Risiy

Jun 18, 2023
In-game time at the start, is 2016... we try to keep everything as accurate as we can for 2016... we are also creating at least 8 years of content..., and the atmosphere will adjust accordingly... I'm not exactly sure what you mean, by early 90's... as 8 years would put the in-game time, to today.
The atmosphere of this game is surely not 2016 but rather 1992 squared. I don't know where you are from but Russia wasn't like this in 2016. Especially Moscow. And I know it's not real obviously and there were no intentions on making a projection of reality. I just shared why I cannot enjoy this game. To me its atmosphere feels ultra strange.

Last edited:

Risiy

Jun 18, 2023
Totally undrstand that. As a western, who loves Russia today, I do enjoy the throwback (steroptyped?) vibe. How is the original game in this sense?
No idea never played it. But obviously if this version is based on some kind of original than the initial author wanted to recreate the flavor you can taste by watching American(?) memes about "soviet Russia" with all these gopniks in addidas (I'm 27 and I have never seen a single classical one in my life, too young) and vodka :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
No idea never played it. But obviously if this version is based on some kind of original than the initial author wanted to recreate the flavor you can taste by watching American(?) memes about "soviet Russia" with all these gopniks in addidas (I'm 27 and I have never seen a single classical one in my life, too young) and vodka :rolleyes:
I can't say what the original author wanted or what he was thinking. When he wrote it, my guess is it was early 2000's, which meant he was likely a teen during the 90's. As for gopnik we use it like he did as a more generic term as only some of our gopniks are actually gopniks. I wanted to change the term but it is just used to much in to many place and would be way to hard to change now.

Reactions: Risiy

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
You should check out the IG account LookAtThisRussian

Risiy

Jun 18, 2023
You should check out the IG account LookAtThisRussian
Cringe
I don't use instagram, so i couldn't actually see the posts, but the previews look "promising" :rolleyes:
But it's okay. OUR (haha!) society revolves around black humor and sarcasm, so I bet most of these videos were filmed on purpose / some of them are videos of random crazy people in the most questionable locations. The scary part is that there surely are many people who believe that all of this is real and that's how we look and behave every day lol (my minor is psychology so I know homo sapiens too well, we would believe ANYTHING it's just the matter of time and methods; and humor is one of the best of them that's why it's used so much in propaganda aka "political satire")
PS sorry for off topic

Last edited:

pastmajor17

Sep 22, 2022
Sometimes you wear tight dresses in game and says outline of your panties and bra showing. You can add photos in next update i would be pleased

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Idk what's happening but since the last update I seem to have a constant malus at mood, like it constantly goes down-10\15 each hour till it reaches 0..

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes