Sep 22, 2016
Anyone else not able to trigger Sonia's scens at Vasily's house? Also, how do you turn Christina into an outcast? I've had the fight with her and I remember there being something where Lariska would warn you outside of the community center so that you would get Vitek/Albina to defend you but I still haven't triggered it.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Anyone else not able to trigger Sonia's scens at Vasily's house? Also, how do you turn Christina into an outcast? I've had the fight with her and I remember there being something where Lariska would warn you outside of the community center so that you would get Vitek/Albina to defend you but I still haven't triggered it.
Pretty sure Christina can't be outcasted anymore. You can get her to stop bullying you and Lariska but that's as far as you can go. There might be opportunity to crush her in uni (at least this is the plan) but it'll take time to break her down.

Reactions: snazzlefrazzle

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
That's no longer in the game.

IIRC the devs felt losing one fight wouldn't affect Christina so drastically, so they changed it.

Bit of a shame, because right now there's basically nothing to gain by besting her in a fight compared to just simply blackmailing her.

Reactions: jog
Sep 26, 2020
That's no longer in the game.

IIRC the devs felt losing one fight wouldn't affect Christina so drastically, so they changed it.

Bit of a shame, because right now there's basically nothing to gain by besting her in a fight compared to just simply blackmailing her.
Surely the obvious answer is to best her in another fight, once a week or twice a week or once a day or twice a day if necessary.

Reactions: jog

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Surely the obvious answer is to best her in another fight, once a week or twice a week or once a day or twice a day if necessary.
Eh, fighting someone (as tough as Christina) every week sounds exhausting.

IMO it would make more sense to turn the Christina sub path to a continuation of the blackmail route, blackmailing her to do stuff.

Still wouldn't solve the lack of reward for fighting Christina, but at least it'd be something and would make sense.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Have an issue with platform shoes causing foot pain in the same category as high heels. They don't elevate the ankle so they shouldn't cause such pain over prolonged use.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Seems to be a typo:

images/shared/sex/vag/miss1.jpg

"Seriously, knock it off!" you snap, practically slapping the phone out of his hand as you grab it. You stop the recording and immediately hit the gallery button to delete the video.
"Asshole..." you mutter as you toss the phone far away from the bed as well, all without removing Anton from inside you.

[1] "Way to kill the mood"
[2] Keep going
[3] Leave in anger

"You know what? Fuck you!"
You leap off the bed in a huff and start grabbing your things and throwing your clothes on.

[1] Slam the door*
[2] Give him the finger*

* Either option results in the same outcome:

The moment you're fully dressed, you stalk out the door, giving Anton the finger as you slam it behind you.

Last edited:

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Seems to be a typo:

"Seriously, knock it off!" you snap, practically slapping the phone out of his hand as you grab it. You stop the recording and immediately hit the gallery button to delete the video.
"Asshole..." you mutter as you toss the phone far away from the bed as well, all without removing Anton from inside you.

[2] Keep going
[3] Leave in anger

You leap off the bed in a huff and start grabbing your things and throwing your clothes on.

[1] Slam the door*
[2] Give him the finger*

The moment you're fully dressed, you stalk out the door, giving Anton the finger as you slam it behind you.
Who's Anton?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Have an issue with platform shoes causing foot pain in the same category as high heels. They don't elevate the ankle so they shouldn't cause such pain over prolonged use.
I tried to evaluate the shoes based on heel and not platform, which one is causing the issue? As it might have been set incorrectly

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Seems to be a typo:

[2] Keep going
[3] Leave in anger

[1] Slam the door*
[2] Give him the finger*

Fix posted so you can choose which way to show you're anger and not just do both regardless.

Reactions: yoyodyne
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes