirdest possible way to word it.

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
You learn spells from tatianna teaching you or the library, and you increase your skill level with tantric magic aka orgasming.

it is a two step process, but levels not only allows you to learn new spells but also increases your mana pool.

it is a bit less intuitive now that the skills growth is nerfed, before it was fairly obvious what was going on.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019

No, it's not that. I currently got magic level 6 and spell casting skill 26. As you can see, neither of those is the required "level". I still can't find anywhere in character sheet what this line means.

View attachment 3750825

This seems to be the right thing, but how do I view it, and how do I advance it? Just through sparring with Tatiana? Because I don't have other combat spells or skills right now, so any actual combat is a guaranteed loss.

[edit] Waaaaait a minute, I think I understand now. It means "6 out of 50", so it's actually magic in both cases. It's just the weirdest possible way to word it.
It Means you are Magic Level 6, and you need to be Magic level 50/8/25 respectively.. to learn those spells.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just a FYI, the new bug release version is out that hopefully takes care of most of the bugs with the last release.

Leezan

Apr 14, 2021

View attachment 3750825

you are correct. it is the magic rating under attributes. The way you raise it is by casting spells and having orgasms. Orgasms is much faster.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GirlLife-0.9.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Gooningmaster

Jan 13, 2018
too bad that there is not much content on the family side...like having sex with both the mother and the step father or even expanding scene with coca , is there a guide on how to code in this game even if I have 0 experience with coding?

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
too bad that there is not much content on the family side...like having sex with both the mother and the step father or even expanding scene with coca , is there a guide on how to code in this game even if I have 0 experience with coding?
visit our discord, the coders will help there.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019

and as Myles just said, Our Discord has a whole channel where people do nothing but talk about the code, you could even just lurk in there and just take notes...and you will pick it up in no time...qsp is not a difficult code, compared to some others...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes