Hardor

May 29, 2020
She is doing cover songs and since I don't know Russian I can't listen to Russian music to pick songs that fit. Also it is a on going debate if the music should be in English so the players can understand it or Russian for immersion. Right now it is a mix of the two, it might be something we have a poll on soonish and see what most players think.
You might get some help from . The game is ok, but the excellent thing in the game are those C-casettes that play old soviet-era music from the Warsaw-pact countries (some are actually pretty good, if you are feeling nostalgic, this coming from fellow Eurozoner). You probably could google the lyrics from googling the piece and run it trough a translator to get an idea.

is also the theme song with lyrics and translation for the theme song for "Servant of the People" TV-series (the one where the Ukrainian president is playing the part of Ukrainian president). Might be a bit stretch as the artist is a man and ukrainian, but the song lyrics are in russian tho. Liked the series too, especially when president trying to squash corruption takes bribes in the first episode and goes squashing corruption and nepotism by relying on cronyism... XD

Hope this helps with your quest to get acquainted wit rus music. :)

Hardor

May 29, 2020
She was inebriated? You can buy clothing at a level lower than your actual inhibition if you've had a few but can't wear it when you've sobered up.

That is exactly the reason why I always get wasted before I go clothes shopping: To be able to buy clothes I don't have the nerve to use sober, so I have a reason to get wasted again... ;)

Scoobax

Feb 21, 2020
Hi, is it possible to buy all the clothing from a store simultaneously? instead of clicking on every item? thanks

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
Just an idea for a better shopping experience: How about the game sticks to to the player's selected sort by option (number - quality - inhibition) across all shops and until you change it again some other day?
And if that's to complicated: How about making inhibition the default one, because I rarely care about quality and not at all about number...

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Just an idea for a better shopping experience: How about the game sticks to to the player's selected sort by option (number - quality - inhibition) across all shops and until you change it again some other day?
And if that's to complicated: How about making inhibition the default one, because I rarely care about quality and not at all about number...
The reason for resetting it is as a safety return for the player if they've gotten confused and things aren't showing up. The filter is the same across all stores and teh wardrobe and not resetting it did cause confusion in testing.
Hi, is it possible to buy all the clothing from a store simultaneously? instead of clicking on every item? thanks
No and I'm not sure why you'd need all of them, you don't gain anything from owning lots of clothing it just makes it harder to choose what to wear.

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
The reason for resetting it is as a safety return for the player if they've gotten confused and things aren't showing up. The filter is the same across all stores and teh wardrobe and not resetting it did cause confusion in testing.
I understand that argument for the different selections in front of "sort by" (where you can exclude some based on stats or jobs and could get confused) - but that leaves my second idea "How about making inhibition the default one"... a small change leading to fewer repetitive clicks.

Reactions: redraw
Sep 23, 2021
I understand that argument for the different selections in front of "sort by" (where you can exclude some based on stats or jobs and could get confused) - but that leaves my second idea "How about making inhibition the default one"... a small change leading to fewer repetitive clicks.
Instead of inflicting your choice on someone, make it a user UI choice? That complicates the UI further in what's already a fairly complicated function however.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I've seen the Added Flavour mod returned, do I need to do something to avoid repetition of chain events? By that I mean events on the mod and events that were on the mod but incorporated. Or the game detects automaticly the events due variables?

Also, I hope the volleyball chain is adapted and polished, I remember it was a lot of fun having a game. Would be nice if we had reasons to actually gain/lose the game besides reputation.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
So the added flavour mod brings some nice content with brother at the city apartment, but it's bugged. The OP doesn't respond to this issue. I tried fixing it myself, but the code is too difficult for me to understand how to fix. Is anyone able to take a look if they can fix the issue?"

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So the added flavour mod brings some nice content with brother at the city apartment, but it's bugged. The OP doesn't respond to this issue. I tried fixing it myself, but the code is too difficult for me to understand how to fix. Is anyone able to take a look if they can fix the issue?"
Added flavour is no longer supported, with bastardized a few bits into the main game but quite a lot doesn't fit.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
is there much to do after you get expelled
Yeah, you just miss out on the content at school. You can still do all the other stuff around pav, the village, the city and still do all the pav school npc's content. You just miss out on the stuff that only takes place at school. Which might block a couple of the npc's, niko you can't do unless you are in school and I think Albina but the rest I don't think have any requirements. Though they will have a few in school events you will miss but you can do the rest of their story arc.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
is there much to do after you get expelled
Yeah, you just miss out on the content at school. You can still do all the other stuff around pav, the village, the city and still do all the pav school npc's content. You just miss out on the stuff that only takes place at school. Which might block a couple of the npc's, niko you can't do unless you are in school and I think Albina but the rest I don't think have any requirements. Though they will have a few in school events you will miss but you can do the rest of their story arc.
Moral of the story is to stay in school, kids.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Most of the shoes that you buy at Pussycats Store never turn up in your wardrobe. I've tried buying on multiple occasions using a save, and about two thirds of the shoes that you buy there, just vanish.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Most of the shoes that you buy at Pussycats Store never turn up in your wardrobe. I've tried buying on multiple occasions using a save, and about two thirds of the shoes that you buy there, just vanish.
That is a known issue from the release version and fixed on the repo so it'll be good in new release.
Basically the check for the loops to search for shoes in the wardrobe were hardcoded and not set to the size of the array as per the clothing. So when Gwen updated them she didn't know that the other figure also needed updating, I changed it to be in line with the clothing as I should have set it originally.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That is a known issue from the release version and fixed on the repo so it'll be good in new release.
Basically the check for the loops to search for shoes in the wardrobe were hardcoded and not set to the size of the array as per the clothing. So when Gwen updated them she didn't know that the other figure also needed updating, I changed it to be in line with the clothing as I should have set it originally.
Thank goodness for that. Pussycats is the only store with a wide selection of quality sneakers. So far I've been having to make do with the cheap versions from G&M

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes