ktron

May 6, 2017
Hope they actually integrate the "brother mod" content into the game... it's hard to go back to an unmodded version now.

Reactions: GmFn1869
May 24, 2020
How in the HELL do i install mods in this game,i went to the mod page downloaded 2 mods i want to try, made a mod folder put the 2 mods in there started a new game, tried to follow instructions on mod page keep getting told cannot find file. Help PLEASE I am trying to use the beast and med mod.

Flaschi83

Aug 10, 2018
How in the HELL do i install mods in this game,i went to the mod page downloaded 2 mods i want to try, made a mod folder put the 2 mods in there started a new game, tried to follow instructions on mod page keep getting told cannot find file. Help PLEASE I am trying to use the beast and med mod.
Almost all your questions are beeing answered in this wiki ;) Enjoy

Reactions: Carloschacal2
Jul 28, 2019
Is there any content for the Burlesque Club yet? I have my Modern and Erotic dance skills both >50 (and pole around 30) but I still only get the message that I could work there if my dance skill was better. So how much do I need?

Jul 28, 2019
Separately with 8.0.1 (including updated image pack) I'm missing:

images/locations/pavlovsk/school/events/urok9.jpg

which is called when eavesdropping on a conversation in a school class. Can I get this anywhere and/or it is an omission that has already been noted?

Bladedancer

May 2, 2017
How can i meet The Fairy in V. 0.8.0.1 ?

Tried it for 4 Weeks now, every Evening / Night i visit the tree circle, but ther is no Fairy.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
How can i meet The Fairy in V. 0.8.0.1 ?

Tried it for 4 Weeks now, every Evening / Night i visit the tree circle, but ther is no Fairy.
It's not visiting the circle, it going for a walk in the park. As long as your using a magic Svet, walking in Pav park (or I think the city park too) should trigger the encounter, as far as I found there has been no change in encounter rate between versions.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
so it's been awhile since i've dived into this game...what path currently has the most content and/or is the most worth playing?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
so it's been awhile since i've dived into this game...what path currently has the most content and/or is the most worth playing?
Cursed schoolgirl or cursed schoolboy, both have nearly the same content, cursed schoolboy you get transformed early on and the content is the same after.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Pubes grow every day but the amountthey can grow before you can shave varies depending on style so they might well have been OK one day but not th enext without seemingly different. I might have to go in there and change it to adjust for different styles but so near end of feature lock I'd better not risk breaking something. :D
Finally was able to check and, yes, clean shave did it. Guess warning threshold does need to be tweaked. TY for suggestion!

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes