dregon87

May 6, 2019
You've got to be part of the approved social groups and start dancing at the community centre. It auto triggers once all conditions are met.
Popular member of Cool Kids, Modern dance 60.
I visit the community center every day but nothing happens, the wiki says a 50% chance, but if my game doesn’t break, then the chance is about 0.0000001%

Sep 23, 2021
Popular member of Cool Kids, Modern dance 60.
I visit the community center every day but nothing happens, the wiki says a 50% chance, but if my game doesn’t break, then the chance is about 0.0000001%
I assume you've signed up to the dance class? It should auto fire once you take the lessons.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You can only join at a certain times, what is the date in your game. My guess is you waited to long and the story line is over.

Reactions: dregon87
May 11, 2021
Will there ever be content around Anatoly? I've been flirting with this man for four years, let me be wrecked by him!! :cry:
We had someone who had shown great interest in developing that story line but all the sudden (one and half year ago). He (or she) just went off GL grid and we never hear anything from the person again.

As of now (with regard to Anatoly content), don't hold your breath over it.

Best,

• Sad
Reactions: peebo

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Will there ever be content around Anatoly? I've been flirting with this man for four years, let me be wrecked by him!! :cry:
To add to what shrimpy said, so far 4 people have started working on him. In all four cases the person working on him never turned in any content and just puffed on us with out a word. He has been the kiss of death for devs and now I think everyone is afraid to work on him.

NotJenna5

Aug 27, 2020
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a question. I have been trying to naturally get Sveta an ass that puts everyone else's to shame. I (accidentally) found that gaining some weight will increase the size, but loosing weight (or maybe too much weight?) will decrease butt size (relatable). I have been slowly increasing the character's weight for 4 in-game months, and have a 90 kg Sveta, but have not reached "bubble butt" size, yet.

Am I just banging my head on the wall here, or is there a part to this mechanic I haven't figured out yet?

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a question. I have been trying to naturally get Sveta an ass that puts everyone else's to shame. I (accidentally) found that gaining some weight will increase the size, but loosing weight (or maybe too much weight?) will decrease butt size (relatable). I have been slowly increasing the character's weight for 4 in-game months, and have a 90 kg Sveta, but have not reached "bubble butt" size, yet.

Am I just banging my head on the wall here, or is there a part to this mechanic I haven't figured out yet?
Well, I know two ways to reach 'bubble butt': either you increase your ass via cheats (it's under appearance), or you get cosmetic surgery in Petersburg (butt implants, if I remember correctly, can also be added via cheats).
I know the second is not 'natural' (the first might not be, either, depending on how you mean 'natural'), but those are the only ways I know of. Hope this helps.

• Angry
Reactions: GTK/HLK

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

There is no way to work the core stat here so yes your butt gets biigger as you put on a bit of weight and reduces when you lose it but that and the sugery are all that exist in the game right now. There is nothing gained from having a bubble butt other than personal pride so don't worry about it for now.

Reactions: GTK/HLK

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Seems to be an issue with the scrunchies. They seem to disappear for no reason. I had 10, now there's only 5 but I haven't even used one!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think they are collected by the same fairy that collects dryer socks.
Unless you have a cat, they love playing with them. My x lost those things all the time and almost always when I found one, it was because I saw the cat playing with it, until they eventually knock it under the fridge. I remember at my old place I moved the fridge and there was like 20-30 varies cat toys or things like that, that the cats loved to play with

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Once we have some actual butt shaping mechanics in game then this will of course be a goal.
There should either be butt implants to purchase at the Clinic or the means to achieve it naturally by working out at the Gym. The other possibility if you're on the magic route, is that Tatiana could make your butt bigger using magic. Isn't body transformation one of her specialities?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes